Windows 10: Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

Discus and support Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; With Windows 10 Mail ver: 16005.14326.20970.0 working with some email servers results in email not appearing in the Sent folder after being sent. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BarryinWiltshire, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

With Windows 10 Mail ver: 16005.14326.20970.0 working with some email servers results in email not appearing in the Sent folder after being sent. The email is actually sent. not in a Sent Items folder either.With Microsoft Outlook.com WIN10Mail is OK but with the Plusnet server not OK. With Plusnet the webmail interface is OK and is also OK with the Bluemail Client.The solutions suggested in a thread with the same name do not work.

:)

BarryinWiltshire, Jun 22, 2022
  2. JakeFinn Win User

Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App.

After a recent Windows 10 Upgrade certain of my sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App. I can see them if I go to Outlook.com Sent folder on the server but they do not appear in the App.

JakeFinn, Jun 22, 2022
  3. mike2125 Win User
    Windows mail sent box problem

I have set up a friend's laptop to use Windows Mail (Windows 10 ver 1903). Sending and receiving emails works fine but sent emails do not appear in the sent box and there is nothing in the spam box either, which seems unusual. I cannot find anything wrong in settings - any suggestions please.

mike2125, Jun 22, 2022
  4. JakeFinn Win User

Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App.

Sent items are under Favourites so this is does not solve the problem. The problem related to only two email which I can see on Outlook.com and also on my mobile app but they do not appear on the Windows 10 Mail app which was upgraded the day before.

JakeFinn, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

1. Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App - Similar Threads - Sent emails are

2. Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App: With Windows 10 Mail ver: 16005.14326.20970.0 working with some email servers results in email not appearing in the Sent folder after being sent. The email is actually sent. not in a Sent Items folder either.With Microsoft Outlook.com WIN10Mail is OK but with the Plusnet...
  3. windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.: i could not get updated cannot see the sent mails, that i am sending them using Mail app, neither i could see them in any other gmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10mail-appsent-mail/37a02e20-4d0e-4559-9128-c090ccc909a2
  4. Windows 10 mail desktop app - sent emails appearing in junk folder

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 mail desktop app - sent emails appearing in junk folder: Hello, I am using the windows 10 mail desktop app and have an issue with my sent mail. When I send an email, rather than appearing in sent mail folder it appears in my junk mail folder. If I then mark it as 'not junk' it copies the sent email to my inbox, archive and sent...
  5. Sent Mail not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sent Mail not appearing: I am using Windows 10 Mail for all my mail accounts, most of which are Gmail. I am sending an email from Windows 10 Mail, which is being received by the recipient, as I am getting replies, but they are not showing up in the Sent folder. They used to show up and then...
  6. Mail App - Windows 10 - Auto Deletes Sent eMails

Mail App - Windows 10 - Auto Deletes Sent eMails: Hello, I have been facing an issue with the Windows 10 Mail app linked to a google account. I have noticed that when I respond to emails, the email I send disappears and cannot be found in sent items, outbox, bin, spam, or anywhere actually. The disappeared email cannot be...
  7. gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears

gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears: I have configured windows 10 mail application with my google email address. I sent a mail. I got an acknowledgement email back in reply, but the sent email has disappeared. Its not in sent mail, sent items, or all mail. I've also checked on mail.google.com directly. The...
  8. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:

Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:: I have upgraded to 1909 at Microsoft's suggestion but it has not solved the issue. I am not using Outlook. Can someone give me a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-is-not-saving-sent-emails/1b7ea4a2-4524-4c3c-98f3-7807b224b0cf
  10. Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder: I've added an IMAP account provided by an institutional server (****@fidas.org). I've checked that sent items are stored correctly when working on Windows Live Mail or from webmail. This is not the case with the new Windows 10 metro mail app, sent emails don't show in...