Windows 10: Sent Emails

Discus and support Sent Emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dundy AA, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Dundy AA Win User

Sent Emails

Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks

:)

Dundy AA, Nov 19, 2018
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Nov 19, 2018
  3. roy111 Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

You just should use the email BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), this way no one will be able to see other 's address
    and the answer will be only available to you.

roy111, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Sent Emails

email sent to drafts

Hello Mayolo,

This issue may have occurred due to an email account conflict or an application issue. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What version of Outlook application are you using? Is it Office 365 or Outlook 2016?
    • About the emails saved in your Draft folder, please check if they were received on the recipient’s side. Also, can you see the sent emails in your
      Sent Items folder if they were sent?
    • What specific email account are you using? Is it Gmail, Outlook, etc.?
    • Have you tried deleting some unnecessary emails on your email folders?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you
    run an Office repair
    on your Outlook application to see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Sent Emails

1. Sent Emails - Similar Threads - Sent Emails

2. Windows Mail: All of my email is being sent via an outlook generated email address - WHY?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail: All of my email is being sent via an outlook generated email address - WHY?: After re-setting up my email accounts in Windows mail all of my emails are being sent out preceded with an outlook mail address. For example: *** Email address is removed for privacy ****** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How can I receive and send my email from...
  3. cant sent emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant sent emails: Hello I have just today installed Windows 10 after using Windows, now have a problem sending emails, but I am still receiving them ok. I am using Microsoft Office Outlook as my email provider and my emails are stuck in the outbox and will not be sent. Can anybody help...
  4. Failure of receiving sent emails to both msn. and outlook from Australia.

Failure of receiving sent emails to both msn. and outlook from Australia.: I would be grateful for any help in solving why emails sent from Australia to myself failed to deliver? The person received messages saying I had rejected her messages. Just typical hello Testing calling Australia as requested. Notifications on-page comment "We are aware...
  5. Lenovo notification sent to wrong email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo notification sent to wrong email: same as subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-notification-sent-to-wrong-email/cc97b356-7635-4ea4-8b79-8d16eefee652"
  6. Which button should I click to make the email I'm writing become a draft that is sent to my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which button should I click to make the email I'm writing become a draft that is sent to my...: Which button should I click to make the email I'm writing become a draft that is sent to my inbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-button-should-i-click-to-make-the-email-im/46e98b94-330a-4127-9a83-569d7d721f33"
  7. Sent emails are not being received

in Browsers and Email
    Sent emails are not being received: I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send anything, it is only reflected in my sent file, but never reaches any recipients. I use a local email service, GVTC webmail,...
  8. I may have sent emails to engage windows instead of my personal email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I may have sent emails to engage windows instead of my personal email address: Why has *** Email address is removed for privacy *** appeared at the top of my email address list? This has taken over from my other email address and I may have sent emails to engage windows instead of my personal email address, because engage windows has suddenly appeared...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:

Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:: I have upgraded to 1909 at Microsoft's suggestion but it has not solved the issue. I am not using Outlook. Can someone give me a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-is-not-saving-sent-emails/1b7ea4a2-4524-4c3c-98f3-7807b224b0cf
  10. Scanned images unable to be attached & sent via email.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanned images unable to be attached & sent via email.: I use a Canon printer model Pixma TS6260. Recently, while still being able to scan & file images, the function of attaching & sending the images no longer works ?...