Windows 10: Sent to a PC feature to use new Edge?

Discus and support Sent to a PC feature to use new Edge? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I love the feature 'Send to a PC' and I use it from my android phone and my iPad but it still uses old Edge. Is there a way to make it use the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/immigrantsheep, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Sent to a PC feature to use new Edge?

I love the feature 'Send to a PC' and I use it from my android phone and my iPad but it still uses old Edge. Is there a way to make it use the new Chromium Edge? I'm using Edge Canary and Windows 2004 build.

submitted by /u/immigrantsheep
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/immigrantsheep, Apr 15, 2020

2. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Sent to a PC feature to use new Edge?

Microsoft Edge and losing the News Feed

Hello Ruth,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you to try to load the same in other browsers excluding Edge and internet Explorer?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent update?
    • Have you installed any third party security application?
    Lets try with the below steps and check if he issue resolves.

Step 1: I suggest you reset the Internet explorer
    and check if it helps.

Refer: Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Step 2: I suggest you to try deleting the browsing history in Microsoft Edge
    and check if it helps as it stores the forms, passwords, and sites you've visited.

Refer: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Sent to a PC feature to use new Edge?

1. Sent to a PC feature to use new Edge? - Similar Threads - Sent feature Edge

2. New shopping features for Microsoft Edge and Bing

in Windows 10 News
    New shopping features for Microsoft Edge and Bing: The end of the year is almost here and for me it’s a time to reflect on everything our team has accomplished, celebrate successes and prepare for the year ahead. We launched the new Microsoft Edge last January and since that time we’ve come a long way...
  3. Key Windows features and Edge break in new update, older PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Key Windows features and Edge break in new update, older PC.: Hi, I use Windows 10 1909 on a older 2011 Thinkpad X220 laptop with an i5-2540m-HD3000, 7200rpm HDD, 4gb DDR3 RAM. As of the update about a week ago, I have been unable to: -Use the search function in the start center -Run some applications from the file explorer -Use any...
  4. Microsoft Edge gets a new game and security feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge gets a new game and security feature: Beginning February 26, Microsoft said it will begin replacing the classic Edge with the new Edge on PCs in Release Preview Ring of the Insider program. After beta testing the Edge update with Insiders, consumers will get it later this year and businesses will have a choice of...
  5. Microsoft is working on new features for Edge, Chrome browsers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on new features for Edge, Chrome browsers: It’s clear that Microsoft is fully committed to improving Chromium-based Edge browser and multiple enhancements are already underway. Many of the improvements will come to all Chromium-powered browsers, including Chrome. After adding an improved version of Find box to...
  6. Microsoft disabled these Chromium Services & Features in new Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft disabled these Chromium Services & Features in new Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has started rolling out Chromium based Edge for Canary and Developer builds. Using Chromium as the base, Edge should work much faster, and not to forget will also support Chrome extensions. However, to our surprise, Microsoft has disabled many [...]...
  7. Using Hello PC feature at startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Using Hello PC feature at startup: How do I sync my Apple Watch (v.3) as a device to use "hello" feature and eliminate need to enter a password for startup security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-hello-pc-feature-at-startup/efa02f89-4de8-406c-90ad-204b3002fa3e
  8. Must new security feature for EDGE

in Browsers and Email
    Must new security feature for EDGE: [img] What I now see when opening Edge browser 119491
  9. New features in Edge Browser on Windows 10 v1809

in Windows 10 News
    New features in Edge Browser on Windows 10 v1809: [ATTACH] Windows 10 October 2018 Update comes with cloud-powered Clipboards, Swift Keyboard and new emojis. Besides these, Microsoft has also tried to fine-tune the experience of using its built-in web browser – Microsoft Edge. The browser has received some fluent design...
  10. New Edge Feature

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Feature: Not sure when this was added (might have been the most recent Edge update), but they now have a "Do not allow this site to open more dialogs" checkbox so those input hijacking websites that claim to be a virus, or from Microsoft can no longer be permanently locked out. It...