Windows 10: Serious Cloudflare bug revealed secret user data from major websites

Discus and support Serious Cloudflare bug revealed secret user data from major websites in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For months, a bug in Cloudflare’s content optimization systems exposed sensitive information sent by users to websites that use the company’s content... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Serious Cloudflare bug revealed secret user data from major websites

Serious Cloudflare bug revealed secret user data from major websites | PCWorld

:)

Borg 386, Feb 24, 2017

2. CloudFlare... Frequently, it blocks access to various sites.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to domain network?
    • Are you facing the issue without using CloudFlare?
    CloudFlare provides a content delivery network and distributed domain name server services, sitting between the visitor and the CloudFlare user's hosting provider, acting as a reverse proxy for websites. Its network protects, speeds up, and improves availability
    for a website or mobile application with a change in DNS.

Important: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third
    Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

However, since you are facing issues with CloudFlare, I would request you to refer to suggestions provided in the article below and check.

My website is offline or unavailable?

If the issue remains, I would recommend contacting CloudFlare support for the best possible answer.

CloudFlare Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Feb 24, 2017
  3. How do I get rid of cloudflare on Windows 10?

Original title:- Cloudflare

My computer updated last night with Cortana and cloudflare. How do I get rid of cloudflare?

BillWebster1964, Feb 24, 2017
  4. AndreTen Win User

AndreTen, Feb 25, 2017
  5. Adalwar Win User
    For me that has only one meaning : The World is being more insecure, more aggressive to people. And that all because there are some aggressive maniacs behind the courtines playing as if the World is a place of full of Foul People.

Adalwar, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Serious Cloudflare bug revealed secret user data from major websites - Similar Threads - Serious Cloudflare bug

2. Windows 10 serious bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 serious bug: I am facing an issue in which I was having a bluetooth driver update 2 days ago on windows update while the driver was downloading I by mistake paused my updates and when I resumed them the bluetooth driver update was no more. Then I rushed to windows update history the...
  3. Windows 10 serious bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 serious bug: I am facing an issue in which I was having a bluetooth driver update 2 days ago on windows update while the driver was downloading I by mistake paused my updates and when I resumed them the bluetooth driver update was no more. Then I rushed to windows update history the...
  4. Password Reveal Eye Bug? - Reveals stored passwords on 2004

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Reveal Eye Bug? - Reveals stored passwords on 2004: Hi. We have spotted what we believe to be a bug, that we have been able to replicate on our own machines and clients running 2004. The normal behaviour observed in 1909 was that if a password was stored in either the Windows Credential Manager, Edge or browser password...
  5. Microsoft reveals secrets of flagship Windows Phone it killed off

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals secrets of flagship Windows Phone it killed off: Windows Phone fans can now add a new file to their memories of what could have been if Microsoft hadn't scrapped its Nokia smartphone ambitions. Microsoft in mid-2014 – when Apple iPhone sales were beating Wall Street expectations and current Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella...
  6. Major Showstopper bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Major Showstopper bug: How can I fix this? I'm also getting constant warnings about the defective defender blocking apps like svchost. What the hell is going on here? [ATTACH]...
  7. Major Data Breach

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Major Data Breach: I have just been alerted to this data breach of email addresses and passwords https://www.troyhunt.com/ive-just-ad...-i-been-pwned/ I've changed any passwords which may be affected. 105045
  8. Serious Bug In Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Serious Bug In Windows 10: There's been this serious bug in Windows 10 sense the RTM release last year. I am currently on version 1511 (OS Build 10586.71) Windows 10 Pro x64 and the bug is still there. I tried calling Microsoft numerous of times to report the bug, but they weren't helpful at all. I...
  9. Discovered Major Bug!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Discovered Major Bug!!!: DOS stands for Disk Operating system. At it's heart Windows OS main goal is to maintain Disks and the files on it. Keep them secure and keep track of them. Well, I was doing some maintenance today and I turned off my computer, swapped out my backup drive which is the...
  10. Serious bug in Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious bug in Windows: I have noticed a serious bug in Windows. It's happened before but I didn't know why. Now I think I do! This happened today on all three of our machines. All were left on a while, idle enough time for Windows defender to do some kind of background auto scan. After I went to...