Windows 10: September update for windows 10

Discus and support September update for windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The latest update for windows 10 20H2 fails with 0x800f0988 error. I've tried fixes for people that have had this problem before and still getting this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WilliamWilliams68, Sep 11, 2020.

1. September update for windows 10

The latest update for windows 10 20H2 fails with 0x800f0988 error. I've tried fixes for people that have had this problem before and still getting this error. Any new suggestions?

:)

WilliamWilliams68, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

windows 10 worth the upgrade?

Cumulative update for W10: September 8, 2015

This is the biggest update W10 ever had. Lol look at the file list.
    This is pretty good for those who installed Windows 10 today. Just one update that has everything, no need to install previous updates.

Drone, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

September update for windows 10

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Download September 25 CU KB4040724 x64 (935MB)

Brings system to 15063.632

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

September update for windows 10

1. September update for windows 10 - Similar Threads - September update

2. When the Microsoft Photos App updated sometime I think in September 2023 it stopped showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When the Microsoft Photos App updated sometime I think in September 2023 it stopped showing...: When the Microsoft Photos App updated sometime I think in September 2023 it stopped showing me the " On This Day " photos from previous years. Is there any way of getting this feature back?...
  3. When the Microsoft Photos App updated sometime I think in September 2023 it stopped showing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When the Microsoft Photos App updated sometime I think in September 2023 it stopped showing...: When the Microsoft Photos App updated sometime I think in September 2023 it stopped showing me the " On This Day " photos from previous years. Is there any way of getting this feature back?...
  4. More graphical issues after September update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More graphical issues after September update: The desktop right click context menu is now loading as transparent and takes a second or two to fill with the correct backgroundThis issue adds to the notification icon using the accent colour when there's already a setting to make the whole taskbar that colour so now you...
  5. More graphical issues after September update

More graphical issues after September update: The desktop right click context menu is now loading as transparent and takes a second or two to fill with the correct backgroundThis issue adds to the notification icon using the accent colour when there's already a setting to make the whole taskbar that colour so now you...
  6. Windows 11 Start button not working after September 2023 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Start button not working after September 2023 updates: hi Everyone,Since some where in September most of the Win 11 PC's in the company suffers from a search and start button that no longer works.Click on it and there is just no response.Any ideas which update did this? So far we have Mostly Lenovo's giving the issue but there...
  7. Windows 11 Start button not working after September 2023 updates

Windows 11 Start button not working after September 2023 updates: hi Everyone,Since some where in September most of the Win 11 PC's in the company suffers from a search and start button that no longer works.Click on it and there is just no response.Any ideas which update did this? So far we have Mostly Lenovo's giving the issue but there...
  8. Windows 11 September 2023 Feature Update made my File Explorer automatically crashing and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 September 2023 Feature Update made my File Explorer automatically crashing and...: Since the latest feature update, I can't access File Explorer like before. I made a workaround by changing the default Home tab to This PC, using the Separate Processes option in the File Explorer Options, and did a reset to default settings. While accessing my files in my...
  9. Windows 11 September 2023 Feature Update made my File Explorer automatically crashing and...

Windows 11 September 2023 Feature Update made my File Explorer automatically crashing and...: Since the latest feature update, I can't access File Explorer like before. I made a workaround by changing the default Home tab to This PC, using the Separate Processes option in the File Explorer Options, and did a reset to default settings. While accessing my files in my...
  10. I have windows office xp 2002 - It stopped working in September after an update. Now...

I have windows office xp 2002 - It stopped working in September after an update. Now...: I have a legit copy of both windows 11 home and of Microsoft Office XP 2002. They have worked, harmoniously together until September. After which Excel and Word simply stopped working would crash shortly after opening. Another program I have Markbook by Asylum software also...