Windows 10: sentinel

Discus and support sentinel in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to download sentinel for my bcd436hp scanner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sentinel/f0421083-478d-44aa-8cf2-e12b5fb3ad90 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LouisMarinconz, Apr 28, 2021.

1. sentinel

I need to download sentinel for my bcd436hp scanner.

:)

LouisMarinconz, Apr 28, 2021
  2. LemP Win User

Is it ok to disable Sentinel HASP?

"Sentinel HASP" is not part of Windows. It is not Microsoft software. If you have an issue or question with respect to Sentinel HASP, you should ask its publisher:

https://sentinel.gemalto.com/software-monetization/sentinel-hasp/

Given what this software is supposed to do, I suspect it was installed along with some other software product you installed. Uninstalling Sentinel HASP may break the functionality of that other product.

Sentinel HASP enables the use of either software or hardware-based protection keys to enforce software protection and licensing.

3. Divin3 Win User
    Windows 10 hangs/freezes on Restart

If this happens even during installation, that means that it is probably a hardware issue. To troubleshoot the problem, I suggest doing the following steps:

1. Install Hard Disk Sentinel and use it to check your HDD/SSD for problems.
    2. Use MemTest to make sure that your RAM is ok. Here is a how to - guide.

After You done these two steps, give a feedback of the results.

Divin3, Apr 28, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

sentinel

Hard Disk Sentinel for free-excellent tool to check/monitor HDD & SSD

What is most helpful is the textual review in some detail where disks are problematic. That's quick, clear, unambiguous. For example, in a recent thread a user had a number of disks. He knew there was a problem with one but couldn't tell (had identified a couple of relevant event id's).

HD Sentinel pointed him to the exact disk, describing the I/O failure with numbers, and suggested checking cabling.

It was indeed a cable.

Where there are problems, it's in colour, with projected life.

Much better than just looking down a list of 'OK' s

Of course you've then got SMART lists, alerts, various tests, information lists... it just does all these well.

dalchina, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

sentinel

1. sentinel - Similar Threads - sentinel

2. startup program Hard Disk Sentinel bothering me a lot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    startup program Hard Disk Sentinel bothering me a lot: i have installed this program and every time i login to my account it starts up automatically which annoys me greatly i have checked both "shell:startup" and Windows Task Manager startup, it is not listed in both places i dont want to uninstall it just i do not want it to...
  3. startup program Hard Disk Sentinel bothering me a lot

in Windows 10 Support
    startup program Hard Disk Sentinel bothering me a lot: i have installed this program and every time i login to my account it starts up automatically which annoys me greatly i have checked both "shell:startup" and Windows Task Manager startup, it is not listed in both places i dont want to uninstall it just i do not want it to...
  4. hard drive sentinel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hard drive sentinel: How accurate is hard drive sentinel? it flagged up a back up hard drive as replace straight away but the next day was running fine! I ran a couple of simple scans but showed up fine. i am trying to get to grips with windows 10 this year so any advice would be invaluable, are...
  5. Hard Disk Sentinel (SSDs too) is up for grabs at Bitsdujour 1 day

Hard Disk Sentinel (SSDs too) is up for grabs at Bitsdujour 1 day: Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Hard Drive Software 100% [img] Great instant analysis- best I know of. 172128
  6. HD sentinel and disk life ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HD sentinel and disk life ??: hi so on 2 of my external drives in a hard drive dock yes they are old power on hours is long, but status shows 100% prefect but life show something else one says more than 100 days left other shows more than 206 days left, should i worry about this and start for a new backup...
  7. Reports From Sentinel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reports From Sentinel: We are switching over from an on-prem SIEM solution and moving to Sentinel. One very nice feature of our previous SIEM was that we could generate PDF reports for the board meetings very easily. I know you can make wondering graphs and dashboards within Sentinel using...
  8. Azure Sentinel integration with 3rd party

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Azure Sentinel integration with 3rd party: Hello Team, I would like to know if there was any way to integrate our 3rd party antivirus to Azure Sentinel to collect the logs. I am aware that we have connector for specific apps to do he same, but this was not available. Security applications like Trend Micro,...
  9. is it safe to use both samsung magician and hard disk sentinel

is it safe to use both samsung magician and hard disk sentinel: i have a samsung nvme ssd and a normal hdd in my laptop. i want to install both programs. i will keep hard disk sentinel running in the background the whole time. i will disable the run on startup option in samsung magician and i wont use the program and i will only use it...
  10. Hard Disk Sentinel Std Lifetime free to 3/7/21 (incl. SSD)

Hard Disk Sentinel Std Lifetime free to 3/7/21 (incl. SSD): Free Hard Disk Sentinel (100% discount) | SharewareOnSale Great disk checking software. v5.5 stdd This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for noncommercial use No free updates; if you update the giveaway, it may become unregistered No free tech support You must download...