Windows 10: September Update for Win 10

Discus and support September Update for Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I wondered why my sound speakers output was poor since the last Win 10 Update. Someone on a Help page said it was that. Despite Microsoft's and HP's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Old_hand, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Old_hand Win User

September Update for Win 10

I wondered why my sound speakers output was poor since the last Win 10 Update. Someone on a Help page said it was that. Despite Microsoft's and HP's assurances that the driver was perfectly O.K., nothing improved the problem. Going online to look for a REALTEK HD Driver has become a trial/error routine. Most of the 3rd Party sites are trying to sell Driver Updaters. The manufacturers offer only the drivers already installed [and trying to get around that was impossible]. Fortunately I keep all my downloaded software and reinstalled the last update. Everything sounds all right now.

:)

Old_hand, Oct 2, 2019

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Oct 2, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Oct 2, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. September Update for Win 10 - Similar Threads - September Update

2. When the Microsoft Photos App updated sometime I think in September 2023 it stopped showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When the Microsoft Photos App updated sometime I think in September 2023 it stopped showing...: When the Microsoft Photos App updated sometime I think in September 2023 it stopped showing me the " On This Day " photos from previous years. Is there any way of getting this feature back?...
  3. When the Microsoft Photos App updated sometime I think in September 2023 it stopped showing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When the Microsoft Photos App updated sometime I think in September 2023 it stopped showing...: When the Microsoft Photos App updated sometime I think in September 2023 it stopped showing me the " On This Day " photos from previous years. Is there any way of getting this feature back?...
  4. More graphical issues after September update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More graphical issues after September update: The desktop right click context menu is now loading as transparent and takes a second or two to fill with the correct backgroundThis issue adds to the notification icon using the accent colour when there's already a setting to make the whole taskbar that colour so now you...
  5. More graphical issues after September update

More graphical issues after September update: The desktop right click context menu is now loading as transparent and takes a second or two to fill with the correct backgroundThis issue adds to the notification icon using the accent colour when there's already a setting to make the whole taskbar that colour so now you...
  6. Windows 11 Start button not working after September 2023 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Start button not working after September 2023 updates: hi Everyone,Since some where in September most of the Win 11 PC's in the company suffers from a search and start button that no longer works.Click on it and there is just no response.Any ideas which update did this? So far we have Mostly Lenovo's giving the issue but there...
  7. Windows 11 Start button not working after September 2023 updates

Windows 11 Start button not working after September 2023 updates: hi Everyone,Since some where in September most of the Win 11 PC's in the company suffers from a search and start button that no longer works.Click on it and there is just no response.Any ideas which update did this? So far we have Mostly Lenovo's giving the issue but there...
  8. Windows 11 September 2023 Feature Update made my File Explorer automatically crashing and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 September 2023 Feature Update made my File Explorer automatically crashing and...: Since the latest feature update, I can't access File Explorer like before. I made a workaround by changing the default Home tab to This PC, using the Separate Processes option in the File Explorer Options, and did a reset to default settings. While accessing my files in my...
  9. Windows 11 September 2023 Feature Update made my File Explorer automatically crashing and...

Windows 11 September 2023 Feature Update made my File Explorer automatically crashing and...: Since the latest feature update, I can't access File Explorer like before. I made a workaround by changing the default Home tab to This PC, using the Separate Processes option in the File Explorer Options, and did a reset to default settings. While accessing my files in my...
  10. I have windows office xp 2002 - It stopped working in September after an update. Now...

I have windows office xp 2002 - It stopped working in September after an update. Now...: I have a legit copy of both windows 11 home and of Microsoft Office XP 2002. They have worked, harmoniously together until September. After which Excel and Word simply stopped working would crash shortly after opening. Another program I have Markbook by Asylum software also...