Windows 10: sent mail box

Discus and support sent mail box in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since 3 day ago, using my windows 10 PC or ,windows 10 laptop sent mail from my gmail account does not show in its sent folder on any device although... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Malco42, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Malco42 Win User

sent mail box

Since 3 day ago, using my windows 10 PC or ,windows 10 laptop sent mail from my gmail account does not show in its sent folder on any device although they have been received Some sent messages appear in the spam folder but can be permanently moved to the sent folder. Using my android tablet or phone sent g mails do appear in the sent folder on all devices. Sent e mails from my outlook account from any device appear in the sent folder on all devices. Any idea why?

:)

Malco42, Jun 6, 2020
  2. mike2125 Win User

Windows mail sent box problem

I have set up a friend's laptop to use Windows Mail (Windows 10 ver 1903). Sending and receiving emails works fine but sent emails do not appear in the sent box and there is nothing in the spam box either, which seems unusual. I cannot find anything wrong in settings - any suggestions please.

mike2125, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Live Mail sent email never received

You need to go through the usual process of testing things one step at a time, e.g.

• Send a mail to yourself and check if it is visible in the Outbox or Sent Items box
    • Send a mail to a family member while their mail program is inactive, then check if the mail item is visible in their ISP's webmail.

Frederik Long, Jun 6, 2020
  4. mike2125 Win User

sent mail box

Windows mail sent box problem

Thank you for you reply, I had not thought of it as being a server problem. I shall not get access to my friend's laptop for a couple of weeks, but I have the same ISP (TalkTalk), so I logged into my own email account through the TalkTalk email website, but there is nothing I can find about configuring the sent box. I use Thunderbird, but have Mail as a backup; there is no problem with either of those sent box displays. As it seems to be a TalkTalk problem perhaps I should now pose the question on their forum.

mike2125, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

sent mail box

1. sent mail box - Similar Threads - sent mail box

2. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  3. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  4. Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder: Over the past week we wife & I have noticed that Windows 10 Mail is not saving our sent mails in the Sent Mail Folder. This was working previously. Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a recent system update which may have introduced this problem?...
  5. Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!

Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!: Why are my sent emails not in the sent box? How do I fix this? I've followed the previous threads posted and everything appears to be checked off for this to work? No, they are not in the outbox either?...
  6. Windows 10 Mail Sent Box is Empty

Windows 10 Mail Sent Box is Empty: Hi I am using WIN 10 Mail to send and receive to/from 3 separate gmail addresses. This had all been working perfectly for some time but suddenly the Sent Box of one of the addresses is empty while the other 2 addresses continue to operate as expected. The mails are...
  7. Windows mail sent box problem

in Browsers and Email
    Windows mail sent box problem: I have set up a friend's laptop to use Windows Mail (Windows 10 ver 1903). Sending and receiving emails works fine but sent emails do not appear in the sent box and there is nothing in the spam box either, which seems unusual. I cannot find anything wrong in settings - any...
  8. cannot see sent items in mail box

cannot see sent items in mail box: No items sent in my mail box ... How can I find them thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-sent-items-in-mail-box/6e8235b5-9281-4cd5-84a9-f3c6ceff0c9b
  9. Can't find sent emails in the sent box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find sent emails in the sent box: Not all sent emails are shown in the sent box so I don’t know if they were received or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-sent-emails-in-the-sent-box/1f455a28-6a8a-49c8-a2f7-d06e630cd276
  10. Sent Mail

Sent Mail: I have a problem with my sent mail. This just started that I can't view my recent sent mail. I get some really old ones but not any recent. None of the solutions that I looked up worked. Can anyone tell me what I can do next? Thanks for any help you can give....