Windows 10: September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem

Discus and support September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After installing windows update KB5006670 for October 2021 and KB5005565 for September 2021 I experienced performance issues using Microsoft Solitaire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MG_[&], Oct 16, 2021.

1. MG_[&] Win User

September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem

After installing windows update KB5006670 for October 2021 and KB5005565 for September 2021 I experienced performance issues using Microsoft Solitaire Collection. CPU was over 40% and memory usage kept going up. In September I removed and reinstalled the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app and the problem was resolved until I installed the October update and the same issue occurred. I found that resetting your data in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app also resolves the issue.

:)

MG_[&], Oct 16, 2021

2. Windows 10X Not Released in 2021

Hello! Not Released for Windows 10X in 2021 but Going to Version 22H1 in Coming 2 Years ?

CosminKilba, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Prepare for Microsoft’s Silverlight End of Support  in October 2021

Microsoft Silverlight will reach the end of support on October 12, 2021. Silverlight development framework is currently only supported on Internet Explorer 10 and Internet Explorer 11, with support for Internet Explorer 10 ending on January 31, 2020. There
    is no longer support for Chrome, Firefox, or any browser using the Mac operating system.

Learn more about how to prepare
    here

Gustavo Rubio (grubio), Oct 16, 2021
  4. September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem

Microsoft September 2021 Security Updates

September 2021 Security Updates

Updates this Month

This release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles.

• Azure Open Management Infrastructure
    • Azure Sphere
    • Dynamics Business Central Control
    • Microsoft Accessibility Insights for Android
    • Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
    • Microsoft Edge for Android
    • Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Extension
    • Microsoft Office
    • Microsoft Office Access
    • Microsoft Office Excel
    • Microsoft Office SharePoint
    • Microsoft Office Visio
    • Microsoft Office Word
    • Microsoft Windows Codecs Library
    • Microsoft Windows DNS
    • Visual Studio
    • Windows Ancillary Function Driver for WinSock
    • Windows Authenticode
    • Windows Bind Filter Driver
    • Windows BitLocker
    • Windows Common Log File System Driver
    • Windows Event Tracing
    • Windows Installer
    • Windows Kernel
    • Windows Key Storage Provider
    • Windows MSHTML Platform
    • Windows Print Spooler Components
    • Windows Redirected Drive Buffering
    • Windows Scripting
    • Windows SMB
    • Windows Storage
    • Windows Subsystem for Linux
    • Windows TDX.sys
    • Windows Update
    • Windows Win32K
    • Windows WLAN Auto Config Service
    • Windows WLAN Service
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:
    Security Update Guide Blog Posts

[table][tr]Date Blog Post [/tr] [tr][td]February 9, 2021[/td] [td]Continuing to Listen: Good News about the Security Update Guide API[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]January 13, 2021[/td] [td]Security Update Guide Supports CVEs Assigned by Industry Partners[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]December 8, 2020[/td] [td]Security Update Guide: Let’s keep the conversation going[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]November 9, 2020[/td] [td]Vulnerability Descriptions in the New Version of the Security Update Guide[/td] [/tr] [/table]
    Relevant Information

• Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the Microsoft Update Catalog. For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet.
    • Microsoft is improving Windows Release Notes. For more information, please see What's next for Windows release notes.
    • A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in ADV990001. This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    • Customers running Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2008 need to purchase the Extended Security Update to continue receiving security updates. See 4522133 for more information.
    FAQs, Mitigations, and Workarounds

The following CVEs have FAQs, Mitigations, or Workarounds. You can see these in more detail from the Vulnerabilities tab by selecting FAQs, Mitigations and Workarounds columns in the Edit Columns panel.

Known Issues

You can see these in more detail from the Deployments tab by selecting Known Issues column in the Edit Columns panel.
    For more information about Windows Known Issues, please see Windows message center (links to currently-supported versions of Windows are in the left pane).
    [table][tr]KB Article Applies To [/tr] [tr][td]5005565[/td] [td]Windows 10, Version 2004, Windows Server, Version 2004, Windows 10, Version 20H2, Windows Server, Version 20H2[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5005568[/td] [td]Windows 10, Version 1809[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5005606[/td] [td]Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Monthly Rollup)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5005607[/td] [td]Windows Server 2012 (Security-only update)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5005613[/td] [td]Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Monthly Rollup)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5005615[/td] [td]Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Security-only update)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5005618[/td] [td]Windows Server 2008 (Security-only update)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5005623[/td] [td]Windows Server 2012 (Monthly Rollup)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5005627[/td] [td]Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Security-only update)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5005633[/td] [td]Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Monthly Rollup)[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Released: Sep 14, 2021

NICK ADSL UK, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem

1. September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem - Similar Threads - September 2021 October

2. Microsoft Problems 20 October 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Problems 20 October 2021: 1. Get my Microsoft Store DLC to install on D:\ drive instead of Automatically on C:\2. Chance to back up Microsoft Store game files on a different drive so I can FORMAT my C:\ Drive :" Also I am asking how to verify and fix any corrupt files on my MS STORE Version of Forza...
  3. Microsoft Problems 20 October 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Problems 20 October 2021: 1. Get my Microsoft Store DLC to install on D:\ drive instead of Automatically on C:\2. Chance to back up Microsoft Store game files on a different drive so I can FORMAT my C:\ Drive :" Also I am asking how to verify and fix any corrupt files on my MS STORE Version of Forza...
  4. September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem

September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem: After installing windows update KB5006670 for October 2021 and KB5005565 for September 2021 I experienced performance issues using Microsoft Solitaire Collection. CPU was over 40% and memory usage kept going up. In September I removed and reinstalled the Microsoft Solitaire...
  5. September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem: After installing windows update KB5006670 for October 2021 and KB5005565 for September 2021 I experienced performance issues using Microsoft Solitaire Collection. CPU was over 40% and memory usage kept going up. In September I removed and reinstalled the Microsoft Solitaire...
  6. Microsoft October 2021 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft October 2021 Security Updates: October 2021 Security UpdatesUpdates this MonthThis release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles..NET Core & Visual StudioActive Directory Federation ServicesConsole Window HostHTTP.sysMicrosoft DWM Core LibraryMicrosoft...
  7. Microsoft October 2021 Security Updates

Microsoft October 2021 Security Updates: October 2021 Security UpdatesUpdates this MonthThis release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles..NET Core & Visual StudioActive Directory Federation ServicesConsole Window HostHTTP.sysMicrosoft DWM Core LibraryMicrosoft...
  8. Microsoft October 2021 Security Updates

9. Microsoft September 2021 Security Updates

Microsoft September 2021 Security Updates: September 2021 Security UpdatesUpdates this MonthThis release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles.Azure Open Management InfrastructureAzure SphereDynamics Business Central ControlMicrosoft Accessibility Insights for AndroidMicrosoft...
  10. Windows update 2021 problem

Windows update 2021 problem: hey, I wanna get the new update. but when I install it gives me a popup window asking me to uninstall virtual box and I did not have this program on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-2021-problem/39e39ef8-2056-44ea-a586-bbf0c1ea0613