Windows 10: SENT ITEMS IN EXCHANGE SERVER AND MS OUTLOOK 2013

Discus and support SENT ITEMS IN EXCHANGE SERVER AND MS OUTLOOK 2013 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; We have an exchange server in our organisation and MS outlook 2013 in the office PCs are configured with this server. Unless the outlook in the PC... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NavinKumar6, Dec 16, 2018.

1. SENT ITEMS IN EXCHANGE SERVER AND MS OUTLOOK 2013

We have an exchange server in our organisation and MS outlook 2013 in the office PCs are configured with this server.

Unless the outlook in the PC is opened, the emails are viewable directly from the exchange server through web user interface. After opening the outlook in PC, we desire to offload all the emails in the inbox and sent items onto the PC thereby moving all emails from exchange server onto PC. Unlike MS outlook 2007, there are no options for setting such move options in MS outlook 2013. Only copy options are possible through manage rules.

How to achieve the move option(instead of copy option) through manage rules in MS outlook2013?

:)

NavinKumar6, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Steve C Win User

Outlook 2010 Keeps Changing Sent Messages Folder

I have Outlook 2010 set up on 3 PCs to save sent mail items in a particular folder on an IMAP mail server. This works for a while then the sent mail starts being saved to the Outlook Data File / Sent Items folder or the Sent Items folder on my MS Outlook email account (connected via MS Exchange). Is this a known problem and is there a fix?

Steve C, Dec 16, 2018
  3. geno368 Win User
    Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

I am new to Exchange Server 2003 and I have a friend with a network server that I don't know how to re-establish a user to the network. I moved one of his non used computers to this station and now when I try to log in the user I get the error that the name can't be verified because Outlook is not connected or online. This computer used to be online with a different user. Can anyone tell me the steps to check this? Thanks.

geno368, Dec 16, 2018
  4. jimbo45 Win User

SENT ITEMS IN EXCHANGE SERVER AND MS OUTLOOK 2013

Outlook 2010 Keeps Changing Sent Messages Folder

Hi there
    Check Folder size is OK, and you haven't added subfolders to the IMAP sent folder.

Check also what the EXCHANGE settings are.
    If you CLOSE the outlook data file see what happens when you send a message.
    Normally stuff is only moved / copied to Outlook data files from an IMAP server if you do it manually.

Once you OPEN the outlook data files in Outlook you have to close them again otherwise they stay visible by default.
    Also check auto archive --on or off.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

SENT ITEMS IN EXCHANGE SERVER AND MS OUTLOOK 2013

1. SENT ITEMS IN EXCHANGE SERVER AND MS OUTLOOK 2013 - Similar Threads - SENT ITEMS EXCHANGE

2. Sent items folder not displaying normally in outlook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent items folder not displaying normally in outlook.: My work colleague, on her work computer, has somehow managed to get her sent items displaying in folders inside her sent folder. How do we get the sent emails to display as normal where the last one sent is at the top of the list....
  3. Sent items folder not displaying normally in outlook.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent items folder not displaying normally in outlook.: My work colleague, on her work computer, has somehow managed to get her sent items displaying in folders inside her sent folder. How do we get the sent emails to display as normal where the last one sent is at the top of the list....
  4. Can exchange 2013 server installed on a member server co-exist with exchange 2010 on sbs...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can exchange 2013 server installed on a member server co-exist with exchange 2010 on sbs...: Hi all, This is my very first post, Kindly bare with me if I ended up with this post in a wrong group.I want to if exchange server 2013 just need a front end, no roles installed can co-exist with exchange server 2010 in a sbs 2011 domain?briefing:i have a sbs 2011 domain with...
  5. Can exchange 2013 server installed on a member server co-exist with exchange 2010 on sbs...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can exchange 2013 server installed on a member server co-exist with exchange 2010 on sbs...: Hi all, This is my very first post, Kindly bare with me if I ended up with this post in a wrong group.I want to if exchange server 2013 just need a front end, no roles installed can co-exist with exchange server 2010 in a sbs 2011 domain?briefing:i have a sbs 2011 domain with...
  6. Outlook - What's the Difference Between Exchange and Server?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook - What's the Difference Between Exchange and Server?: hi, as per the title. work machine uses Outlook 2016, mails from a couple years back get archived off into a vault or whatever. usually if i go to the bottom of the list there's a message saying "there are more files on the server, click here" but today it says "more files on...
  7. Outlook Express Sent Items Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Express Sent Items Folder: How can I set up Outlook Express so that my Sent Items Folder is in Preview Mode and shows the name of person who I have sent the email to at the beginning of the displayed emails? At the moment I can only have the folder in Preview mode where my name is displayed first...
  8. outlook cannot connect to the exchange server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook cannot connect to the exchange server: I have inserted the code from microsoft but still can't get access. Flew from Cayman to Boston today. Should I not travel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-cannot-connect-to-the-exchange-server/380af18c-8eba-498d-a25a-a22f64e0f645
  9. Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook: Hi there Trying to setup up my new computer, Windows 10 home. I have outlook 2016 and I tried to start without adding a new account and then tried to import from outlook 2010 pst file. I still have the old computer with outlook 2010 , all my emails etc This gave me some...
  10. Exchange Server 2013 files

in Browsers and Email
    Exchange Server 2013 files: Need osttopst converter for Exchange Server 2013 files. Old converters do not work with new 2013 format. I want to convert new format .ost files in .pst files because Microsoft Domain controller is not available. 79030