Windows 10: sent messages not saving in sent folder

Discus and support sent messages not saving in sent folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello.some of my sent messages have not been saved in my sent folder. the period was June 6 - July 3. messages were sent using gmail on a chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SandiCumberland, Jul 5, 2021.

1. sent messages not saving in sent folder

hello.some of my sent messages have not been saved in my sent folder. the period was June 6 - July 3. messages were sent using gmail on a chrome broswer.is there a way to recover them?thanks

:)

SandiCumberland, Jul 5, 2021

2. SENT EMAILS NOT BEING SAVED IN SENT FOLDER

PLEASE HELP! I have Windows 10 and I use Windows Mail. I can send emails but the emails I send are not being saved in my sent folder. My internet service provider has confirmed that the problem is not with the server but with your Mail application. I spoke
    with one of your customer service agents and was advised that in order to enable the Save copies of messages in the Sent Items folder, I must do the following: In Outlook 2010 or later versions: Click File, click Options and in Options, click Mail. Under the
    Save messages section, enable the Save copies of messages in the Sent Items folder option. Click OK. Problem. When I follow your steps and go into Mail, there is not a Save messages section. I want to enable save sent emails and it should not be this difficult
    and time consuming.

MarilynTaylorXW, Jul 5, 2021
  3. windows live mail sent emails appear in draft sent folder and not sent folder

Chriso 747 - I have done what you suggest and the Save Copy of Sent Messages is ticked. But the message is still in the draft folder as sent? I have no way of knowing if it was received as it is still not in the sent folder. Is there anything else I
    should do to make sure it has been sent? Please let me know.

gordon12xy, Jul 5, 2021
  4. heth---01 Win User

sent messages not saving in sent folder

Save Sent Messages

The sent items are not in the sent folder or any view of the messages.

If a message is typed directly into the phone, it does appear. If it's typed through OVI, it doesn't get saved to the phone or the OVI software

heth---01, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

sent messages not saving in sent folder

1. sent messages not saving in sent folder - Similar Threads - sent messages saving

2. sent message sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sent message sound: hello, whenever i use phone link and send a message it makes a sound when it sends. i cant find out anywhere how to disable this, anyone have any advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-message-sound/a24a02a2-a625-4d17-9f16-cd997a1bc3b0
  3. sent message sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sent message sound: hello, whenever i use phone link and send a message it makes a sound when it sends. i cant find out anywhere how to disable this, anyone have any advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-message-sound/a24a02a2-a625-4d17-9f16-cd997a1bc3b0
  4. WordPad sent in email failed to sent message

in Windows 10 Customization
    WordPad sent in email failed to sent message: wordpad sent in email failed when i go into file sent in email it comes with that [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-sent-in-email-failed-to-sent-message/555cc96c-d9b1-4934-af97-18de019e9952
  5. Saving Sent folder in Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Sent folder in Outlook: Hello, If I want to save my Sent folder msgs for my business email from Yahoo Small Business, and using IMAP connection in Outlook Windows 10, and I'll be shutting down the business email service soon, will this still keep the msgs in Outlook? Is there a View Messages...
  6. A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".

A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".: We are using the Mail app, Windows 10 on the laptop not Outlook. We have no problem sending or receiving emails. The problem is we don't have a copy of what we have sent. I have tried all suggestions from Windows/Microsoft. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  7. messages not being saved to the Sent folder

messages not being saved to the Sent folder: I found that the messages were being sent to the Spam folder. Messages created by the user should not go into spam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messages-not-being-saved-to-the-sent-folder/f1c6d591-1581-4a75-badc-6c3c0a202f9b
  8. Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder

Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder: Over the past week we wife & I have noticed that Windows 10 Mail is not saving our sent mails in the Sent Mail Folder. This was working previously. Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a recent system update which may have introduced this problem?...
  9. sent folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sent folder: Hi When i sent an email to a contact, it works. But 'sent email folder' shows as i sent two emails: one to the contact and one to myself. What's the problem? Thanks Moved from: Windows 10 / Install & upgrade...
  10. sent folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sent folder: Hi When i sent an email to a contact, it works. But 'sent email folder' shows as i sent two emails: one to the contact and one to myself. What's the problem? Thanks...