Windows 10: [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel.

Discus and support [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Community, Did anyone had the chance to test sending logs from an ATA center deployed on premise to Azure sentinel ? I installed OMS agent on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Aziz gstest, Apr 26, 2019.

1. [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel.

Hi Community,

Did anyone had the chance to test sending logs from an ATA center deployed on premise to Azure sentinel ?

I installed OMS agent on the ATA center, however I wasn't able to receive any logs, thus I'm wondering if there is a way to achieve this scenario.

Thanks .

:)

Aziz gstest, Apr 26, 2019
  2. LemP Win User

Is it ok to disable Sentinel HASP?

"Sentinel HASP" is not part of Windows. It is not Microsoft software. If you have an issue or question with respect to Sentinel HASP, you should ask its publisher:

https://sentinel.gemalto.com/software-monetization/sentinel-hasp/

Given what this software is supposed to do, I suspect it was installed along with some other software product you installed. Uninstalling Sentinel HASP may break the functionality of that other product.

Sentinel HASP enables the use of either software or hardware-based protection keys to enforce software protection and licensing.

3. Is it ok to disable Sentinel HASP?

The Sentinel HASP service is sending numerous packets into my LAN. As far as I know, I have no use for it. Is it ok to just stop and disable it? How could I determine if anything I have needs it? Maybe just disable it and see if I have any problems?

Thanks for your advice.

Mike.

MichaelDavidBerger, Apr 26, 2019
  4. [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel.

ATA 5 versus ATA 6

does anyone know if there is any real difference in transfer rate? my ata 5 laptop HDD died and im going to replace it with ATA 6 (ata 6 and ata 6 are compatable) but my laptop is rated at ATA 5.

Easy Rhino, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

[Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel.

1. [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel. - Similar Threads - Sentinel ATA Sending

2. IDE ATA/ATAPI drivers not installed, unable to update Serial ATA Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDE ATA/ATAPI drivers not installed, unable to update Serial ATA Controller: Just built a new computer and 2 of my hard drives are not being seen in windows but they are seen in the motherboard BIOS, when looking at my Device Manager it appears that my IDE ATA/ATAPI drivers appear to not be installed, the Serial ATA Controller is just listed under...
  3. Sentinel HASP Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sentinel HASP Key: I use a HASP key for unlocking software for a specific software I use for work. But less than a month ago there was a Windows 10 update that made the HASP key stop working. It also doesn't work on my new Windows 11 laptop. The company who makes the keys supposedly has an...
  4. Sentinel HASP Key

Sentinel HASP Key: I use a HASP key for unlocking software for a specific software I use for work. But less than a month ago there was a Windows 10 update that made the HASP key stop working. It also doesn't work on my new Windows 11 laptop. The company who makes the keys supposedly has an...
  5. IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers

IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers: Helloim trying to fix my laptop acer predator triton 300 and i noticed that it doesnt have IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ide-ataatapi-controllers/e9cf375e-6c3b-48b7-aaef-933d12ec89cd
  6. No ATA Channels

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No ATA Channels: i formatted my pc, but there is no ata channels under ide ata/atapi controllers (my main pc,20h2) 177453
  7. sentinel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sentinel: I need to download sentinel for my bcd436hp scanner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sentinel/f0421083-478d-44aa-8cf2-e12b5fb3ad90
  8. hard drive sentinel

hard drive sentinel: How accurate is hard drive sentinel? it flagged up a back up hard drive as replace straight away but the next day was running fine! I ran a couple of simple scans but showed up fine. i am trying to get to grips with windows 10 this year so any advice would be invaluable, are...
  9. HD sentinel and disk life ??

HD sentinel and disk life ??: hi so on 2 of my external drives in a hard drive dock yes they are old power on hours is long, but status shows 100% prefect but life show something else one says more than 100 days left other shows more than 206 days left, should i worry about this and start for a new backup...
  10. Reports From Sentinel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reports From Sentinel: We are switching over from an on-prem SIEM solution and moving to Sentinel. One very nice feature of our previous SIEM was that we could generate PDF reports for the board meetings very easily. I know you can make wondering graphs and dashboards within Sentinel using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hasp dongle driver windows 10

2. hasp hl 3.25 driver windows 10

3. azure sentinel ata

4. azure sentinel and ata,
  5. connect microsoft ata to sentinel,
  6. microsoft ata and sentinel,
  7. ata azure sentinel,
  8. forward on-premise logs to sentinel