Windows 10: Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app

Discus and support Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all. Over the weekend, the emails that I have been sending have not been showing in my sent items folder, although sometimes getting through to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SteveHughes6, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app

Hi all. Over the weekend, the emails that I have been sending have not been showing in my sent items folder, although sometimes getting through to the recipient, sometimes not.

I've removed my account, checked all the settings and followed the online guides. System updated

Does anyone know how to cure this?

Thanks

Steve

:)

SteveHughes6, Jun 1, 2020
  2. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Jun 4, 2020
  3. nithig Win User
    How to recover email from gmail

Today is the 21st.
    On the 3rd or 4th of this month I sent an email on gmail and now I can't find it.
    It would now be 17 days since it was sent.
    It may have been deleted.

Does anyone know of a way that I can recover that email?

Later:
    Tried the gmail recovery tool without any success. Any other suggestions?

nithig, Jun 4, 2020
  4. birdtims Win User

Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app

Windows 10 Mail App, Gmail and Pdf Attachments

Emails sent with Pdf attachments do not appear with the pdf attachment in the Windows 10 mail app. the email shows but the attachment is missing. This happens for every email picked up from gmail with the default gmail account type and also manual configuration
    of a gmail account. Is this a known issue? Is there anywhere to see a list of bugs for the Mail app?

birdtims, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app

1. Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app - Similar Threads - Sent emails Gmail

2. Email sent from my Windows 11 Mail App won't show in my Gmail Sent folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email sent from my Windows 11 Mail App won't show in my Gmail Sent folder: Hi,I just synced my Gmail account with my Windows 11 Mail app on my new Lenovo laptop. All folders are syncing properly, except that every time I send an email from my Windows Mail App, it won't show in my Gmail Sent emails. I have no trace of the email sent from my Windows...
  3. Emails not being sent to gmail addresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails not being sent to gmail addresses: I have been using Windows 11 mail with no problem for months. All of a sudden any email I send from my work email accounts names.co.uk to a gmail address is returned with the following;host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [66.102.1.27] SMTP error from remote mail server after...
  4. Emails not being sent to gmail addresses

Emails not being sent to gmail addresses: I have been using Windows 11 mail with no problem for months. All of a sudden any email I send from my work email accounts names.co.uk to a gmail address is returned with the following;host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [66.102.1.27] SMTP error from remote mail server after...
  5. Gmail and windows email app

Gmail and windows email app: I bought a recent laptop, but I can´t add my gmail account in windows email app. Error message: Something went wrong. We couldn't find your settings. Error 0x80070490 Tried several tips without success. Is there any windows update to solve this issue? Many Thanks...
  6. Gmail emails not showing in sent items

Gmail emails not showing in sent items: Recently I noticed that sent items from my personal gmail account had stopped showing in the sent folder even though they were being received by the recipient. This is only an issue with my gmail account, not my work account. I reset the app and added my gmail account and...
  7. email sent to gmail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    email sent to gmail address: I keep keep getting "DELIVERY HAS FAILED TO THESE RECIPIENTS OR GROUPS" for an email I am sending to gmail account. I KNOW it is the correct address. Please help. thank you...
  8. sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder: sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder. please fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/1463c6d1-86fb-4a9e-9eb8-b0b50eaf2937
  9. gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears

gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears: I have configured windows 10 mail application with my google email address. I sent a mail. I got an acknowledgement email back in reply, but the sent email has disappeared. Its not in sent mail, sent items, or all mail. I've also checked on mail.google.com directly. The...
  10. Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App

Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App: I just recently bought and set up my new computer, using Windows 10. I added several POP3 email accounts to my Windows 10 mail app on my system. I have been using it regularly to send and receive mails; however, I just noticed that none of my sent emails are being saved...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail app not saving sent mail

2. sent emails/Gmail/windows 10

3. sent emails from gmail not showing in windows 10