Windows 10: Sent items history only going back to 2019

Discus and support Sent items history only going back to 2019 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Looking back in my sent items the 'search online' is only returning emails as far back as early 2019 but there should be emails from 2018 there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CatherineRudenko, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Sent items history only going back to 2019

Hi

Looking back in my sent items the 'search online' is only returning emails as far back as early 2019 but there should be emails from 2018 there too.....

Any ideas how to get the search to go back further in time?

Thankyou

Catherine

:)

CatherineRudenko, Jul 8, 2020
  2. KarineBOB Win User

Sent Items Not Syncing

I have a Samsung SCH-i760 on which I have my personal IMAP email configured for access. I have my settings configured such that my Sent Items folder as well as my Inbox are both synchronized so I can see all of my messages and message history and it works
    very well. The issue is that if I create a new message or respond to an existing message on my device, once sent the response does not go to my Sent Items; the message does get sent, but the Sent Items history seems to simply get dropped. If I create a new
    message or respond to an existing message through Outlook, etc. the response goes to my Sent Items as it should and later syncs to and shows up on my device. The problem only exists for messages created or responded to on my device. Does anyone know why
    this is happening and how I might fix it?

KarineBOB, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Sent items history only going back to 2019

Sent folder only syncs one month

Hi Kathleen,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to check some below steps and confirm whether this issue persists in Web mail also.

• Open Internet Explorer. Type mail.live.com
      and sign in to your account.
    • Open the Sent items and check if you are able to view the mails which you are trying to find.
    Please post us back confirming the above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Sent items history only going back to 2019

1. Sent items history only going back to 2019 - Similar Threads - Sent items history

2. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  3. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  4. Order History only showing last three items purchased!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order History only showing last three items purchased!: Hello. When I try to check my order history it only shows the last 3-4 items that I've purchased/redeemed. I have logged out and back in. I have tried several web browsers and cleared their cookies/cache. Ive tried the mobile site/desktop site. No change. I have tried...
  5. history of notifications sent to me

in Windows 10 Customization
    history of notifications sent to me: Is there a way to see history of notifications sent to me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/history-of-notifications-sent-to-me/fea68911-b8d0-4e2d-831d-41d79461b0bf
  6. Windows Mail - Sent Items

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail - Sent Items: I was searching email from my "Sent Mail" folder. The email I was searching for didn't appear, but there was an option to "Search Online". The email appeared, but when I click to open, it disappears. How do I view sent emails found using the "Search Online" option?...
  7. Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sent Items folder: How do I find the Sent Items folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-items-folder/226e660d-b3ed-4ed8-bdb8-1b2236d65a11
  8. Why Does This Thread Only Go Back to 2019?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Does This Thread Only Go Back to 2019?: Is the forum short of storage since this thread only goes back to 2019 in 53 pages? Other threads have more pages going back to 2014. 151037
  9. Windows10mail sent items

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10mail sent items: When I click on an item in the sent box , whether it was sent or failed, it immediately tries to send it again and cannot be cancelled other than by getting out of the sent box. Help please to stop this....
  10. Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook: Hi there Trying to setup up my new computer, Windows 10 home. I have outlook 2016 and I tried to start without adding a new account and then tried to import from outlook 2010 pst file. I still have the old computer with outlook 2010 , all my emails etc This gave me some...