Windows 10: Series of errors when installing on a fresh pc

Discus and support Series of errors when installing on a fresh pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I freshly built a pc last night and today I am trying to install windows 10 and am getting snagged by a series of errors. I boot through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yakora, Mar 22, 2020.

1. /u/Yakora Win User

Series of errors when installing on a fresh pc

Hello,

I freshly built a pc last night and today I am trying to install windows 10 and am getting snagged by a series of errors. I boot through the USB (from the purchased Windows 10 Home I bought). It shows the Hard Drive with total size and free space being 931.5 GB. But in the window it has the error Windows cant be installed on this drive. From googling I have tried running disk part and converting to GPT and creating a partition, but when I go to convert it says error (cyclic redundancy check). I am at a loss of what to do next, any help is appreciated!

submitted by /u/Yakora
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Yakora, Mar 22, 2020

2. Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing

I am trying to install a fresh copy (reformatted the hard disk) of windows 10 using a USB

• Created an installation media on a USB flash drive (Win 10 pro) from this page Download Windows 10
    • Changed the boot order on the other PC so that it boots using USB
    • Selected custom install
    • Installing Windows goes through the following steps successfully: Copying Windows Files, Getting Files ready for installation, Installing features, Installing updates and before the last step (Finishing up), it restarts
    • Then it goes back to the start of the installation steps

I am stuck and have read numerous posts but don't know what to do to install a fresh copy of Win 10.

deepakkaushik, Mar 22, 2020
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Series of errors when installing on a fresh pc :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Series of errors when installing on a fresh pc :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Series of errors when installing on a fresh pc :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Series of errors when installing on a fresh pc :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Series of errors when installing on a fresh pc :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Series of errors when installing on a fresh pc :D

4. Series of errors when installing on a fresh pc

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Series of errors when installing on a fresh pc

1. Series of errors when installing on a fresh pc - Similar Threads - Series errors installing

2. Getting error 0x8007025D when doing a fresh install. BSOD when successful

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error 0x8007025D when doing a fresh install. BSOD when successful: HelpI’ve been trying to do a fresh install on my pc since it’s been a couple of years. Specs are 5900x cpu, 3090 Strix gpu, x570 mobo , and evga 80+ gold 850w psu, and g skill tridentz 3600 8gbx4. I started this process the same way I did when I first built it. Since it was...
  3. Getting error 0x8007025D when doing a fresh install. BSOD when successful

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error 0x8007025D when doing a fresh install. BSOD when successful: HelpI’ve been trying to do a fresh install on my pc since it’s been a couple of years. Specs are 5900x cpu, 3090 Strix gpu, x570 mobo , and evga 80+ gold 850w psu, and g skill tridentz 3600 8gbx4. I started this process the same way I did when I first built it. Since it was...
  4. Getting error 0x8007025D when doing a fresh install. BSOD when successful

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 0x8007000d error on a fresh instal

0x8007000d error on a fresh instal: I just bought a new MoBo asus B550-f and a M.2 SSD Corsair MP400 1TB so wanted to do a clean install of my system. I have flashed the "bios" to latest stable version from march.I have a full license of W10-Pro 64-bitI get to install v1511 build 10586.104 and some updates....
  6. PC not turning on after series of errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC not turning on after series of errors: Hi, It all started roughly 2-3 weeks ago. I was playing COD:MW Warzone when I got a BSoD I don't remember what the stopcode was. I didn't think much of it because my PC restarted and worked normally after that. Yesterday, it happened again, when I was playing the same...
  7. fresh installed windows error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fresh installed windows error: I just installed windows 1803 from usb and now sfc scan has errors and could not be fixed why so much problems with fresh installed copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-installed-windows-error/18ff5733-e7fc-4724-84e2-7c9fdaba3cdd
  8. Fresh Install or Reset PC?

Fresh Install or Reset PC?: When you select Recovery option the Reset PC it gives the option to 'Remove Everything' so Is a Fresh Install the same as using the Reset Pc function? There is also an Advanced startup option. I want to start completely fresh and do a clean install but really not sure which...
  9. Fresh install is it possible ? INSPIRON 17 5000 SERIES

Fresh install is it possible ? INSPIRON 17 5000 SERIES: I see via settings I can remove the Windows 10 home back to 8.1 .. Will the link still be there to install it fresh again or will it just disappear , thanks . I'm having major issues since loading it and would like t try again 14512
  10. "Unattend" Product Key error when doing fresh install

"Unattend" Product Key error when doing fresh install: Hi all. Was running Win 7 Home Basic; upgraded using to Win 10 but performance was poor. So, attempted to use the Settings tool to "Reset" without keeping my files. The reset got stuck at 66% (how ominous) and then informed me that the reset failed and the pc shut down....