Windows 10: SEP 2022 Windows 10 Update killed my computer

Discus and support SEP 2022 Windows 10 Update killed my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Boot up LED diagnostics on my Dell Precision 7510 after SEP 2022 WIN 10 PRO 64-bit Update: ... Storage LED, OFF; Power LED, OFF; Wireless LED, OFF. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Edaphos, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Edaphos Win User

SEP 2022 Windows 10 Update killed my computer

Boot up LED diagnostics on my Dell Precision 7510 after SEP 2022 WIN 10 PRO 64-bit Update: ... Storage LED, OFF; Power LED, OFF; Wireless LED, OFF. I spent or better stated wasted over ten hours on CHAT and VOICE support - even elevated to T3 a couple of times T3 technicians who are purportedly well trained and experienced with callbacks two and three days later with useless and time consuming suggestions, and way too much Microsoft blather focused on deflecting responsibility for the death of my computer away from Microsoft. ZERO support from Microsoft. Having read far more that I ever wa

:)

Edaphos, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Octopuss Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

Is there any link with list of everything related to this for those who want to do it manually?

Octopuss, Sep 28, 2022
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

1. SEP 2022 Windows 10 Update killed my computer - Similar Threads - SEP 2022 Update

2. SEP 2022 Windows 10 Update killed my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SEP 2022 Windows 10 Update killed my computer: Boot up LED diagnostics on my Dell Precision 7510 after SEP 2022 WIN 10 PRO 64-bit Update: ... Storage LED, OFF; Power LED, OFF; Wireless LED, OFF. I spent or better stated wasted over ten hours on CHAT and VOICE support - even elevated to T3 a couple of times T3 technicians...
  3. SEP 2022 Windows 10 Update killed my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SEP 2022 Windows 10 Update killed my computer: Boot up LED diagnostics on my Dell Precision 7510 after SEP 2022 WIN 10 PRO 64-bit Update: ... Storage LED, OFF; Power LED, OFF; Wireless LED, OFF. I spent or better stated wasted over ten hours on CHAT and VOICE support - even elevated to T3 a couple of times T3 technicians...
  4. Since about 6 Sep 2022, my webcam is pixelated on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since about 6 Sep 2022, my webcam is pixelated on Windows 11: When using Teams, sometimes the other parties cannot see me, even though I can see my bideo active in Teams.The webcam is connected throuigh a KVM switch - and it always has been. It worked perfectly up to about a week ago.I believe a Windows 11 update has changed the way...
  5. Since about 6 Sep 2022, my webcam is pixelated on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since about 6 Sep 2022, my webcam is pixelated on Windows 11: When using Teams, sometimes the other parties cannot see me, even though I can see my bideo active in Teams.The webcam is connected throuigh a KVM switch - and it always has been. It worked perfectly up to about a week ago.I believe a Windows 11 update has changed the way...
  6. Windows update KILLED my computer

Windows update KILLED my computer: Hello, Latests windows update killed my HP laptop. I have tried several suggested solutions from HP support, including BIOS reset, however I cannot get past the HP logo screen. ONCE it allowed me to get to BIOS screen, however BIOS reset never completed. Currently...
  7. WINDOWS 10 update is killing my computer and therefore my businesses

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 update is killing my computer and therefore my businesses: I downloaded the windows 10 update. Then my streaming software had no audio. I spent 3.5 hours downloading updates and drivers. Still no audio to my streaming softwareOBS Studios. I now have 93 processes running in the background and my PC is running slow. What in the world...
  8. Windows 10 is killing my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is killing my computer: I have never had as many issues with my laptop as I'm having right now. What the hell can I do to fix it? It's slowed down unbelievably and everything takes about 5 minutes to open. This happened after the last update cycle which failed to work on my computer and I'm at a...
  9. Windows update kills my computer

Windows update kills my computer: I am trying - desperately -to get my computer to stop windows 10 updates. Every time it updates, I get into an "automatic repair" "can't repair" loop. chkdsk says there's nothing wrong. Restore to a previous version doesn't work. So I have to re-install and wipe...
  10. Update killed my computer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update killed my computer!: So after one of your wonderful Windows updates on my Asus Zenbook Flip, it went to a blue screen and said it had to restart. The laptop shut down and now it's completely dead...no lights, no charging, no nothing. What the heck did you do Microsoft...this is my lifeline for...