Windows 10: serial number to add a device so that I can use an app that I purchased

Discus and support serial number to add a device so that I can use an app that I purchased in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have purchased an app. Apparently you're not allowed access to download this app on to the machine you just purchased it on. You have to register... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by fedupatbigtech, Nov 3, 2021.

1. serial number to add a device so that I can use an app that I purchased

I have purchased an app. Apparently you're not allowed access to download this app on to the machine you just purchased it on. You have to register your device with Microsoft. I attempted to enter the serial number for this laptop after searching for it on the BIOS search. Microsoft doesn't recognize this device. Despite constant updates from Microsoft that come to me, I can't get this simple program loaded on my machine. Any advice? I will never use another MS machine again.

:)

fedupatbigtech, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

serial number to add a device so that I can use an app that I purchased

1. serial number to add a device so that I can use an app that I purchased - Similar Threads - serial number add

2. Can I register serial number of laptop through phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I register serial number of laptop through phone: I want to register my laptop serial number.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-register-serial-number-of-laptop-through/4000d9a2-cdf5-4644-ad8c-a6e1550defa7
  3. Trying to add device, Doesn't recognize my serial number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add device, Doesn't recognize my serial number.: I purchased Minecraft and it will not allow to download saying no applicable devices linked to my account. i looked it up online the said to link my PC to that account, I tried to different serial numbers in but Microsoft is saying it doesn't recognize my serial number Please...
  4. Trying to add device, Doesn't recognize my serial number.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to add device, Doesn't recognize my serial number.: I purchased Minecraft and it will not allow to download saying no applicable devices linked to my account. i looked it up online the said to link my PC to that account, I tried to different serial numbers in but Microsoft is saying it doesn't recognize my serial number Please...
  5. Trying to add device, Doesn't recognize my serial number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add device, Doesn't recognize my serial number.: I purchased MineCraft and it will not allow to download saying no applicable devices linked to my account. the shortcut the provided was to old and gave me an error page when clicked. So i looked it up online the said to link my PC to that account, I tried to put the serial...
  6. Add device alerted incorrect serial number , surface , xbox ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add device alerted incorrect serial number , surface , xbox ?: When Adding device alerted : "incorrect serial number , surface , xbox" for windows 10 pro OEM ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-device-alerted-incorrect-serial-number-surface/b63d0c11-8c0c-4cc3-afa5-54b2fbd21d78
  7. Buying new computer. Can I find my current serial number and use it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying new computer. Can I find my current serial number and use it?: Hello, Is there a way to see what serial key my computer uses, and find out if it can be used on my new computer? I have three computers. Two running Windows 10 Pro, the third Windows 10 Home. I know at least one was upgraded from a Windows 7. One I know is a retail and the...
  8. Cannot add device to Microsoft account as serial number not recognised

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add device to Microsoft account as serial number not recognised: Bought a new laptop today and tried to add the device to my microsoft account. Entered the serial number but its not recognised. Serial number is definitely correct as copied from device. Any ideas?...
  9. Can I use my serial number for Windows to retrieve the Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use my serial number for Windows to retrieve the Product Key: I bought a new lap top which had Windows 10 home. I changed to an SSD Hard drive and got Windows 10 Pro installed on it. I previously had two Surface Pro 3 from Microsoft which got damaged and had windows Pro on them. One of the damaged Surfaces does not boot and the other...
  10. Can I use a Win 7 serial number for Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use a Win 7 serial number for Win 10?: I heard recently that Win 10 will accept a Win 7 serial number. The reason I ask is because I have an unused copy of Win 7 that cost me a fair bit a little while back ( then I lost it lol ) and it would be a shame to waste it if it will work. But I don't want to catch myself...