Windows 10: Separate screens

Discus and support Separate screens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have somehow duplicated my desktop screens after removing the old screens and attaching two brand-new screens. But now whatever I type appears on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Philos-1, May 1, 2020.

1. Philos-1 Win User

Separate screens

I have somehow duplicated my desktop screens after removing the old screens and attaching two brand-new screens. But now whatever I type appears on both screens. However, I would like to drag screen information from 1 to stay on 2, but it will not let me.

I have checked Settings & Display and nothing I do will allow me to use both screens separately.

Can you assist me?

Thank you

:)

Philos-1, May 1, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 1, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 1, 2020
  4. Separate screens

Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Separate screens

1. Separate screens - Similar Threads - Separate screens

2. Why does my screen have this color separation lines appear in menus and while watching some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my screen have this color separation lines appear in menus and while watching some...: When I am viewing certain windows menus or content, I have colors appear as distinctly separate sections with lines between them. I am attaching the screenshot from the "Displays" menu in Windows...
  3. Why does my screen have this color separation lines appear in menus and while watching some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my screen have this color separation lines appear in menus and while watching some...: When I am viewing certain windows menus or content, I have colors appear as distinctly separate sections with lines between them. I am attaching the screenshot from the "Displays" menu in Windows...
  4. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  5. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  6. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. 2 separate problems but they might be connected to each other. Windows update and screen bug.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 separate problems but they might be connected to each other. Windows update and screen bug.: Firstly, the windows update. I've tried searching everywhere for an answer on how to prevent my windows update from failing, but every article I see, just leads to another article and the cycle continues so on and so forth until either the OP of that post gives up or...
  8. I have two separate computers near eachother (my laptop is connected to a giant screen)....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have two separate computers near eachother (my laptop is connected to a giant screen)....: I've been reading a lot and heard of remote desktop, KVM switches, software, etc? What would you recommend? They're both Windows computers and I simply want to be able to switch and use my mouse/keyboard from one computer to another. submitted by /u/ridge9 [link]...
  9. How to save my lock screen image separately to disc

in Windows 10 Support
    How to save my lock screen image separately to disc: Windows 10. I cannot find the source of my lock screen image which I have had for a very long time. I have searched EVERY image on my computer. It is a very valuable image and I want to save it to disc (eg. as a separate independant jpg etc.) as a safety precaution in case it...
  10. output from two concurrently running programs to separate screens

in Windows 10 Support
    output from two concurrently running programs to separate screens: 2004 os build 19041.508 I have two run two programs often. I have my laptop set up to output to the laptop screen and also to the external monitor. Is there a way to set up my output so that all output from one program goes to my laptop screen and all output from the other...