Windows 10: Sent email doesn't show

Discus and support Sent email doesn't show in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use the generally useless MS Mail app for reasons of convenience. Suddenly it has stopped showing my sent Gmail emails in the sent folder. They do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mike Fiacre, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Sent email doesn't show

I use the generally useless MS Mail app for reasons of convenience. Suddenly it has stopped showing my sent Gmail emails in the sent folder. They do usually send but are not in the folder. Many older emails in the folder now just show the header and the body text does not show. There is no button to display text and images. I also have problems with emails that arrive without the attachments - I can see them fine if I go to the Gmail page directly in Chrome. I have done all the usual things including checking all updates and uninstalling and reinstalling Mail more than once! I still have exactly the same fault. I have tried getting support from MS but as usual that is a complete waste of time! This machine is only a few months old but it seems I still cannot get any response from MS unless I pay for support. I notice that this forum doesn't even seem to allow Mail as a topic. I wonder why!

:)

Mike Fiacre, Jun 5, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Sent email doesn't show [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 5, 2020
  3. RadCazz Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Jun 5, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Sent email doesn't show

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Sent email doesn't show

1. Sent email doesn't show - Similar Threads - Sent email doesn't

2. emails sent on website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    emails sent on website: Hi all, Whenever I send an email from a website I use Thunderbird for most email., it obviously does not go to the sent box. Are these mails retrievable? I use Win 10. Thanks, Jim...
  3. My emails do not show up in my sent emails box

My emails do not show up in my sent emails box: Hi I hope you can help me. My sent emails are not showing up in the Sent box so I cannot be sure if they have been sent and have no record. Especially with important emails. I have a subscription for computer support and an engineer cane on remotely to address this issue and...
  4. Sent email content not showing in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent email content not showing in Windows Mail: I am using the Windows Mail app for my gmail account emails. All was working fine until a few days ago when suddenly the content of my sent emails started disappearing. My recipients are getting the full email and any replies include the email I sent but when I go into sent...
  5. Gmail emails not showing in sent items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail emails not showing in sent items: Recently I noticed that sent items from my personal gmail account had stopped showing in the sent folder even though they were being received by the recipient. This is only an issue with my gmail account, not my work account. I reset the app and added my gmail account and...
  6. cant sent emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant sent emails: Hello I have just today installed Windows 10 after using Windows, now have a problem sending emails, but I am still receiving them ok. I am using Microsoft Office Outlook as my email provider and my emails are stuck in the outbox and will not be sent. Can anybody help...
  7. Emails showing twice in Sent mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Emails showing twice in Sent mail: Hi I am having an issue with emails showing twice in my sent box. This is on windows 10 build 1809 using mail app with exchange account. What I have done so far is: Reset the app Machine is up to date Only on this as works normal with online or outlook. Tried to delete...
  8. Sent Emails

Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...
  9. Outlook 2010 sent email not showing

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 sent email not showing: Kippis! *Wink Glad we got this sorted out. *Smile
  10. Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder: Hi there I have 2 Windows VM's testing different releases of OFFICE (one with Office 2010 and the other with Office 2016 installed) Basic edition of Windows is identical -- the same VM "cloned" and on 1 I installed office 2010 (plus service packs) and on the other I...