Windows 10: "Separate Calculator" in sculpured keyboard Microsoft does not work

Discus and support "Separate Calculator" in sculpured keyboard Microsoft does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Could someone of you tell me what to do? I changed the batteries to keyboard which has functionned properly so far so batterie are probably not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pia Levanen, Nov 15, 2019.

1. "Separate Calculator" in sculpured keyboard Microsoft does not work

Could someone of you tell me what to do?

I changed the batteries to keyboard which has functionned properly so far so batterie are probably not the problem. The mouse works well but the separate calculator does not work at all. It is like dead. I use Microsoft 10 and the keyboard is Microsoft Sculpture keyboard which is attached to hp-laptob by "usb-dongle". It worked about a year but stopped about a month ago. The dongle has not been moved and the main keyboard works fine. It's like the calculator keyboard does't get connection to the laptop.

(Sorry for may poor IT-English...)

BR,

Pia Levanen

:)

Pia Levanen, Nov 15, 2019

2. Keyboard shortcut to open the calculator

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the below steps:

• Type "Calculator" in start menu.
    • Click on Calculator and drag it to desktop.
    • Right click on it and select Properties.
    • Now go to Shortcut tab and add a shortcut.
    • Click on OK.

You may also refer the following article for keyboard shortcuts:

Keyboard shortcuts

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 15, 2019
  3. WCarp Win User
    Calculator keyboard shortcuts don't work in Windows 10!

To my dismay, calculator keyboard shortcut doesn't work in windows 10! It did with Windows 8.1. The Snipping Tool keyboard shortcut works in Windows 10. When I do a Search on calculator, it lists it under Programs but when I click on Open folder location,
    it opens the Desktop and the calculator is NOT on the Desktop. What's going on?

WCarp, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

"Separate Calculator" in sculpured keyboard Microsoft does not work

Keyboard not working...

well damn. i missed that somehow.

All i can suggest is that if the keys keep failing, wiggle the cord, try another port... and get another keyboard. return it, RMA it, sell it, whatever. Grab a logitech or microsoft keyboard, and suffer no more!

Mussels, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

"Separate Calculator" in sculpured keyboard Microsoft does not work

1. "Separate Calculator" in sculpured keyboard Microsoft does not work - Similar Threads - Separate Calculator sculpured

2. Keyboard Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Does Not Work: Hello! To whomever is reading this, I recently experienced an issue with my laptop. I am unsure as to what the exact title is since I received it as a graduation present three years ago, but it is a Lenovo ThinkPad that also flips into a tablet. With that being said, I...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard, mouse and calculator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard, mouse and calculator: Up until last week the above was working fine. The keyboard, mouse and the calculator type item were all speaking to the pc. All of sudden the keyboard stopped working but the other 2 items still functioned. After numerous chatting sessions with Microsoft where they gave...
  4. Calculator App Does NOT Work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator App Does NOT Work on Windows 10: The Calculator App is not working on Windows 10. Here is the information about my PC and Windows version: 16 GB RAM 64-bit operating system Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 OS build 19043.685 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 I have worked for HOURS trying...
  5. WIN10 keyboard input does not work; Microsoft office 2010 keyboard input does work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN10 keyboard input does not work; Microsoft office 2010 keyboard input does work.: After WIN10 boot, Cortina, CMD window, and Windows Setup search will not take local or remote keyboard input. However Microsoft Office 2010 apps do take both local and remote keyboard input. Any suggestions?...
  6. Microsoft sculpt Calculator button not working

Microsoft sculpt Calculator button not working: Hello, i just bought the wireless sculpt combo with keyboard, mouse, and calculator for use with my HP work laptop. the calculator button does not work. what am i supposed to do? i searched HPs site and there are no drivers listed for this. nothing happens when i hit the...
  7. Calculator functionality does not work in Windows Search

in Cortana
    Calculator functionality does not work in Windows Search: Hello! In Windows Search Win key + S the calculator, currency converter and other capabilities does not work for me.When I say it for Cortana it works, but in most cases typing would be better. Cortana is enabled and running, but somehow it does not integrate with Search....
  8. Calculator keyboard shortcuts not working in Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator keyboard shortcuts not working in Windows 10!: today I discovered that when I press the Calculator Key on my Microsoft keyboard, it did noting but instead pop up a message saying select app but there were no apps to select. I eventually manage to solve the problem. so I thought I post it here as the solution I mention...
  9. microsoft sculpt ergonomic calculator not working

microsoft sculpt ergonomic calculator not working: i bought the microsoft sculpt ergonomic set, mouse and keyboard works perfectly, however the calculator is not working. The calculator does react when pressing the Calculator button however the actual numbers key doesn't work. Appreciate your help...
  10. the calculator on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the calculator on the keyboard: This is a new HP I5 core, model Da0073ms. The keyboard came with a numeric keyboard. The numeric keyboard does not work. If you depress a key, it will not display. It causes the cursor to moves to a beginning position or ending position of type written information. How...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard that comes with a separate calculator