Windows 10: Separate slideshows for multiple displays (different resolutions)?

Discus and support Separate slideshows for multiple displays (different resolutions)? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I have just set up an ultrawide monitor (3440x1440) as my primary display, and have a second (extended) display at 1920x1080. Obviously, due... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by crimsonnight, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Separate slideshows for multiple displays (different resolutions)?

Hi all,

I have just set up an ultrawide monitor (3440x1440) as my primary display, and have a second (extended) display at 1920x1080. Obviously, due to the vastly different aspect ratios, using a shared slideshow isn't going to work, so is there any way at all I can use separate sets of images to create a slideshow for each screen?

Thanks!

:)

crimsonnight, Dec 21, 2015

2. Can i have the same preview layout like window 10 slideshow lock screen on window 10 slideshow desktop background ?

The preview layout for lock screen and desktop background slideshow is different. im not talking to the display change by time interval. of cause i know this function by selected a folder with multiple picture.

im talking to the preview layout per display:

lock screen slideshow : contain multiple picture in one display (tile layout).

desktop background slideshow : only one picture display.

aиđчтнuиg'sнєяє, Dec 21, 2015
  3. no settings for background picture change

not helpful. windows 10 has changed how the desktop background works and how to set up multiple pictures to display. There is a slideshow but no help on what is a slideshow

JohnLangenfelder, Dec 21, 2015
Thema:

Separate slideshows for multiple displays (different resolutions)?

1. Separate slideshows for multiple displays (different resolutions)? - Similar Threads - Separate slideshows multiple

2. Resolution for GPO applied to a VM which is separated in a different OU.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolution for GPO applied to a VM which is separated in a different OU.: I have 2 different OU which have different GPO and VM assigned to them. Based on my observation in the 1st week after creating the 2nd OU and assigning the VMs and GPOs, the intended behavior of the GPO works in the morning but in the afternoon, it behaves as a GPO residing...
  3. Resolution for GPO applied to a VM which is separated in a different OU.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resolution for GPO applied to a VM which is separated in a different OU.: I have 2 different OU which have different GPO and VM assigned to them. Based on my observation in the 1st week after creating the 2nd OU and assigning the VMs and GPOs, the intended behavior of the GPO works in the morning but in the afternoon, it behaves as a GPO residing...
  4. 2 Identical Monitors Displaying Different Resolutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Identical Monitors Displaying Different Resolutions: I have connected 2UHD monitors using USB-C port docking station.My second connected display/monitor is coming with less resolutions in this case, 2nd monitor is displaying with HD1080p even though monitor is supported with UHD1440p....
  5. Issue in Extended display with different resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in Extended display with different resolution: I am using Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2. I am extending my laptop display of resolution 1080p with another monitor with resolution 1440p with extended display set as main display.When the laptop display and the extended display are turned off due to inactivity...
  6. Issue in Extended display with different resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue in Extended display with different resolution: I am using Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2. I am extending my laptop display of resolution 1080p with another monitor with resolution 1440p with extended display set as main display.When the laptop display and the extended display are turned off due to inactivity...
  7. Display settings - extended desktop - different resolutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display settings - extended desktop - different resolutions: Hi, I have 2 monitors, a 27" 1080p and 32" 4K monitor. In display settings, extended desktop, the 1080p monitor is showing as 1/4 the size of the 4k monitor, so the edge to move the mouse between displays is tiny.Is there any way to make the 1080p monitor look more...
  8. Different Slideshow Backgrounds on Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Slideshow Backgrounds on Multiple Monitors: Hi, I'm using 2 monitors on the "Extend" mode, and I want to set for each screen a different background slideshow, each running independently instead of the same slideshow and each picture divided between the monitors. How can it be done? Thanks....
  9. Display resolution issue with multiple displays

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display resolution issue with multiple displays: Edited to add, it wasn't a Windows issue but rather an issue with the software I was using on the second display. Not sure if you're able to delete posts in here, but if a mod sees this post, feel free to delete it. I have an issue where a second display always start up in...
  10. Display resolution issue with multiple displays

in Windows 10 Support
    Display resolution issue with multiple displays: I have an issue where a second display always start up in 800x600 even when it's set to 1024x768 (Recommended) when checking the display settings in Windows 10. Easy to fix though, I simply change it to 800x600 and when being ask if I want to keep the new setting or revert,...