Windows 10: September Update for Win 10

Discus and support September Update for Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I wondered why my sound speakers output was poor since the last Win 10 Update. Someone on a Help page said it was that. Despite Microsoft's and HP's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Old_hand, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Old_hand Win User

September Update for Win 10

I wondered why my sound speakers output was poor since the last Win 10 Update. Someone on a Help page said it was that. Despite Microsoft's and HP's assurances that the driver was perfectly O.K., nothing improved the problem. Going online to look for a REALTEK HD Driver has become a trial/error routine. Most of the 3rd Party sites are trying to sell Driver Updaters. The manufacturers offer only the drivers already installed [and trying to get around that was impossible]. Fortunately I keep all my downloaded software and reinstalled the last update. Everything sounds all right now.

:)

Old_hand, Oct 2, 2019

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Oct 2, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Oct 2, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. September Update for Win 10 - Similar Threads - September Update

2. No Updates on Windows 10 Home 1903 since Sept 10th and no Defender updates since September 16th

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Updates on Windows 10 Home 1903 since Sept 10th and no Defender updates since September 16th: Windows updates seem to by trying yet I have had No Updates on Windows 10 Home 1903 x64 since Sept 10th and no Defender updates since September 16th. It appears there have been a few. I am getting no errors. Last cumulative update was on September 10th September 10,...
  3. No sound in JAVA apps after September windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound in JAVA apps after September windows 10 update: I’m a JAVA developer. The last two windows 10 major updates has caused JAVA sound to not function. I’m working with Processing 3. The first time windows 10 made sound not function for JAVA. I managed to have the API developer partially fix the issue. As of the recent...
  4. Windows update error since mid september with error code:0x80073712

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update error since mid september with error code:0x80073712: I have tried lots of fixes and nothing works. What should I do?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error-since-mid-september-with/6cc7a2b3-baf1-45c4-a0cf-f9b9ec11d471
  5. Power options & brightness levels after September/October Update 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power options & brightness levels after September/October Update 2019: My computer updated on me (I was trying to hold off until after a project was done, as I had multiple files/excel sheets up) and after the update I am having trouble with my power options and brightness levels. Power: I have my computer set to go to sleep when I close my...
  6. screen flicker after windows 10 update september 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen flicker after windows 10 update september 2019: Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_591E&SUBSYS_077A1028&REV_02\3&11583659&0&10 requires further installation. This is the message under my device manager details under Events. I tried a driver update, but It says the device is working properly, and the best driver is already...
  7. Problem with the September 26, 2019—KB4517211 Windows 10 1903 update.

Problem with the September 26, 2019—KB4517211 Windows 10 1903 update.: Hello! I have problem with the September 26, 2019—KB4517211 Windows 10 1903 update. I can't print anything. I check that the problem is from the update. Can you please fix it?...
  8. Latest Update from september 2019 - deleted all my sticky notes

Latest Update from september 2019 - deleted all my sticky notes: So after the latest windows update ... All of my sticky notes were deleted. I'm quite disapointed :( . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-update-from-september-2019-deleted-all-my/30fcddde-9466-49bd-8226-1d8818689db1
  9. Printer Issues after latest Windows10 Update September 2019

Printer Issues after latest Windows10 Update September 2019: I installed the latest Windows 10 update and for some reasons all the printers (even the windows PDF printer) are disappeared. Now it does not let me install any printer whatsoever. Is there a solution for that?...
  10. Windows 10: Second batch of September 2019 updates available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Second batch of September 2019 updates available: Microsoft released the second batch of updates for most supported versions of the company's Windows operating system on September 24, 2019. The company released security updates for all supported versions of Windows earlier this month. Cumulative updates are available for...