Windows 10: Separate audio outputs

Discus and support Separate audio outputs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Lenovo Y5070 and Realtek Audio Driver. Sometimes I want to listen my Spotify through the internal speakers of the laptop instead of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KaanSaylam, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Separate audio outputs

Hi,

I am using Lenovo Y5070 and Realtek Audio Driver. Sometimes I want to listen my Spotify through the internal speakers of the laptop instead of the plugged in headphones. Because they are combined under the Speakers in Playback tab of the "Audio Settings" I can not do that. Is there a possible way to separate outputs of internal speakers and headphones?

:)

KaanSaylam, Oct 6, 2018
  2. silk186 Win User

How to separate audio outputs in playback devices

That is what i did when I reinstalled the drivers. First it only had the speakers, added drivers, HDMI appeared, plugged in second analog port which is detected in realtek HD audio manager but is not listed as a second output. All three devices are dectected, but the two analog devices don't appear as separate output devices.

silk186, Oct 6, 2018
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Separate audio outputs

No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Separate audio outputs

1. Separate audio outputs - Similar Threads - Separate audio outputs

2. how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices: I just want to listen to youtube on my headphones, but my friend likes to watch me play minecraft on the TV I have hooked up through HDMI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-the-audio-output-from-2-separate/6ad18c3e-6c1c-46a3-816a-82f7ab1182e0
  3. how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices: I just want to listen to youtube on my headphones, but my friend likes to watch me play minecraft on the TV I have hooked up through HDMI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-the-audio-output-from-2-separate/6ad18c3e-6c1c-46a3-816a-82f7ab1182e0
  4. how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to separate sound outputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to separate sound outputs: Hi, I was wondering whether it is possible to make Spotify play through my speakers, and then have games, youtube and such run through my headset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-separate-sound-outputs/2048584f-2aac-47c4-8f7d-d670ff2b48c6
  6. How to separate sound outputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to separate sound outputs: Hi, I was wondering whether it is possible to make Spotify play through my speakers, and then have games, youtube and such run through my headset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-separate-sound-outputs/2048584f-2aac-47c4-8f7d-d670ff2b48c6
  7. Separation of input and output devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Separation of input and output devices: I want to use my audio port as a microphone and use another device as an output. The issue is that when I plugged in my microphone to the audio port it worked well, but the speaker did not work at all. I tried to change the output device to a Bluetooth headphone but I...
  8. How do I separate 2 audio outputs?

How do I separate 2 audio outputs?: I have an asus z370-E gaming motherboard that has outputs for speakers at the back. I put plugged in my headphones at the back and plugged my speakers into the front of the case. The problem is that instead of them being 2 different audio outputs it detects them like 1 and...
  9. Separate audio outputs

Separate audio outputs: Hi, I am using Lenovo Y5070 and Realtek Audio Driver. Sometimes I want to listen my Spotify through the internal speakers of the laptop instead of the plugged in headphones. Because they are combined under the Speakers in Playback tab of the "Audio Settings" I can not do...
  10. How to separate audio outputs in playback devices

How to separate audio outputs in playback devices: Prior to resetting Windows 10 I had 3 audio outputs, HDMI to TV, analog to monitor and analog to speakers. Since resetting windows both speakers show up as one device labeled "Speakers" in the Windows "Playback Devices" window. I've tried re-installing the realtek software...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows separate audio output

2. seperate outputs realtek

3. realtek audio separate input