Windows 10: Separate file transfer dialog windows

Discus and support Separate file transfer dialog windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi One thing that I found to be very annoying in Win 10 is that they have merged all file transfer windows into one. Is there anyway to get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ToreAA, Feb 23, 2016.

1. ToreAA Win User

Separate file transfer dialog windows

Hi

One thing that I found to be very annoying in Win 10 is that they have merged all file transfer windows into one.

Is there anyway to get the separate windows back?

Thanks for any help *Smile

:)

ToreAA, Feb 23, 2016
  2. Oreps Win User

Snipping Tool (Win10) - Significant delay when selecting "Save As" dialog

When the captured screen opens its separate window and the "file"/"save as" dialog is selected, it routinely takes 25-30 seconds for
    the input dialog screen to appear. Is this a Snipping Tool issue or a local issue?

Oreps, Feb 23, 2016
  3. help help!

Hi,

So can you see Infrared connection in Nokia Connection Manager ?

And have you installed service pack 4 ?

Try this:

Double click that windows infrared-icon when phone is connected (it should open transfer files dialog) and try to transfer some image file to phone(?)

-> If that does not work, then PC Suite can not work either (I think that PC Suite uses same microsoft Infrared connectivity layer as this windows tranfer files dialog)

miksu---01, Feb 23, 2016
Thema:

Separate file transfer dialog windows

1. Separate file transfer dialog windows - Similar Threads - Separate file transfer

2. We've opened your uploaded file in a separate window. Feel free to close this dialog. i...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We've opened your uploaded file in a separate window. Feel free to close this dialog. i...: We've opened your uploaded file in a separate window. Feel free to close this dialog.this always come to me when i click on the presentation i want to enter it opens in the website instead of the destop app...
  3. We've opened your uploaded file in a separate window. Feel free to close this dialog. i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We've opened your uploaded file in a separate window. Feel free to close this dialog. i...: We've opened your uploaded file in a separate window. Feel free to close this dialog.this always come to me when i click on the presentation i want to enter it opens in the website instead of the destop app...
  4. We've opened your uploaded file in a separate window. Feel free to close this dialog. i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 file transfer dialog box shows hung items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 file transfer dialog box shows hung items: hey all,the other day my external hd had issues transferring to it/within it. i ran a chkdsk all good and replugged without further issues.today however, i keep getting all the old 'hung' items from previously failed transfer attempts in my transfer dialog pop up box.any...
  6. Windows 10 file transfer dialog box shows hung items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 file transfer dialog box shows hung items: hey all,the other day my external hd had issues transferring to it/within it. i ran a chkdsk all good and replugged without further issues.today however, i keep getting all the old 'hung' items from previously failed transfer attempts in my transfer dialog pop up box.any...
  7. Windows 10 file transfer dialog box shows hung items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+

in Windows 10 Support
    No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+: So when I connect my cell phone to computer, either via wireless or wired... I have no problems transferring files, but I get no "transfer dialog box". It's fine for a file here or there... but when I want to send a bunch of files and or very large files... I have no clue if...
  9. How do I separate/split process dialog boxes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I separate/split process dialog boxes?: I hate how Windows 10 groups the copy/delete, etc. dialog windows. I use virtual desktops extensively. When I start copying/moving gigs of files on one virtual desktop, then go to drag and drop a few files on another, virtual desktop automatically jumps to the original...
  10. Show Fewer or More Details in File Transfer Dialog in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Fewer or More Details in File Transfer Dialog in Windows 10: How to: Show Fewer or More Details in File Transfer Dialog in Windows 10 [img] Information When you cut, copy, or delete a file/folder in Windows, you will see a file transfer dialog box showing the progress until finished. You have a choice to show "More details" or...