Windows 10: Sent Emails

Discus and support Sent Emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dundy AA, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Dundy AA Win User

Sent Emails

Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks

:)

Dundy AA, Nov 19, 2018
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Nov 19, 2018
  3. roy111 Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

You just should use the email BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), this way no one will be able to see other 's address
    and the answer will be only available to you.

roy111, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Sent Emails

email sent to drafts

Hello Mayolo,

This issue may have occurred due to an email account conflict or an application issue. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What version of Outlook application are you using? Is it Office 365 or Outlook 2016?
    • About the emails saved in your Draft folder, please check if they were received on the recipient’s side. Also, can you see the sent emails in your
      Sent Items folder if they were sent?
    • What specific email account are you using? Is it Gmail, Outlook, etc.?
    • Have you tried deleting some unnecessary emails on your email folders?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you
    run an Office repair
    on your Outlook application to see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Sent Emails

1. Sent Emails - Similar Threads - Sent Emails

2. I bought windows 11 and it sent the key and receipt to an email that is for some reason...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought windows 11 and it sent the key and receipt to an email that is for some reason...: I bought win11 and it sent confirmation and the key to an email I used 13 years ago that is no longer active and different from the email that is my Microsoft account one and I can't find the key anywhere in order history....
  3. I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft...: I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft folder. Where do I look to resend without scheduling now?...
  4. I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft...: I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft folder. Where do I look to resend without scheduling now?...
  5. It says a code was sent to my email, but it never shows up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    It says a code was sent to my email, but it never shows up.: I keep trying to change my password and it says an email was sent to me for a code but the code never shows up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-a-code-was-sent-to-my-email-but-it-never/cbb36f56-27b6-4f31-a002-51ae13a1c81a
  6. my emails s are being sent to an Outlook address that is nothing to do with me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my emails s are being sent to an Outlook address that is nothing to do with me: I have had my email hijacked and someone is sending phishing emails purporting to be from me to all my address book. I have received a warning Banner from Microsoft informing me that all my incoming messages are being sent to an Outlook address that is nothing to do with me....
  7. my emails s are being sent to an Outlook address that is nothing to do with me

my emails s are being sent to an Outlook address that is nothing to do with me: I have had my email hijacked and someone is sending phishing emails purporting to be from me to all my address book. I have received a warning Banner from Microsoft informing me that all my incoming messages are being sent to an Outlook address that is nothing to do with me....
  8. my emails s are being sent to an Outlook address that is nothing to do with me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages

can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages: Can't send emails using Windows Live Mail, windows 7but receiving emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-with-windows-live-mail-but/0563d47d-4a9e-46ab-a115-f9bf58f32041
  10. can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages: Can't send emails using Windows Live Mail, windows 7but receiving emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-with-windows-live-mail-but/0563d47d-4a9e-46ab-a115-f9bf58f32041