Windows 10: Serious Bluetooth Issues

Discus and support Serious Bluetooth Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just got a new PC - HP Z2 Mini G3 Workstation. Bluetooth hasn't been able to connect any devices since I got the computer. I have made sure the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chaseshamy, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Serious Bluetooth Issues

Just got a new PC - HP Z2 Mini G3 Workstation. Bluetooth hasn't been able to connect any devices since I got the computer.

I have made sure the settings are turned on and everything is discoverable, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, messed with the Bluetooth support services, completely wiped the computer and reset it to new. Nothing has worked to pair my multiple different types of headphones, iPhone and other computers. I'm lost!

Can anyone suggest anything else?

:)

chaseshamy, Jan 18, 2019

2. Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Serious Bluetooth Issues

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Serious Bluetooth Issues

1. Serious Bluetooth Issues - Similar Threads - Serious Bluetooth Issues

2. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Serious Issue: Hi,I was trying to reset my PC yesterday but it got stuck at 39% for over 2 hours, then the power got cutted off. After I re-charged my PC, it showed me option to choose operating system for 2 times and later it restarted and got stucked in blinking page. Now it just turns on...
  3. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serious Issue: Hi,I was trying to reset my PC yesterday but it got stuck at 39% for over 2 hours, then the power got cutted off. After I re-charged my PC, it showed me option to choose operating system for 2 times and later it restarted and got stucked in blinking page. Now it just turns on...
  4. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Serious Microphone Issue

Serious Microphone Issue: My microphone no matter which one I use always plays back what I've said, but with an echo effect. I can only stop it from doing it if I disable complete access to the microphone, like if the microphone didn't exist.Apparently, what causes this is a host process of Windows...
  6. Serious Bluetooth issues after updating to W11 from W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serious Bluetooth issues after updating to W11 from W10: Windows 11 21H2 updated from Windows 10on an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop i7-9700In W10, I had no trouble with BluetoothAfter Update to W11 = major Bluetooth IssuesBluetooth devices all get easily recognised and connected to W11W11 shows the device is connected = and the device...
  7. Serious Bluetooth issues after updating to W11 from W10

Serious Bluetooth issues after updating to W11 from W10: Windows 11 21H2 updated from Windows 10on an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop i7-9700In W10, I had no trouble with BluetoothAfter Update to W11 = major Bluetooth IssuesBluetooth devices all get easily recognised and connected to W11W11 shows the device is connected = and the device...
  8. Serious performance issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Serious performance issues: Hey all. I need some help fixing some major performance issues. I'm running the 1909 version of windows and before the KB....799 update my laptop was running just fine but after it downloaded I couldn't run anything. I play guitar through programs on my laptop and they...
  9. Serious USB issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Serious USB issue: Okay, i have this sims gaming headphonehttps://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-S.../dp/B00LIW8I2Q the problem is my computer detects this headphone only once if i unplug and replug it shows me "usb device not recognized " and i have tried all solutions posted online but it just...
  10. Serious bluetooth issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Serious bluetooth issues: I have some serious problems with my bluetooth gear. 1. Connecting my headphones while im playing a game causes windows to crash completely (windows basically freezes) and I have to log out or reboot my computer. 2. Windows refuses to connect my headphones after a fresh...