Windows 10: separate login on devices

Discus and support separate login on devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I do not want to log into my devices with the same password and Id. How can I change them to their own private login?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zconnect, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Zconnect Win User

separate login on devices

I do not want to log into my devices with the same password and Id. How can I change them to their own private login?

:)

Zconnect, Jun 3, 2020

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 3, 2020
  4. separate login on devices

Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

separate login on devices

1. separate login on devices - Similar Threads - separate login devices

2. SET UP SEPARATE LOGIN FOR STUDENTS TO USE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SET UP SEPARATE LOGIN FOR STUDENTS TO USE: I bought a computer to be used by students attending my medical training school. I set up the computer using my Microsoft account, but then all my personal stuff email and all my desktop icons displays. I don't want them to see any of that. How do I set up a separate login...
  3. SET UP SEPARATE LOGIN FOR STUDENTS TO USE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SET UP SEPARATE LOGIN FOR STUDENTS TO USE: I bought a computer to be used by students attending my medical training school. I set up the computer using my Microsoft account, but then all my personal stuff email and all my desktop icons displays. I don't want them to see any of that. How do I set up a separate login...
  4. External Speakers Not Detected As Separated Playback Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Speakers Not Detected As Separated Playback Device: I'm having a problem where 1 of my laptop's internal speakers is broken and making static noises. The only way I found to make the noise disappear is by muting the speakers through the sound settings.So I thought if I'm using a pair of external speakers, I can just mute the...
  5. External Speakers Not Detected As Separated Playback Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Speakers Not Detected As Separated Playback Device: I'm having a problem where 1 of my laptop's internal speakers is broken and making static noises. The only way I found to make the noise disappear is by muting the speakers through the sound settings.So I thought if I'm using a pair of external speakers, I can just mute the...
  6. External Speakers Not Detected As Separated Playback Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Separation of input and output devices

Separation of input and output devices: I want to use my audio port as a microphone and use another device as an output. The issue is that when I plugged in my microphone to the audio port it worked well, but the speaker did not work at all. I tried to change the output device to a Bluetooth headphone but I...
  8. Won’t detect separate audio devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t detect separate audio devices: I got a pair of speakers recently, i’ve been using headphones for a while, and every time I plug them in the same pc as my headphones, both the headphones & the speakers are recognized as Realtek High def Audio by the pc. The same audio plays out of them too. Any way to...
  9. Separate login UI colour from accent colour?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Separate login UI colour from accent colour?: I've set my accent colour to red but this means that the 'logging in' and 'shutting down' screens are the same colour and I hate it. I want them to be black whilst still keeping my Desktop theme and accent colour red. Is this possible via registry editing? Thanks in advance...
  10. How to separate audio outputs in playback devices

How to separate audio outputs in playback devices: Prior to resetting Windows 10 I had 3 audio outputs, HDMI to TV, analog to monitor and analog to speakers. Since resetting windows both speakers show up as one device labeled "Speakers" in the Windows "Playback Devices" window. I've tried re-installing the realtek software...