Windows 10: Serif Craft Artist

Discus and support Serif Craft Artist in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have used Serif Craft artist for many years on my laptop and on Windows 10 without a problem until today when I couldn't open it. Can you please tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GillCash, Mar 4, 2020.

1. GillCash Win User

Serif Craft Artist

I have used Serif Craft artist for many years on my laptop and on Windows 10 without a problem until today when I couldn't open it. Can you please tell me if windows 10 has been updated to cause problems with opening Craft Artist as I need it for my work.

:)

GillCash, Mar 4, 2020

2. Craft Artist 2

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in accessing
    punches and stencils in Craft Artist 2.

As we can see you have installed Craft Artist 2 professional onto your new Windows 10 PC. This particular version has the punches and stencils feature.

In this scenario, you can refer this article from the app publisher on

how to use stencils
    . Try reinstalling the application and check if you are able to use the feature.

We would also suggest you to post your query in app publisher

community forum
    for further investigation on the issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Craft Artist 2

I have downloaded Craft Artist 2 professional onto my new computer (windows 10) but am unable to access punches and stencils, please how can I do this?

ChristineDavis6, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Serif Craft Artist

Trouble with My Craft studio after installing windows 10

I use windows 10 pro and have had issues with craft artists pro not running as for my craft studio I'm awaiting delivery of the disk. What I found solves the problem is ake sure you update windows 10 and the craft artists pro program. After I have done
    this all runs fine.

StewartRushton, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Serif Craft Artist

1. Serif Craft Artist - Similar Threads - Serif Craft Artist

2. Groove: Folder with various artists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove: Folder with various artists: I am still new to Windows 10, but i am slowly getting there. I am in the process of transfering music from my old HDD to a new one used for Win 10. I have a folder with various artist, i.e. different mp3s from different artists - sort of my own "greatest hits". Each MP3 file...
  3. Craft Artist 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Craft Artist 2: I have downloaded Craft Artist 2 professional onto my new computer (windows 10) but am unable to access punches and stencils, please how can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/craft-artist-2/f1ef1031-8d0c-4a52-8520-2361056f62c3
  4. IT SEEM THAT I BOUGHT THE MINE CRAFT TWICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT SEEM THAT I BOUGHT THE MINE CRAFT TWICE: Dears, it seems that i bought the mine craft twice one by gift cards and second one by my credit card. i installed the one which i bought by my credit cards. is there any way to refund the the redeem code of mine craft and use it to buy another application Best...
  5. mine craft windows not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mine craft windows not working: hello im tj everytime i go to launch my mine craft windows 10 edition it launches and then leaves my screen on white blank screen can anyone fix this than you...
  6. will soul craft work with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    will soul craft work with windows 10: does soul craft work with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-soul-craft-work-with-windows-10/114fda83-5127-48a7-a3e1-b96fceb45c35
  7. Mine craft for Windows 10. error on install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mine craft for Windows 10. error on install: i have redeemed the code for free version of Minecraft for Windows 10. When i attempt to install I receive an error message from microsoft store. error cannot download. Please try again later error code 0x80072f8f What do i do? Or is this a general problem...
  8. Missing MS Sans Serif font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing MS Sans Serif font: I have a program (Articulate Storyline) that warns me everytime it opens that I'm missing the font MS Sans Serif. I checked my Windows fonts (using through Parallels on my Mac) and don't see the font. Is this a font that is supposed to come with Windows? How can I get it?...
  9. "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working

"Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working: Hey Microsoft I enabled this option "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" In Groove Music Windows 10 But it Doesn't worked to me :( Does anyone know if this is working anywhere; if so, what do I need to do to get this running Help me :)...
  10. Unable setting artist art

Unable setting artist art: Guys, I'm unable to set artist art in my Groove Music, since my last update. Please help me to set it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-setting-artist-art/77b82061-bf01-4487-91a6-7c92478b5d59