Windows 10: Serious Audio Glitches After Build 1909

Discus and support Serious Audio Glitches After Build 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having several issues related to this build. I have dropouts in audio in gaming and my recording studio audio cuts out periodically. I never had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dolphin767, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Serious Audio Glitches After Build 1909

I am having several issues related to this build. I have dropouts in audio in gaming and my recording studio audio cuts out periodically. I never had any of these issues before with the previous build 1903 I believe. I'm posting this in the hopes that MS will take people seriously that there is a bug in the new build that causes audio to glitch. I don't have the option to go back, because I was on the list to get the update later through the switch. The go back to previous build is grayed out. I had issues doing it this route before anyway, and I'm not about to even try that. I had to call MS support to get my computer back up and running. I have tried most of the solutions that have been presented, and I still have audio issues.

:)

Dolphin767, Feb 14, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

No audio on build 1703

Hello Steve,

There may be several reasons why your audio stopped working after the update. To assist you out with this concern, we suggest you try to rollback your audio driver's update. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Select your audio driver, right-click on it and choose Properties.
    • On the Driver tab, click on Roll Back Driver.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Serious Audio Glitches After Build 1909

Windows 10 Pro build 10240 Audio / Video Problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “Hardware and Sound”

• Select "Playing Audio"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Serious Audio Glitches After Build 1909

1. Serious Audio Glitches After Build 1909 - Similar Threads - Serious Audio Glitches

2. Audio Glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Glitch: I have an odd glitch with audio and the only way to fix it is by resetting the computer, that would be fine apart from the fact that it happens every single time I power on my computer!The glitch happens when I'm listening to audios, I've had to disable the flags from popping...
  3. Audio/video glitching windows10 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio/video glitching windows10 1909: So after many failed attempts at windows trying to update itself from 1803 I took to these forums for a solution. First port of call was a bigger ssd for my os, cloned successfully still no luck updating. Next was software distribution delete, scnnow, and a bunch of other...
  4. Audio Glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Glitches: Can someone help? I was trying to record a minecraft video by using the Game Bar Capture, I recorded for 13 minutes and I stopped the recording. I watched the video and the audio was stuttering and glitching. For example, the audio was freezing and playing over and over...
  5. BSOD after updating to 1909 build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after updating to 1909 build: Hi All, I recently updated my OS to 1909 build, after that I constantly get BSOD several times per day. Below you can see the link with the dumps and msinfo file. Hope this will be helpful for further troubleshooting of this issue as I'm not the only affected user....
  6. Audio Issues - win10 - Os build 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issues - win10 - Os build 1909: Hi guys, I don't know if you guys ever counter this issue before, but after the package update my audio has been having these small little static noise that comes up pretty often if I'm listening to music or gaming, once in a while it's fine by me but then it occurs lots...
  7. Windows 10 Build 1909 Audio Problem

Windows 10 Build 1909 Audio Problem: I want to ask the community about the audio problem my windows. My Laptop is HP 14 Windows 10 Build 1909 Celeron 3060 The problem is the same like when you play a video on Youtube and then you slow down the play-speed. You'll see that the sound become slow. The sound...
  8. Audio glitching on Windows 10 64-Bit build 1909 in combination with RME Multiface II

Audio glitching on Windows 10 64-Bit build 1909 in combination with RME Multiface II: I’m experiencing digital distortion, clicking, crackling or what sounds like buffer issues since I did a fresh install of Windows on a new drive – All computer components are the same as before except the SSD. After a short while after starting the system, playing any audio...
  9. Glitch in Audio

Glitch in Audio: Good Morning! I was wondering if anyone could help me with this situation. I'm pretty confident that its' driver issue, but I would like someone to concur. In my first build, I was experiencing a Glitch noise when loading up Adobe Illustrator during the intialization process...
  10. Glitching Audio

Glitching Audio: I'm curious to know if anyone can help me with this issue. The video link isn't my machine, but a youtube user with a machine producing the same sound. Mine however, only happens for about 3 seconds, very randomly, not reproduceable at will, and only after resets, and ......