Windows 10: Sent emails won't sync through Mail

Discus and support Sent emails won't sync through Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Mail on Windows 10. My normal inbox and its organizing folders are all working/receiving emails/syncing completely fine however my sent email is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KyraGeorge, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Sent emails won't sync through Mail

I use Mail on Windows 10. My normal inbox and its organizing folders are all working/receiving emails/syncing completely fine however my sent email is not syncing at all and won't show any of my sent emails. When I try and reload it, it tries to sync and then comes up with the message - "Nothing has arrived yet".

The sent emails come through fine over the internet Gmail but I want my sent mail to also sync up through Mail as the interface is a lot clearer than over the web. Does anyone have any suggestions?

:)

KyraGeorge, Jun 25, 2019
  2. DMO
    dmo Win User

Windows Mail - Sent Folder (Hotmail) not showing mail > 30days old

Hi All, I've searched wide and far online for an answer but have had little luck - looking to one of you for some guidance here if possible.

Issue:
    • Sent mail folder in Mail application on Windows 10 doesn't sync more than 30 days of send messages for Hotmail account.
    • Only Hotmail account affected on Mail application; other sub folders sync as far back as possible
    • Gmail account is fine - can see years of sent email

Context:
    • I have 2 accounts added to my Mail client on Windows 10 - 1 hotmail, 1 gmail
    • I have Outlook mail installed on this machine also
    • Windows 10 Pro
    • Dell Precision M3800
    • Upgraded from Windows 7 -> Windows 10

Tried:
    • Removing and readding the hotmail account
    • Tried removing and adding the account as POP3 account as well as the built in Hotmail autosetup link
    • Removed all email accounts and readded them
    • Ensured that the application has permission to access calendar (have seen this online in a few places as a possible problem maker)
    • Checked that I have my sent messages (I can see them in Outlook 2013, but not in Mail -> Sent folder)

All help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

3. s427 Win User
    Google account (mail / calendar) not syncing in Windows 10

I'm having a problem with the default Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10. For a while I was able to sync my Google account emails (Gmail) and calendar in those apps, but about a week ago, it has stopped working: the calendar is empty (no events, and no calendars listed), and the emails that were already synced are still there, but syncing doesn't bring any new email.

I tried deleting my Google account from the mail (or calendar) app, by going to "settings -> accounts", and then re-creating the account. I did that three times. Each time I was able to complete the following steps:

1. enter my Gmail address,
    2. then my Google account password,
    3. then the confirmation code sent by SMS,
    4. and finally got to the screen "Windows would like to..." (permissions listing), on which I clicked "Accept" (obviously).

The first time, I then got a Windows message "Something went wrong", followed by an error code (I didn't write it down).

The second time, I didn't get this error message, so it looked like the account was successfully created (it appeared in my accounts list in the settings of those apps), but nothing was synced: both apps (mail / calendar) remained empty. (I tried syncing manually by clicking the sync button in the mail app: still nothing, even though the app confirmed that it was "up to date".)

For my third attempt, I had found this question, so I went and created an "app password" in my Google account, specifically for those apps. But when I got to the password screen (step 2 described above) and entered this app password instead of my regular account password, I got an error message (from Google) asking me to enter my account password and not an app password. So I did that, and that got me exactly the same result as my second attempt (account created but nothing synced).

I also tried both answers given on the same question (first via "settings > accounts > add account > Other account", and second via "settings > accounts > add account > Advanced setup"), but none of them worked for me (again, account created but nothing synced).

Has anyone experienced the same problems? How can I make this work?

UPDATE: a few months back (early October 2015) I received an email from Microsoft inviting me to "reconnect to Google" (that was the title of the email). I ignored it for a while, but recently followed the steps in this email and now everything seems to be working fine. So I'm guessing that MS somehow fixed whatever bug it was.

4. Sent emails won't sync through Mail

Mail App doesn't sync SENT emails

SENT mails means Sent folder in App.

Suppose,

If I send an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** via Mail App, he will receive my mail. My app will show item in Sent folder. But if I open
    yahoomail.com and check sent folder, there is no email.

And vice versa,

If I send an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** via Browser, he will receive my mail. My browser will show item in Sent folder. But if I open
    Mail App and check sent folder, there is no email.

There is no problem in sending or receiving mails. But I want to sync my Sent folder just like Inbox folder.

There is some kinda bug or developers forgot to code for syncing Sent folder.

yogesh_gamer, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Sent emails won't sync through Mail

1. Sent emails won't sync through Mail - Similar Threads - Sent emails won't

2. Mail app won't sync emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app won't sync emails: I've just bought a new laptop and the Mail app downloads my emails initially but then won'tsync. I have two Gmail accounts and an Optus account. I get an error code 0X80072745 in the Optus account.Can anyone help?...
  3. Mail app won't sync emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app won't sync emails: I've just bought a new laptop and the Mail app downloads my emails initially but then won'tsync. I have two Gmail accounts and an Optus account. I get an error code 0X80072745 in the Optus account.Can anyone help?...
  4. Folder hyperlink sent through email

Folder hyperlink sent through email: I think this cannot be done - PLEASE prove me wrong:I have a staff of 20, all with varying windows knowledge. Some have zero. So to make this process as simple as possible would be ideal.I want to send them an email with a document, and also a hyperlink to the folder on their...
  5. Folder hyperlink sent through email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder hyperlink sent through email: I think this cannot be done - PLEASE prove me wrong:I have a staff of 20, all with varying windows knowledge. Some have zero. So to make this process as simple as possible would be ideal.I want to send them an email with a document, and also a hyperlink to the folder on their...
  6. Folder hyperlink sent through email

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address

Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address: Hello I have two email accounts set up for work purposes only. One is IMAP, the other one Exchange. The IMAP is syncing no problem. The Exchange email has stopped syncing my older SENT emails. Settings are correct and option to sync mail from any time is checked. This...
  8. Sent mail not syncing

Sent mail not syncing: Hi, I am using you Mail and Calendar App. Whenever I am sending an email through my Gmail account, the sent mail is not showing in app and neither in Gmail's sent folder. I tried to re-create the problem with Yahoo mail but Yahoo is working fine. Please suggest what...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync

Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync: I have a Dell desktop PC that I bought approx 3 years ago. I have been running the Windows 10 Mail App on it since I first bought it. The App version is 16005.12827.20290.0 I use the app to access two separate Gmail accounts. Recently the app has stopped showing sent...
  10. Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder

Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder: There was an earlier thread (Nov-Dec 2018) authored by PA Bear - MS MVP. I have tried what he suggested without success. Here is another case. I have a brand new HP Spectre laptop and all Windows updates are up to date. I've added three mail accounts to Windows Mail...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MY SENT ITMES DOESNT WANT TO SYNC IN WINDOWS LIVE

2. windows mail wont sync sent mail