Windows 10: September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3

Discus and support September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We have new updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book and Surface 3 devices. Click the links below to go to the specific location for your device on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3

Source: September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3 Surface

:)

Brink, Oct 5, 2016

2. Unable to connect HDTV over Miracast - Windows 10

I am seeing the same issue with surface pro 4, surface book, and surface pro 3. All with aquos. 4 different tvs. Same model. All running latest updates and drivers. Something is wrong with the aquos miracast imo.

TommyPatterson, Oct 5, 2016
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Dual Boot Windows 10 and Windows 7

Hi Tony,

Surface Pro doesn't support Windows 7. It was designed for Windows 8 and up operating system.

For more information about supported operating systems for Surface Pro, please check this
    article.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Oct 5, 2016
Thema:

September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3

1. September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3 - Similar Threads - September Updates Surface

2. migration from. surface 3 to surface 4 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    migration from. surface 3 to surface 4 pro: how do I transfer my programs and files from my surface 3 to my new surface. 4 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migration-from-surface-3-to-surface-4-pro/2d3ea298-8a56-4a08-9c88-aa942b64dbb8
  3. December updates for your Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    December updates for your Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book devices: We have new driver and firmware updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book devices. Click the headings below to go to the specific location for your device on the Download Center. At the Download Center, click Details then click + More to see all available downloads for...
  4. Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 April 24th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 April 24th 2017: Today we’ve released updated drivers for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 Creators Update. These include new driver updates for Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) Audio Controller, Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED, and Realtek High...
  5. New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book January 2016

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book January 2016: January 2016 updates for Surface Pro 4 The following update will be listed as “System Firmware Update – 1/27/2016” when you view your update history. Note When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface...
  6. Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017: Today we’ve released updated drivers for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4. These include new driver updates for the Surface System Aggregator, Surface Integration, and the Intel(R) Precise Touch Device on Surface Book with the Windows 10 Creators Update installed, and Surface...
  7. Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 go on sale today

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 go on sale today: [img] The team and I could not be more pumped today. Today Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book go on sale in the US and Canada! It’s been three years exactly since we launched the first Surface and it’s really amazing how far the product family has come in that time. We’ve...
  8. Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 March 7th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 March 7th 2017: We’re happy to announce today that we’ve released updated drivers for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4. These updates include new drivers and firmware for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M, Surface UEFI, Surface NVM Express Controller, Intel(R) Management Engine Interface, Surface...
  9. Download April Updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    Download April Updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Download April Updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book Surface Pro 4 Drivers and Firmware https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=49498 Surface Book Drivers and Firmware https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=49497
  10. An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Building devices people love is what drives our team. It’s why we come in to work every morning and it’s what keeps us up at night. And feedback from our customers is really important to the team and to me personally. I read the blogs, I read the comments, I read social...