Windows 10: Serious graphical issues with Windows Explorer

Discus and support Serious graphical issues with Windows Explorer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Basically my start bar icons keep duplicating themselves and appearing in odd places along the taskbar. This extendes to the clock icons appearing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Xenocydi, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Xenocydi Win User

Serious graphical issues with Windows Explorer

Basically my start bar icons keep duplicating themselves and appearing in odd places along the taskbar. This extendes to the clock icons appearing glitchy partially covering up my 5 icons i have docked. In addition to this when I hover over said icons then disapear until they start apearing again only a few moments later, this time worse. This has also affected the windows explorer window, it is almost imposible to use when these graphical glitches occur.

In terms of trouble shooting, I have restarted the Windows Explorer.exe multiple times and the glitch still exists. I have also restarted my PC many times to try and solve this. I have looked through my startup processes to see if there are any conflicts and still nothing. I have conducted a complete DDU cycle (display driver uninstaller) and updated all drivers.

PC Specs:

Asus ROG GL502VM

i7 7700HQ

GTX 1060 (mobile varient)

16GB 2400mhz

Has anyone got either a solution or a deeper level of troubleshooting that I can look through.

:)

Xenocydi, Apr 19, 2019

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Apr 19, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Serious graphical issues with Windows Explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Frick Win User

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Serious graphical issues with Windows Explorer :p

Frick, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Serious graphical issues with Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - Serious graphical issues

2. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Serious Issue: Hi,I was trying to reset my PC yesterday but it got stuck at 39% for over 2 hours, then the power got cutted off. After I re-charged my PC, it showed me option to choose operating system for 2 times and later it restarted and got stucked in blinking page. Now it just turns on...
  3. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serious Issue: Hi,I was trying to reset my PC yesterday but it got stuck at 39% for over 2 hours, then the power got cutted off. After I re-charged my PC, it showed me option to choose operating system for 2 times and later it restarted and got stucked in blinking page. Now it just turns on...
  4. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Serious Microphone Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Serious Microphone Issue: My microphone no matter which one I use always plays back what I've said, but with an echo effect. I can only stop it from doing it if I disable complete access to the microphone, like if the microphone didn't exist.Apparently, what causes this is a host process of Windows...
  6. Windows 11's File Explorer has serious usability issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11's File Explorer has serious usability issues: File Explorer, the default file management tool of Windows 11, is not the same tool that users of Windows 10 use to manage files. Microsoft redesigned large parts of File Explorer, and all of the changes can be described with a single word: minimalism. Windows 11 is still in...
  7. Windows 10 serious issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 serious issues: Hey guys, bit of a lengthy one here but we'd appreciate your help So, the past couple of days we've been having real issues with our Compaq CQ2000 PC with Windows 10 installed on it (upgraded from windows 8 about 2 years ago). First issue I noticed was a massive graphical...
  8. Serious USB issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Serious USB issue: Okay, i have this sims gaming headphonehttps://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-S.../dp/B00LIW8I2Q the problem is my computer detects this headphone only once if i unplug and replug it shows me "usb device not recognized " and i have tried all solutions posted online but it just...
  9. Serious bluetooth issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Serious bluetooth issues: I have some serious problems with my bluetooth gear. 1. Connecting my headphones while im playing a game causes windows to crash completely (windows basically freezes) and I have to log out or reboot my computer. 2. Windows refuses to connect my headphones after a fresh...
  10. Serious Issue: All Text in Windows Explorer Disappears?

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Issue: All Text in Windows Explorer Disappears?: Hey guys, This has only had to me 3 times in the past 12 months or so, but it's very concerning when it does happen. What happens is all the text in Windows Explorer will disappear and nothing is readable. I've always been able to fix the problem by doing a...