Windows 10: Series of different BSOD crashes and freezes on boot

Discus and support Series of different BSOD crashes and freezes on boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Morning, Over the past few weeks or so I've been getting game crashing errors in Apex, BFV, and Rocket League. Finally I got tired of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Messsk, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Messsk Win User

Series of different BSOD crashes and freezes on boot

Good Morning,

Over the past few weeks or so I've been getting game crashing errors in Apex, BFV, and Rocket League.

Finally I got tired of the crashes, and disabled my CPU overclock by resetting the BIOS to default, which rendered my PC unusable. I would get every BSOD in the book, and no amount of Windows' built-in repair tools were successful.

A friend recommended I post here after trying over 12 hours of troubleshooting and reinstalling.

There's a long history of troubleshooting that I think I can skip over and focus on the issue I'm having at this moment.

Up until this point, I've completely disassembled my PC down to it's basic components and rebuilt, adding one component at a time to try and isolate the issue. I can't identify any individual component which triggers the BSOD / freeze, but it's still happening. The only component I haven't managed to isolate, is the PSU.

After I reinstalled Win 10 Pro 64-bit last night onto a freshly wiped drive, the only BSOD I was getting was "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". This would happen every time I booted, roughly 1 minute after Windows loads.

Now, I rarely get the BSOD but rather the computer just freezes up and needs a reset after the same time frame.

DESKTOP-9RL7S67-(2019-07-06_12-06-20).zip

Log files are attached, all help is appreciated. Thank you

:)

Messsk, Jul 6, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 6, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 6, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Multiple BSODs over the past month. Seems to crash at random

There are a few different situations you could call crashes.
    • A BSOD crash,
    • A system freeze,
    • A reboot or shutdown.

Which of them do you mean?
    In the BSOD section we only help with BSOD crashes, for the other crashes you need to be at another section of the forum.

axe0, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Series of different BSOD crashes and freezes on boot - Similar Threads - Series different BSOD

2. Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes: I have a desktop PC running Windows 11version 2009, build 22631 x64. the hardware is a Tomahawk B450 Max motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3600 processor and 500 GByte M2 SSD, one other M2 SSD on a PCI adapter and 2 SATA SSDs. The GPU is an NVIDIA 1660. Over the past few months I have...
  3. Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes: I have a desktop PC running Windows 11version 2009, build 22631 x64. the hardware is a Tomahawk B450 Max motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3600 processor and 500 GByte M2 SSD, one other M2 SSD on a PCI adapter and 2 SATA SSDs. The GPU is an NVIDIA 1660. Over the past few months I have...
  4. BSOD and many different crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and many different crashes: Hey all,I have been having lots of bsods recently. I have been experiencing them for 2-3 years, but it usually only would crash 1-2 times a week. For the past 2 weeks it has been increasing to the point where my computer is crashing about once an hour. Some of the stop codes...
  5. BSOD and many different crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and many different crashes: Hey all,I have been having lots of bsods recently. I have been experiencing them for 2-3 years, but it usually only would crash 1-2 times a week. For the past 2 weeks it has been increasing to the point where my computer is crashing about once an hour. Some of the stop codes...
  6. BSOD and many different crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Series of crashes BSOD

Series of crashes BSOD: Hey all - I've really struggled with this and whenever I think I'm making progress I end up going back again. This started some weeks ago maybe about Christmas when I started getting "LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Pascal" errors BSOD STOP errors when doing very minor...
  8. BSOD and crashes/freezes

BSOD and crashes/freezes: Hey Forum, I need some help with my new PC. I bought it just before Chrismas and spend a lot on it but have been plagued with BSODs and game crashes/freezes since I got it. Any help would be appreciated. I have updated all drivers and ran the RAM corruption tool. Here are...
  9. Various BSODs, Crashes and Freezes

Various BSODs, Crashes and Freezes: Hello. Ive been experiencing a number of different crashes, freezes and BSOD's and im not entirely sure of the cause. Examples of BSODs ive encountered: Interrupt_Exception_Not_Handled, Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area, Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled,...
  10. bsod different error crashes

bsod different error crashes: PLEASE HELP had my computer for many years had no issues with any other windows os until I got a free upgrade to windows 10 and now get bsod every time I use the pc it comes on ok and can stay on all day if left alone but as soon as you try and use it mainly for internet in...