Windows 10: September 11, 2019 Windows 10 Update Lost Microsoft Games

Discus and support September 11, 2019 Windows 10 Update Lost Microsoft Games in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been through this with each update and am to the point that I will no longer allow system updates. I liked the Windows 7 Solitaire games that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PUGGSDOYLE, Sep 11, 2019.

1. September 11, 2019 Windows 10 Update Lost Microsoft Games

I've been through this with each update and am to the point that I will no longer allow system updates. I liked the Windows 7 Solitaire games that I played on Windows 10. I do not like the ones from the Microsoft Store, so please, please tell me how to get my plain ol' Solitaire back, etc.

:)

PUGGSDOYLE, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Chino Win User

September 11, 2019 Windows 10 Update Lost Microsoft Games

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

September 11, 2019 Windows 10 Update Lost Microsoft Games XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

September 11, 2019 Windows 10 Update Lost Microsoft Games

1. September 11, 2019 Windows 10 Update Lost Microsoft Games - Similar Threads - September 2019 Update

2. Emergency patch for Microsoft September 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Emergency patch for Microsoft September 2019: Kim Komando reports a major security flaw in IE 11 - where is the patch to fix this? Why is this not an auto update through Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/emergency-patch-for-microsoft-september-2019/43b7d724-5ae6-4c4c-a444-bfc8c76834fc
  3. Windows Update September 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update September 2019: This update completely messed up my settings. I was logged out of all my accounts. None of the security settings I configured are available any more. This has been a huge time waste!...
  4. Windows 10 September 2019 Update Issues

Windows 10 September 2019 Update Issues: I downloaded the update and find that my Start bar and Search bar have disappeared. They were there after the initial re-boot, but now have disappeared. It's getting annoying to re-start my computer only to get them back temporarily. Please advise....
  5. September 2019 update with BSOD at reboot

September 2019 update with BSOD at reboot: I updated my windows to September 2019. Upon restart I got blue screen of death. The stop code is PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. This is the first time I have BSOD after so many windows updates. I have to press the power button to force my computer to restart to let it do...
  6. Windows 10 update September 10 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update September 10 2019: Hi everyone! Ok so i have a desktop setup using 2 monitors 1 using HDMI as my main display and display 2 using a VGA to USB adaptor(fresco logic fl2000 usb display adapter to be more specific) i had problems with my second monitor flickering and i learned i had to update...
  7. Microsoft Windows Security Updates September 2019 overview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Windows Security Updates September 2019 overview: It is September 10, 2019 and Microsoft has just released security and non-security updates for its Microsoft Windows operating system and other company products. Our overview of the September 2019 Patch Day provides system administrators and home users with information on...
  8. Microsoft September 2019 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft September 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes September 2019 Security Updates Release Date: September 10, 2019 The September security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based) ChakraCore Microsoft Office and...
  9. Microsoft September 2019 Security Updates

Microsoft September 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes September 2019 Security Updates Release Date: September 10, 2019 The September security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based) ChakraCore Microsoft Office and...
  10. Windows Update (September 2019)

Windows Update (September 2019): Hello, I have twice tried to update Windows with the latest support edition and twice it has run all night and jammed at 66%. I left it a further 4 hours to try and sort it self out but in the end I had to close my computer, physically. On re start it said " Undoing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. september 2019 windows update problems

2. why do i need supported version of windows 10 september 2019

3. is there a problem with microsoft solitaire game sound sept 2019

4. spetember 2019 windows updates causing games to crash,
  5. problems with windorw update september 11 2019,
  6. september 2019 microsoft patch win10