Windows 10: Sent emails are not being received

Discus and support Sent emails are not being received in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by zoombag, Feb 11, 2020.

1. zoombag Win User

Sent emails are not being received

I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send anything, it is only reflected in my sent file, but never reaches any recipients. I use a local email service, GVTC webmail, and their tech advised me the problem was in my computer. I have run Norton scan and no threats were detected. I have rebooted several times to no avail. Very frustrating. Any tips/solutions will be greatly appreciated.

:)

zoombag, Feb 11, 2020
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Feb 11, 2020
  3. When email is sent, but not received? What's the reason?

That's precisely what worried me, especially since I designated this email for the most important of correspondence (overseas work clients especially...) i.e. the fact that from the email I sent it, it went to my 'sent items' and I didn't receive any notification.

I imagined if it had not been me sending it from another address but someone else sent me some work invoice or quotation etc, if this were to happen to them they'd think that I had received their email and rudely ignored it!

The inbox cap still isn't reached (barely got 5 emails so far) and the file I attached was only 48KB, and anyway the one I forwarded today arrived. But I still haven't received the one I sent last Friday. And no notification received in my @live mail.

Could this be an issue of live/hotmail?

But well... it never happened to me before. *Oh Well Sent emails are not being received :eek:hwell:

Does google really do that without informing the sender, or at least the recipient?

Black Panther, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Sent emails are not being received

When email is sent, but not received? What's the reason?

its probably been picked up as spam or a potentially harmful email by google filters and automatically deleted by their filter.

if not then i would suggest its a network problem, Sometimes there are some serious delays when sending an email.

FreedomEclipse, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Sent emails are not being received

1. Sent emails are not being received - Similar Threads - Sent emails are

2. documents were being sent but email recipient don't receive it...i want that document being...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    documents were being sent but email recipient don't receive it...i want that document being...: documents were being sent but the recipient don't receive it. How many times I repeat the procedure to be able to send the document until the recipient receive the document in real time, but it failed. sadly, I don't still have my own copy supposed to be in my Gmail account....
  3. documents were being sent but email recipient don't receive it...i want that document being...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    documents were being sent but email recipient don't receive it...i want that document being...: documents were being sent but the recipient don't receive it. How many times I repeat the procedure to be able to send the document until the recipient receive the document in real time, but it failed. sadly, I don't still have my own copy supposed to be in my Gmail account....
  4. No PIN emails being sent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No PIN emails being sent: I am trying to set up a new Desktop PC. For some reason it asks for a PIN to log in. I've no recollection of setting up a PIN and when I ask for a code to be sent to my blueyonder email address nothing arrives. The emails are not in Virgin Media's spam folder nor in my local...
  5. No PIN emails being sent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No PIN emails being sent: I am trying to set up a new Desktop PC. For some reason it asks for a PIN to log in. I've no recollection of setting up a PIN and when I ask for a code to be sent to my blueyonder email address nothing arrives. The emails are not in Virgin Media's spam folder nor in my local...
  6. No PIN emails being sent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Emails going to sent folder instead of being sent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails going to sent folder instead of being sent: I see a lot of posts for the same problem. How can this be corrected? It's very frustrating when you think you've sent an email and await an answer when only to find it in the "drafts" folder. What is the problem and why is this happening?...
  8. Email being sent to spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email being sent to spam: Can anyone help me understand why all the sudden good emails inbound and outbound are being sent to the spam folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-being-sent-to-spam/010aa0ba-cf12-4770-964a-e22b5a886cd1
  9. emails not being received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails not being received: My email is not receiving emails in windows 10. They are appearing on my iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-being-received/67d7d32a-a10d-472e-a22e-ae2fb44194c3
  10. Hotmail emails being sent are not being received

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hotmail emails being sent are not being received: Emails I am sending are not being received but they are showing as sent in my Sent Folder. This has been happening for the last few weeks. I noticed this only after sending an email with lots of attachments photo's and it was not received. I have now deleted and completely...