Windows 10: sentinel

Discus and support sentinel in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to download sentinel for my bcd436hp scanner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sentinel/f0421083-478d-44aa-8cf2-e12b5fb3ad90 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LouisMarinconz, Apr 28, 2021.

1. sentinel

I need to download sentinel for my bcd436hp scanner.

:)

LouisMarinconz, Apr 28, 2021
  2. LemP Win User

Is it ok to disable Sentinel HASP?

"Sentinel HASP" is not part of Windows. It is not Microsoft software. If you have an issue or question with respect to Sentinel HASP, you should ask its publisher:

https://sentinel.gemalto.com/software-monetization/sentinel-hasp/

Given what this software is supposed to do, I suspect it was installed along with some other software product you installed. Uninstalling Sentinel HASP may break the functionality of that other product.

Sentinel HASP enables the use of either software or hardware-based protection keys to enforce software protection and licensing.

3. Divin3 Win User
    Windows 10 hangs/freezes on Restart

If this happens even during installation, that means that it is probably a hardware issue. To troubleshoot the problem, I suggest doing the following steps:

1. Install Hard Disk Sentinel and use it to check your HDD/SSD for problems.
    2. Use MemTest to make sure that your RAM is ok. Here is a how to - guide.

After You done these two steps, give a feedback of the results.

Divin3, Apr 28, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

sentinel

Hard Disk Sentinel for free-excellent tool to check/monitor HDD & SSD

What is most helpful is the textual review in some detail where disks are problematic. That's quick, clear, unambiguous. For example, in a recent thread a user had a number of disks. He knew there was a problem with one but couldn't tell (had identified a couple of relevant event id's).

HD Sentinel pointed him to the exact disk, describing the I/O failure with numbers, and suggested checking cabling.

It was indeed a cable.

Where there are problems, it's in colour, with projected life.

Much better than just looking down a list of 'OK' s

Of course you've then got SMART lists, alerts, various tests, information lists... it just does all these well.

dalchina, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

sentinel

1. sentinel - Similar Threads - sentinel

2. SafeNet Sentinel usb hardware key Kernel-PnP/Device Configuration error id 400 id 410 id...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SafeNet Sentinel usb hardware key Kernel-PnP/Device Configuration error id 400 id 410 id...: Hi everyoneMy design software FlexiDesigner, can't access the USB SafeNet Sentinel Dual Hardware Key since yesterday morning the 29th Jan.A simple reboot fixed it for an hour, then Flexi lost contact with the key again & nothing has fixed it.No Windows updates installed this...
  3. SafeNet Sentinel usb hardware key Kernel-PnP/Device Configuration error id 400 id 410 id...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SafeNet Sentinel usb hardware key Kernel-PnP/Device Configuration error id 400 id 410 id...: Hi everyoneMy design software FlexiDesigner, can't access the USB SafeNet Sentinel Dual Hardware Key since yesterday morning the 29th Jan.A simple reboot fixed it for an hour, then Flexi lost contact with the key again & nothing has fixed it.No Windows updates installed this...
  4. Where can I find complete Ingestion Latency of all Microsoft sentinel data base table ?...

Where can I find complete Ingestion Latency of all Microsoft sentinel data base table ?...: Where can I find complete Ingestion Latency of all Microsoft sentinel data base table ? like for example how much time it takes for syslog,common security log to ingest....
  5. Where can I find complete Ingestion Latency of all Microsoft sentinel data base table ?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find complete Ingestion Latency of all Microsoft sentinel data base table ?...: Where can I find complete Ingestion Latency of all Microsoft sentinel data base table ? like for example how much time it takes for syslog,common security log to ingest....
  6. Aladdin HASP \ sentinel data filter device drivers safenet inc

Aladdin HASP \ sentinel data filter device drivers safenet inc: zemax opticstudio2018“” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%AD%A4%E5%BA%94%E7%94%A8%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95/1a22602e-bed6-4ced-874c-5548ee2f28c4
  7. Aladdin HASP \ sentinel data filter device drivers safenet inc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aladdin HASP \ sentinel data filter device drivers safenet inc: zemax opticstudio2018“” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%AD%A4%E5%BA%94%E7%94%A8%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95/1a22602e-bed6-4ced-874c-5548ee2f28c4
  8. Sentinel HASP Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sentinel HASP Key: I use a HASP key for unlocking software for a specific software I use for work. But less than a month ago there was a Windows 10 update that made the HASP key stop working. It also doesn't work on my new Windows 11 laptop. The company who makes the keys supposedly has an...
  9. Sentinel HASP Key

Sentinel HASP Key: I use a HASP key for unlocking software for a specific software I use for work. But less than a month ago there was a Windows 10 update that made the HASP key stop working. It also doesn't work on my new Windows 11 laptop. The company who makes the keys supposedly has an...
  10. aladdin hasp sentinel data filter device drivers safenet is incompatible with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aladdin hasp sentinel data filter device drivers safenet is incompatible with windows 11: I am installing CST Studio 2021. My laptop was recently updated to windows 11. I finished the installation when I got the error message as below. I downloaded the latest .Net framework 6.0.202 and I understand I need to update the driver and this is where it gets confusing. I...