Windows 10: Series of blue screen

Discus and support Series of blue screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Help please, I'm stuck in a series of blue screens and my PC won't stay up for more than an hour.Here are the minidump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CaRisse22, Jan 18, 2022.

1. CaRisse22 Win User

Series of blue screen

Hello,Help please, I'm stuck in a series of blue screens and my PC won't stay up for more than an hour.Here are the minidump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/105EL7W9VsEURAYXm5vok80Ro-4i-6qWs/view?usp=sharingIRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUALIRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICEI already did a clean Windows 10 reinstallation and formatted all my disksMoBo Chipset is updatedGPU driver updated

:)

CaRisse22, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Series of blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Series of blue screen

1. Series of blue screen - Similar Threads - Series blue screen

2. Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.: I have Samsung Q9 and Q90 Televisions and neither are discoverable by my Windows 11 laptop. Samsung have recently updated the firmware on these TV's but refuse to admit it is their problem and are certainly not willing to do anything about it. Other TV's in the house Samsung,...
  3. Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.: I have Samsung Q9 and Q90 Televisions and neither are discoverable by my Windows 11 laptop. Samsung have recently updated the firmware on these TV's but refuse to admit it is their problem and are certainly not willing to do anything about it. Other TV's in the house Samsung,...
  4. Series of blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Series of blue screen: Hello,Help please, I'm stuck in a series of blue screens and my PC won't stay up for more than an hour.Here are the minidump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/105EL7W9VsEURAYXm5vok80Ro-4i-6qWs/view?usp=sharingIRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUALIRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICEI already...
  5. Series of blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Series of blue screen: Hello,Help please, I'm stuck in a series of blue screens and my PC won't stay up for more than an hour.Here are the minidump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/105EL7W9VsEURAYXm5vok80Ro-4i-6qWs/view?usp=sharingIRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUALIRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICEI already...
  6. SCREEN SHOT SERIES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SCREEN SHOT SERIES: WHEN I TAKE SCREEN IT DOES NOT SAVE ATLAST IT SAVE RANDOMLY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shot-series/5873d4f9-ac6c-4b6e-a22c-144455cea8ff
  7. Blue Screen but its not blue screen of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen but its not blue screen of Death: So First thing i noticed was randomly and on startup my laptop used to have a cmd popup and disappear in an instant. I was never too bothered with it. But lately when ever i start to play game in full screen it minimizes the game randomly, it made me a little concerned but...
  8. Screen Blue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Blue: Windows give blue screen when I try to play Videos using Windows Media Player. Any video player I use except VLC causes a blue screen in windows. Error Code: Page Fault In Nonpaged Area...
  9. Report from MEMORY.DMB after series of blue screen death

Report from MEMORY.DMB after series of blue screen death: After series of blue screen death on that appeared on my system. Below is the report from the DMB file. Pls help. My system get blue screen with the message "System Service Exception". 1: kd> !analyze -v...
  10. Continued Blue Screens (VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR) on HP Pavillion with Radeon 500 Series

Continued Blue Screens (VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR) on HP Pavillion with Radeon 500 Series: The title says it all. This has been going on for weeks, I've had 3 blue screens in the past hour. I tried reinstalling all video drivers (Radeon and Intel), tried different versions, rollbacks, experimental, I tried turning off superfetch and time broker, I tried turning off...