Windows 10: Sept 10th 2019 Update missing files?

Discus and support Sept 10th 2019 Update missing files? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried to do the above updates... but keep getting error messages on 2 of them, ran troubleshooter for windows updates, but no problems found. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jack Smook, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Sept 10th 2019 Update missing files?

I've tried to do the above updates... but keep getting error messages on 2 of them, ran troubleshooter for windows updates, but no problems found. I've tried 5 times and each time the same errors. I also turned off windows updates in services, renamed SoftwareDistribution, turned updates back on and rebooted, same error messages

2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4515384) - Error 0x80073712

Status: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: (0x80073712)

2019-09 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4516115) - Error 0x80073712

Status: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: (0x80073712)

:)

Jack Smook, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Edge is not working since updates on Sept. 10th.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query In Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• What is the make & model of the computer?
    • Which scan did you run?
    • Do you get any error message?

Method: 1

I would suggest you to run inbuilt windows app troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + X” and type “troubleshooting”.
    • Select “Troubleshooting”.
    • Select “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click “Hardware & sound”.
    • Click on “Windows store apps”
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter

Method: 2

System file checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Run system file checker (SFC) and see if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click
    command prompt (admin).

b. Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

sfc /scannow

Method 3:

Run DISM tool and check the issue. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click
    command prompt (admin).

b. Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.

Also refer to the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/microsoft-edge

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Sept 10th 2019 Update missing files?

Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Sept 10th 2019 Update missing files?

1. Sept 10th 2019 Update missing files? - Similar Threads - Sept 10th 2019

2. "missing" file in server 2019 file share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "missing" file in server 2019 file share: Our developer runs macro's in MS Access on his machine and has been reporting for a little while that files that he can see exist by RDP'ing to the file server and viewing the folder location are apparently missing on his network drive. When he refreshes his explorer window...
  3. Windows 10 setting was missing since Sept 2019 and running on the configuration last intiated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 setting was missing since Sept 2019 and running on the configuration last intiated.: Community, my default service provider account is Google, for basic reasons I always used google access before Windows 10 edge was thing new thing. I kept all my pre existing Gmail accounts and other unimportant accounts listed for convenience reasons. I had issues with...
  4. Failure of March 10th update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failure of March 10th update: The March 10 update ran on my machine between approximately 11pm and 2am but seems to have failed. I could not watch it during the night but understood that it would restart several times, Where and why did it fail? I could not understand the explanation given on the...
  5. Simple Questions Thread - Week of November 10th, 2019.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple Questions Thread - Week of November 10th, 2019.: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...
  6. No Updates on Windows 10 Home 1903 since Sept 10th and no Defender updates since September 16th

No Updates on Windows 10 Home 1903 since Sept 10th and no Defender updates since September 16th: Windows updates seem to by trying yet I have had No Updates on Windows 10 Home 1903 x64 since Sept 10th and no Defender updates since September 16th. It appears there have been a few. I am getting no errors. Last cumulative update was on September 10th September 10,...
  7. Why there is no Sept, Malicious Removal Tool for Sept. 2019?

Why there is no Sept, Malicious Removal Tool for Sept. 2019?: I have successfully down loaded KB4511555 and KB451615 for the month of September, but I did not get the Sept. Malicious Removal Tool for September. I am currently running on Windows 10 version 1903, OS Build 18362.356....
  8. latest windows update Sept. 5 2019 issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    latest windows update Sept. 5 2019 issue: The resent update of my windows made my GPU perform less! its really anoying to see this I'm having a RTX 2080Ti watercooled, and its only being used arounf 40 - 60% ?! tried DDU to uninstall the GPU drivers several times and still the same! my current windows version and...
  9. Windows 10 update 10th July 2019 - problems with Screenprint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update 10th July 2019 - problems with Screenprint: After today's Windows 10 update my Outlook stopped working - it wouldn't open from anywhere - and the Print Screen key on my HP laptop likewise does nothing. I have fixed the Outlook problem but am still left with no 'Print Screen' function. I am heartily fed up with EVERY...
  10. Google Chrome 10th anniversary, and teases surprise for Sept. 4

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 10th anniversary, and teases surprise for Sept. 4: In case you couldn’t tell…it’s our birthday. Plus, we’ve got a surprise for you this Tuesday. #GoogleChrome [img] Tip Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows See also: Happy 10th birthday Chrom - the best is yet to come Chrome's turning 10, here's what's new Tweet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4515384) - Error 0x800f0831

2. windows 10 update 9/11/2019 files missing

3. 2019-09 cumulative update for windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based systems (kb4515384) - error 0x8000ffff

4. microsoft win 10 updates sept 10 2019