Windows 10: Separate programs between users.

Discus and support Separate programs between users. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. Me and my brother are using a program called "Logitech G Hub" for our mouse and keyboard, but the problem is the program's settings and logged in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Caxalxsixex, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Separate programs between users.

Hi.

Me and my brother are using a program called "Logitech G Hub" for our mouse and keyboard, but the problem is the program's settings and logged in accounts are synced trough users and it makes it difficult using it. I was wondering if there was a way to prevent another user from using a program in your windows user account.

submitted by /u/Caxalxsixex
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Caxalxsixex, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Separate programs between users.

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

Separate programs between users.

1. Separate programs between users. - Similar Threads - Separate programs between

2. Separate users on separate SSD's on the same computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Separate users on separate SSD's on the same computer.: To explain what I'm trying to do I need to explain why I'm doing it:On my PC I have a work user and a personal user, the work user is solely used for work I work from home and the personal user is everything else like gaming, messaging etc.I switch between these users quite...
  3. Separate users on separate SSD's on the same computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Separate users on separate SSD's on the same computer.: To explain what I'm trying to do I need to explain why I'm doing it:On my PC I have a work user and a personal user, the work user is solely used for work I work from home and the personal user is everything else like gaming, messaging etc.I switch between these users quite...
  4. Separate users on separate SSD's on the same computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Separate users - but I need separate apps too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Separate users - but I need separate apps too: Firstly, not 100% sure if this is the right category. I haven't got it listed as a family, but as a separate user.One is my personal account which has been on here for a year, full of games and productivity reducing fun stuff. The second is my 'work/study' account with my...
  6. Separate users - but I need separate apps too

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Separate users - but I need separate apps too: Firstly, not 100% sure if this is the right category. I haven't got it listed as a family, but as a separate user.One is my personal account which has been on here for a year, full of games and productivity reducing fun stuff. The second is my 'work/study' account with my...
  7. Separate User Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Separate User Settings: I have a Dell PC running Windows 10. There are two people in our home using the computer. How do I set it up so that we each have different settings? I tried creating an administrative user account and two standard users, but when one of the standard users changes their...
  8. Separate user accounts

Separate user accounts: Why set up separate user accounts? I was expecting that each user could have different program icons on their home screen to simplify their use of the PC, but all icons are the same on screens and task bars. Also, is there a way to hide or turn off the brightly colored...
  9. Programs and desktop are shared between different user accounts.

Programs and desktop are shared between different user accounts.: Hello, I have a bought a new laptop which 3 different people will share so I created 3 different user accounts for each person. I would assume that each user would see his/her own programs and desktop but that doesn't seem to be the case. When someone adds something...
  10. PDF Separating program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PDF Separating program: I want a reliable pdf separating program to download to my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-separating-program/b9653f58-740f-4982-96d9-e2d0de46e4ec