Windows 10: Sent Mails Disappearing

Discus and support Sent Mails Disappearing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some, not all, of my sent mails are disappearing from my Sent Items almost immediately after they are sent, can you help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulOvery, Nov 5, 2019.

1. PaulOvery Win User

Sent Mails Disappearing

Some, not all, of my sent mails are disappearing from my Sent Items almost immediately after they are sent, can you help?

:)

PaulOvery, Nov 5, 2019
  2. cue0 Win User

Sent e-mail disappears from "Sent Item"

I tested an email app called Mail.ru on my phone and discovered that sent emails don't disappear with that app. It seems that Outlook Mail is the cause for disappearing sent emails.

cue0, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Sent messages have disappeared from Mail

Today I have found many of my recent Sent messages have disappeared from Windows 10 Mail. A few older ones still appear but all those I sent this week are not in the Sent folder. When I check 'conversations' in the inbox I can see some of the mail I sent
    this week but not all of it. If I haven't had a reply to me sent message then I can't see the message. Any advice please?

Thanks

[Original title: Sent messages have disappeared from Windows 10 Live Mail]

HelenWalker163, Nov 5, 2019
  4. cue0 Win User

Sent Mails Disappearing

Sent e-mail disappears from "Sent Item"

1. My E-mail provider is called witweb.ch

2. No

3. I sent them screenshots of my E-mail account configuration

4. Yes, everything worked in Windows Phone 8.1

cue0, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Sent Mails Disappearing

1. Sent Mails Disappearing - Similar Threads - Sent Mails Disappearing

2. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  3. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  4. Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear

Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear: Some emails I send simply disappear using the Microsoft Mail app. There is no trace of the sent email anywhere. I do not use Outlook as it takes too long to sync with multiple emails and folders, so I prefer the basic Microsoft Mail app, which is a lot faster. The sent...
  5. Windows 10 mail: Sometimes sent mail disappears

Windows 10 mail: Sometimes sent mail disappears: Sometimes when I create an e-mail message in the Windows 10 Mail app and send it it is a gmail account it sends fine. Other times I click send and it seems like it sent but in fact, the e-mail vanished. It did not send, it is not in the outbox, it is not in drafts. It just...
  6. Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder: Over the past week we wife & I have noticed that Windows 10 Mail is not saving our sent mails in the Sent Mail Folder. This was working previously. Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a recent system update which may have introduced this problem?...
  7. Mail Sent Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail Sent Error: I'm not able to send emails. They go into my draft folder and I get a "Sent Error". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-sent-error/9e0210ea-beb4-46a9-aa2f-48e697f9cd30
  8. gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears

gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears: I have configured windows 10 mail application with my google email address. I sent a mail. I got an acknowledgement email back in reply, but the sent email has disappeared. Its not in sent mail, sent items, or all mail. I've also checked on mail.google.com directly. The...
  9. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  10. Sent Mail

Sent Mail: I have a problem with my sent mail. This just started that I can't view my recent sent mail. I get some really old ones but not any recent. None of the solutions that I looked up worked. Can anyone tell me what I can do next? Thanks for any help you can give....