Windows 10: [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel.

Discus and support [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Community, Did anyone had the chance to test sending logs from an ATA center deployed on premise to Azure sentinel ? I installed OMS agent on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Aziz gstest, Apr 26, 2019.

1. [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel.

Hi Community,

Did anyone had the chance to test sending logs from an ATA center deployed on premise to Azure sentinel ?

I installed OMS agent on the ATA center, however I wasn't able to receive any logs, thus I'm wondering if there is a way to achieve this scenario.

Thanks .

:)

Aziz gstest, Apr 26, 2019
  2. LemP Win User

Is it ok to disable Sentinel HASP?

"Sentinel HASP" is not part of Windows. It is not Microsoft software. If you have an issue or question with respect to Sentinel HASP, you should ask its publisher:

https://sentinel.gemalto.com/software-monetization/sentinel-hasp/

Given what this software is supposed to do, I suspect it was installed along with some other software product you installed. Uninstalling Sentinel HASP may break the functionality of that other product.

Sentinel HASP enables the use of either software or hardware-based protection keys to enforce software protection and licensing.

3. Is it ok to disable Sentinel HASP?

The Sentinel HASP service is sending numerous packets into my LAN. As far as I know, I have no use for it. Is it ok to just stop and disable it? How could I determine if anything I have needs it? Maybe just disable it and see if I have any problems?

Thanks for your advice.

Mike.

MichaelDavidBerger, Apr 26, 2019
  4. [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel.

ATA 5 versus ATA 6

does anyone know if there is any real difference in transfer rate? my ata 5 laptop HDD died and im going to replace it with ATA 6 (ata 6 and ata 6 are compatable) but my laptop is rated at ATA 5.

Easy Rhino, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

[Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel.

1. [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel. - Similar Threads - Sentinel ATA Sending

2. IDE ATA ATAPI controllers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IDE ATA ATAPI controllers: Hello there I'm kinda stuck here. Trying to format my usb flash drive. Right clicking on usb icon and choosing 'format' doesn't help as it says: windows was unable to complete the format. So I decided to do it by cmd but the thing is I'm not even able to clean the disk as...
  3. IDE ATA ATAPI controllers

IDE ATA ATAPI controllers: Hello there I'm kinda stuck here. Trying to format my usb flash drive. Right clicking on usb icon and choosing 'format' doesn't help as it says: windows was unable to complete the format. So I decided to do it by cmd but the thing is I'm not even able to clean the disk as...
  4. ide ata/atapi controllers

ide ata/atapi controllers: i have win 10 on a aurora 6 computer..i don't know if my controllers and dvd was accidentally erased or if they got lost in a upgrade. all i know is there not in device manager or in BIOS. i have ran the ePsa. today virtual agent did what she called a in place upgrade.i...
  5. Hard Disk Sentinel Pro vs. Samsung Magician

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard Disk Sentinel Pro vs. Samsung Magician: I run Hard Disk Sentinel Pro ver. 5.01.15 (latest is 5.30) and it runs in the background. I like it. Over the weekend I installed my first SSD that is supported by Samsung Magician an EVO 860. I have a 250GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe SSD that is not supported by Samsung Magician....
  6. Hard Disk Sentinel (& SSD) - giveaway on Sharewareonsale

Hard Disk Sentinel (& SSD) - giveaway on Sharewareonsale: See Daily free giveaways of paid apps & software | SharewareOnSale Very handy program to check/monitor your disk state. 107707
  7. Hard Disk Sentinel 5.01 at Bitsdujour today

Hard Disk Sentinel 5.01 at Bitsdujour today: Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Hard Drive Software 100% and not just hard disks... good clear indication of problems+ monitoring 94336
  8. IDE ATA/ATAPI controller not starting

IDE ATA/ATAPI controller not starting: Hello- I've been very frustrated with my upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on my Desktop computer. I've upgraded two computers at my house to Windows 10. Both have had much different results. My Windows 8 laptop upgraded easily and operates nicely with the update. My...
  9. Drivers for Marvel 91xx Config ATA Device

Drivers for Marvel 91xx Config ATA Device: I have only just attached some hard drives to the 6G SATA ports of my motherboard and those drives are showing as ejectable in Windows 10. When I first installed Win10 afresh on my new SSD the drives attached to the normal SATA ports where also showing up as ejectable....
  10. S-ata hard drive issue

S-ata hard drive issue: Hi. I'm having some issues with a 500GB s-ata hard drive. It seems almost unusable as it often disconnects by itself, when trying to download with utorrent I get the message "The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error". Just now I got the same message...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect microsoft ata to sentinel

2. microsoft ata and sentinel

3. ata azure sentinel

4. forward on-premise logs to sentinel