Windows 10: Sent Items folder

Discus and support Sent Items folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I find the Sent Items folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-items-folder/226e660d-b3ed-4ed8-bdb8-1b2236d65a11 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JudyPohlmann, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Sent Items folder

How do I find the Sent Items folder?

:)

JudyPohlmann, Apr 18, 2020
  2. warek Win User

Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook

Hi there

Trying to setup up my new computer, Windows 10 home. I have outlook 2016 and I tried to start without adding a new account and then tried to import from outlook 2010 pst file. I still have the old computer with outlook 2010 , all my emails etc

This gave me some old emails but no current ones and no address book/contacts

I then added a new email account pop 3 manually and it works sends and receives
    I also saved and imported a csv file of contacts and that is all good.

However I notice that if I send some pics from another program, right click send to they are sent but they are not in the sent items under my email account, but they are in the sent items under the outlook data file. If I sent a reply to an email the sent box under my email account saves the reply.

I would like to have all of my sent items under the one sent folder, and preferably the sent folder under my email account not the sent item under the outlook data file

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your input

Cheers

Kevin

warek, Apr 18, 2020
  3. joe patti Win User
    Yahoo Sent Items Folder vs Sent Folder

Emails sent thru Yahoo on WP7 will get saved in "Sent Items" folder, and not in "Sent" folder. Emails sent from Yahoo using my PC Internet browser will be saved in the "Sent" folder and not in "Sent Items" folder. Yet both folders, i.e., "Sent" and "Sent
    Items," get synced.

If I delete the "Sent Items" folder using my PC Internet Browser, WP7 gets a certificate error when syncing. I guess this folder is required for WP7. Is that so?

Is there a way for all emails sent thru Yahoo on WP7 to be saved in same folder that Yahoo uses when saving emails thru PC browser access?

Thank you,

Joe

joe patti, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Banutzucu Win User

Sent Items folder

Yahoo Sent Items Folder vs Sent Folder

In July 2013 its the same problem with Windows Phone 8! Why is that? Did someone read this comments?

Banutzucu, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Sent Items folder

1. Sent Items folder - Similar Threads - Sent Items folder

2. Sent items folder not displaying normally in outlook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent items folder not displaying normally in outlook.: My work colleague, on her work computer, has somehow managed to get her sent items displaying in folders inside her sent folder. How do we get the sent emails to display as normal where the last one sent is at the top of the list....
  3. Sent items folder not displaying normally in outlook.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent items folder not displaying normally in outlook.: My work colleague, on her work computer, has somehow managed to get her sent items displaying in folders inside her sent folder. How do we get the sent emails to display as normal where the last one sent is at the top of the list....
  4. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  5. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  6. Windows Mail - Sent Items

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail - Sent Items: I was searching email from my "Sent Mail" folder. The email I was searching for didn't appear, but there was an option to "Search Online". The email appeared, but when I click to open, it disappears. How do I view sent emails found using the "Search Online" option?...
  7. Windows 10 Mail does not save a a copy of sent emails in the "Sent Items folder.

Windows 10 Mail does not save a a copy of sent emails in the "Sent Items folder.: I have set up 7 email accounts, 5 of which including a Gmail account were previously managed by Webmail, using w10 Mail app. Very impressed with the app but am having problems with two of the accounts. These are accounts held with Plusnet that I have used for many years...
  8. Outlook Express Sent Items Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Express Sent Items Folder: How can I set up Outlook Express so that my Sent Items Folder is in Preview Mode and shows the name of person who I have sent the email to at the beginning of the displayed emails? At the moment I can only have the folder in Preview mode where my name is displayed first...
  9. Windows10mail sent items

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10mail sent items: When I click on an item in the sent box , whether it was sent or failed, it immediately tries to send it again and cannot be cancelled other than by getting out of the sent box. Help please to stop this....
  10. Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook: Hi there Trying to setup up my new computer, Windows 10 home. I have outlook 2016 and I tried to start without adding a new account and then tried to import from outlook 2010 pst file. I still have the old computer with outlook 2010 , all my emails etc This gave me some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail mail app sent items dont show but when sent from mobile phone it shows in sent folder but when sent from laptop/pc it does not show in sent folder

2. sent items in oulook