Windows 10: Serial Bus Controllers

Discus and support Serial Bus Controllers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i had this issue for a long time now my serial bus controllers seems to have an exclamation mark on them and whenever i plug mu sub mouse in the usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LUM1.1, Apr 11, 2021.

1. LUM1.1 Win User

Serial Bus Controllers

So i had this issue for a long time now my serial bus controllers seems to have an exclamation mark on them and whenever i plug mu sub mouse in the usb port my mouse seems to light up but it wont work im also on laptop.Whenever i update it it says "we've encountrered a problem here it seems that the download could not be completed please go to your hardware vendor website" thats what it says.

:)

LUM1.1, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Time Lady Win User

Universal Serial Bus controller

Have you visited your PC’s manufacture’s website to download the drivers for the USB serial bus controller?

Time Lady, Apr 11, 2021
  3. universal serial bus controllers missing

"Universal Serial Bus Controllers" missing in "Device Manager"

update drivers, but nothing change.

Serial Bus Controllers 3c2b639a-654c-441d-9e6a-b293d9690fd1?upload=true.png

ViktoriKakhniashvili, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Serial Bus Controllers

Error code 43 Universal Serial Bus port issue Windows 10.

Hi Hector,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community and for your interest in Windows 10.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I'd be glad to help you.

A Code 43 error is created, when the Device Manager stops a hardware device, because the hardware reported to Windows that it's having some kind of unspecified problem.

Please follow these methods, mentioned below, to resolve the issue:

Method 1:

You may also update the Universal Serial Bus controllers driver from Device Manager manually and check, if this helps.

•Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

•Expand “Universal Serial Bus controllers ”.

•Right click on the Universal Serial Bus controllers drivers and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check, if it works.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the Universal Serial Bus controllers driver and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the Universal Serial Bus controllers driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Universal Serial Bus controllers” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Universal Serial Bus controllers” and click on “uninstall".

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 3.

Method 3:

Install the latest Universal Serial Bus controllers driver in Compatibility mode:

I suggest you to download the latest Universal Serial Bus controllers driver from manufacture's website and install it in compatibility mode.

1. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties

2. Select Compatibility Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to Run this program in
    Compatibility Mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

4. Let the driver to install and then, check the functionality.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 4.

Method 4:

Install the latest Chipset Driver from the manufacturer’s website.

Go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the latest chipset drivers.

You can also refer to the following Microsoft article for more information.

Install USB 3.0 and other USB devices.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Note: applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Serial Bus Controllers

1. Serial Bus Controllers - Similar Threads - Serial Bus Controllers

2. Universal Serial Bus USB Controller drivers are missing, thunderbolt port does not work at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Universal Serial Bus USB Controller drivers are missing, thunderbolt port does not work at...: I got this laptop Asus TUF F17 FX707ZM around December of 2022. It was working great. It came with Windows 11 but I had to swap SSDs so I installed Windows 10. Ever since, I've had this issue where the Thunderbolt port does not work. I tried fixing it a while ago, reset...
  3. Universal Serial Bus USB Controller drivers are missing, thunderbolt port does not work at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Universal Serial Bus USB Controller drivers are missing, thunderbolt port does not work at...: I got this laptop Asus TUF F17 FX707ZM around December of 2022. It was working great. It came with Windows 11 but I had to swap SSDs so I installed Windows 10. Ever since, I've had this issue where the Thunderbolt port does not work. I tried fixing it a while ago, reset...
  4. Universal Serial Bus controllers issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Universal Serial Bus controllers issue: Running Windows 10 Pro v. 20H2Did an update this morning. After update one of my USB mass Storage devices is not working. I have no USB storage devices connected to my computer. The device constantly tries to automatically connect itself, then disconnects. Over and over and...
  5. Universal Serial Bus controllers issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Universal Serial Bus controllers issue: Running Windows 10 Pro v. 20H2Did an update this morning. After update one of my USB mass Storage devices is not working. I have no USB storage devices connected to my computer. The device constantly tries to automatically connect itself, then disconnects. Over and over and...
  6. Universal Serial Bus controllers issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Need help installing Universal Serial Bus controllers driver

Need help installing Universal Serial Bus controllers driver: Hi. A while ago after updating to Win10 from Win8, that is all of my USB ports stopped working. I got a little suspicious that I needed to update my drivers, and so i did exactly that. One week since everything has been updated, and none of my ports are working. I checked...
  8. Universal Serial Bus Controller - USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller has yellow warning -...

Universal Serial Bus Controller - USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller has yellow warning -...: Hi, support I have a GA-H110M-S2PH Gigabyte motherboard with a Core i3-6100 processor I built back in 2016. I installed Windows 8.1 back then and then I upgraded to Windows 10, all working correctly without a problem. Recently after a windows 10 update in August-Sept 2020,...
  9. universal serial bus

universal serial bus: the part in device manager I am not seeing universal serial bus on the list or other devices I have 2.0 usb ports and recently updated to win 10 from 7 idk why it will charge device like my phone but doesn't pop up also idk if its the ports or cables[ATTACH]...
  10. Universal Serial Bus controller

Universal Serial Bus controller: Unable to connect USB flash drive or USB mouse, Keyboard [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/universal-serial-bus-controller/68964f0c-d0f5-4273-a3df-646b63954c1b