Windows 10: sent email Location in windows 10

Discus and support sent email Location in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If i send an email to the root folder of windows 10 where does it go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mark Tindell, Jun 28, 2019.

1. sent email Location in windows 10

If i send an email to the root folder of windows 10 where does it go

:)

Mark Tindell, Jun 28, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jun 28, 2019
  3. RadCazz Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Jun 28, 2019
  4. garym123 Win User

sent email Location in windows 10

locating text and email messages sent

Sent texts are in the list of message threads. For email, go to folders and select 'sent'

garym123, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

sent email Location in windows 10

1. sent email Location in windows 10 - Similar Threads - sent email Location

2. emails sent on website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    emails sent on website: Hi all, Whenever I send an email from a website I use Thunderbird for most email., it obviously does not go to the sent box. Are these mails retrievable? I use Win 10. Thanks, Jim...
  3. Unable to locate sent email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to locate sent email: I have sent an email via Windows Fax and Scan app. Where can i locate the sent email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-locate-sent-email/ed70d7f4-cc1e-4129-9edd-662a1ad1b8d9
  4. Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app: Hi all. Over the weekend, the emails that I have been sending have not been showing in my sent items folder, although sometimes getting through to the recipient, sometimes not. I've removed my account, checked all the settings and followed the online guides. System updated...
  5. cant sent emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant sent emails: Hello I have just today installed Windows 10 after using Windows, now have a problem sending emails, but I am still receiving them ok. I am using Microsoft Office Outlook as my email provider and my emails are stuck in the outbox and will not be sent. Can anybody help...
  6. Sent emails are missing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent emails are missing...: Hello All, I have lost all of my sent emails in the mail and calendar app, and when I send new emails, they are not showing up in the sent folder. I have: -read and tried every suggestion in the forum -connected with a Support person who took control of my computer and...
  7. Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App: I just recently bought and set up my new computer, using Windows 10. I added several POP3 email accounts to my Windows 10 mail app on my system. I have been using it regularly to send and receive mails; however, I just noticed that none of my sent emails are being saved...
  8. sent emails folder

sent emails folder: How do I get Windows Mail, not Outlook.com, to send or log my Sent emails. At the moment they are sent but there is no record in either Sent or Sent Itmes folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-emails-folder/d4ab3fa9-df92-4824-818b-efc3aa879da1
  9. Sent Emails

Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...
  10. finding sent emails in mail for windows 10

finding sent emails in mail for windows 10: I sent an email using mail for windows 10 and now I can not find it or any others. My normal email is gmail which I should have used. Where can I find my sent email....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spam folder