Windows 10: sent folder contains only a single email

Discus and support sent folder contains only a single email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this applies to an outlook.com email using a windows 10 phone. And why is there a gigantic delay between typing the letters here and displaying them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ExcessPhase, Dec 23, 2018.

1. sent folder contains only a single email

this applies to an outlook.com email using a windows 10 phone. And why is there a gigantic delay between typing the letters here and displaying them?

:)

ExcessPhase, Dec 23, 2018
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Chriso747 Win User
    windows live mail sent emails appear in draft sent folder and not sent folder

I'm not sure I understand how you know that the message in your drafts folder is sent. Is there some visible indication of this or are you assuming that it went and now sits in the drafts folder?

Anyway, I'm sure you're sending emails properly, but to confirm with you the following: when you compose an email and save it in Drafts, it will remain in Drafts even though you hit the Send/Receive button to send it. While in Drafts, it needs to be double-clicked
    back into the edit screen and then you press Send. It then goes into the Outbox folder and when you press Send/Receive it then goes to the recipient and your email gets saved in the Sent Folder. I just state this to make sure that this is all correct with
    you and that's what you have been doing.

If the above is what you have been doing, then I suggest that you send a test email back to yourself. Does this email still mysteriously moves into the Drafts folder? And do you eventually receive it into your Inbox?

If you are not receiving your email back to yourself and it moves from Outbox and into Drafts folder as Sent, then I would ask, is your email account a Pop3 or IMAP account?

One other thing: when in Live Mail, click on View and then on Storage Folders. A new listing Storage Folder with sub folders will appear on the left. Are there any emails (particularly the email in question) found in any of the boxes under Storage Folders?

Chriso747, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

sent folder contains only a single email

email sent to drafts

Hello Mayolo,

This issue may have occurred due to an email account conflict or an application issue. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What version of Outlook application are you using? Is it Office 365 or Outlook 2016?
    • About the emails saved in your Draft folder, please check if they were received on the recipient’s side. Also, can you see the sent emails in your
      Sent Items folder if they were sent?
    • What specific email account are you using? Is it Gmail, Outlook, etc.?
    • Have you tried deleting some unnecessary emails on your email folders?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you
    run an Office repair
    on your Outlook application to see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

sent folder contains only a single email

1. sent folder contains only a single email - Similar Threads - sent folder contains

2. Windows require 7 digit numbers but the sent security code email only contains 6 numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows require 7 digit numbers but the sent security code email only contains 6 numbers: Windows require 7 digit numbers but the sent security code email only contains 6 numbersSo I cannot login into my windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-require-7-digit-numbers-but-the-sent/bbb48595-a365-43c9-9d63-7fd3c7d1375d
  3. Folder hyperlink sent through email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder hyperlink sent through email: I think this cannot be done - PLEASE prove me wrong:I have a staff of 20, all with varying windows knowledge. Some have zero. So to make this process as simple as possible would be ideal.I want to send them an email with a document, and also a hyperlink to the folder on their...
  4. Folder hyperlink sent through email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder hyperlink sent through email: I think this cannot be done - PLEASE prove me wrong:I have a staff of 20, all with varying windows knowledge. Some have zero. So to make this process as simple as possible would be ideal.I want to send them an email with a document, and also a hyperlink to the folder on their...
  5. Folder hyperlink sent through email

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Emails going to sent folder instead of being sent

Emails going to sent folder instead of being sent: I see a lot of posts for the same problem. How can this be corrected? It's very frustrating when you think you've sent an email and await an answer when only to find it in the "drafts" folder. What is the problem and why is this happening?...
  7. A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".

A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".: We are using the Mail app, Windows 10 on the laptop not Outlook. We have no problem sending or receiving emails. The problem is we don't have a copy of what we have sent. I have tried all suggestions from Windows/Microsoft. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Temp.desktop folder only contain onedrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temp.desktop folder only contain onedrive: Hello, Yesterday I discovered that a huge TEMP.DESKTOP has been created at C:\user and that folder does only contain Onedrive things. But It does contain ALL my onedrive things, also those that shall not be stored locally. BTW, my normal onedrive storage is at D:\ and that...
  9. sent emails folder

sent emails folder: How do I get Windows Mail, not Outlook.com, to send or log my Sent emails. At the moment they are sent but there is no record in either Sent or Sent Itmes folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-emails-folder/d4ab3fa9-df92-4824-818b-efc3aa879da1
  10. Duplicate emails in "Sent" folder

in Browsers and Email
    Duplicate emails in "Sent" folder: Hi, I am using WLM with Win 10. I have since June 20 switched the account over to IMAP in Hotmail. Just recently every time I send an email it shows in the "SENT" folder twice but it is only received once by the recipient? Does anyone know why this is taking place and what...