Windows 10: sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder

Discus and support sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder. please fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by anthonylarli, Jun 11, 2020.

1. sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder

sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder. please fix

:)

anthonylarli, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Gosim Win User

Windows Mail Sent folder

When I send a mail ,using the Windows Mail App, it sends OK but instead of seeing it in the Sent folder it appears in the Spam folder instead. Also if I click on "not spam" it then appears in my Inbox.
    This only occurs when sending with my Gmail address. Sending with either my Hotmail address or my Blueyonder address they all appear in my Sent folder OK.
    I have reinstalled the App but that has not helped .
    Odd !!!!

Windows 10 1909

Gosim, Jun 13, 2020
  3. erndog Win User
    Gmail goes to spam folder with no rules set

Ok. I sent another test email from gmail to her. I opened up cox.net's webmail site on her account, using my Linux machine(no windows on the harddrive at all), and the gmail email was sitting in her webmail spam folder.

erndog, Jun 13, 2020
  4. sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder

When email is sent, but not received? What's the reason?

And is such occurrence common?

Some days ago I created a gmail account for the first time. I read that it's the best for safety, so I updated all my work email contacts and changed all my important emails to this gmail (like Steam, ebay, paypal etc etc...)

Last Friday I sent an email from my work pc (using an @live.com account) to this gmail account, attaching an .xls file. The email went to my 'sent items'.

This email never arrived when I checked from home (I checked all the folders).

3 days later, today, I rechecked the @live account and confirmed that the email was really in my 'sent items' and that no notification of non-delivery had arrived.

I resent the email today, and it arrived to destination.

What's the issue here?

Black Panther, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder

1. sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder - Similar Threads - sent emails gmail

2. Emails going to drafts folder instead of being sent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails going to drafts folder instead of being sent: I see a lot of posts for the same problem. How can this be corrected? It's very frustrating when you think you've sent an email and await an answer when only to find it in the "drafts" folder. What is the problem and why is this happening?...
  3. Emails going to sent folder instead of being sent

Emails going to sent folder instead of being sent: I see a lot of posts for the same problem. How can this be corrected? It's very frustrating when you think you've sent an email and await an answer when only to find it in the "drafts" folder. What is the problem and why is this happening?...
  4. Email being sent to spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email being sent to spam: Can anyone help me understand why all the sudden good emails inbound and outbound are being sent to the spam folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-being-sent-to-spam/010aa0ba-cf12-4770-964a-e22b5a886cd1
  5. Windows 10 Mail:Sent files go to Spam instead of Sent Folder

Windows 10 Mail:Sent files go to Spam instead of Sent Folder: all mail gets sent but shows up in Spam file instead of Sent File. THow do I avoid having to go to Spam/not junk/inbox and Sent Folders to b sure file was sent and exists.?? Have been told Microsoft knows and is waiting for an update to Windows 10. WHEN???...
  6. email sent to gmail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    email sent to gmail address: I keep keep getting "DELIVERY HAS FAILED TO THESE RECIPIENTS OR GROUPS" for an email I am sending to gmail account. I KNOW it is the correct address. Please help. thank you...
  7. Windows Mail sends emails ok but instead of the emails going into the Sent folder they go...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail sends emails ok but instead of the emails going into the Sent folder they go...: Windows Mail sends emails, using my outlook.com or my gmail.com email addresses, fine but instead of the sent emails going into the Sent folder they go into my Spam folder. I then have to move them from Spam to the Sent folder. Anyone else having this problem?...
  8. Why are my sent emails going to the spam folder for windows 10 mail using gmail

Why are my sent emails going to the spam folder for windows 10 mail using gmail: Why are my sent emails going to the spam folder for windows 10 mail using gmail. It is frustrating that my sent emails are ending up in spam and not sending. This is a recent development as I am using Gmail with Windows 10 mail....
  9. Why are my Sent mails going to my Spam folder and not showing in the Sent folder?

Why are my Sent mails going to my Spam folder and not showing in the Sent folder?: There seems to be a number of quirks relating to sending emails via the Mail app on Windows 10 computers. How can I stop messages from going into my own Spam folder when I expect to see them listed under Sent?...
  10. sent emails folder

sent emails folder: How do I get Windows Mail, not Outlook.com, to send or log my Sent emails. At the moment they are sent but there is no record in either Sent or Sent Itmes folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-emails-folder/d4ab3fa9-df92-4824-818b-efc3aa879da1