Windows 10: Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

Discus and support Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A Senior MS Tech I was working with said he wanted to reinstall windows 10 version 1809 because after 4 MS updates, that is after the 4th MS update, MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by theaudioanalyst, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

A Senior MS Tech I was working with said he wanted to reinstall windows 10 version 1809 because after 4 MS updates, that is after the 4th MS update, MS Edge quits working and will not start. This is the fourth tech and the 2nd senior tech I have had to work with.

The reinstall finished and it comes up in an Administrator Account. I can't find my User account. Its gone. HOW DO I UNINSTALL THIS POS???? AND REVERT BACK TO THE PREVIOUS VERSION. I have lost all my software and data. This is Windows version 1809 (the same version I had) which works fine until stupid MS applies the 4th update to it. And BTW, after this wonderful install, MS Edge doesn't work right now either.

Anybody help please!!!!!!!!

:)

theaudioanalyst, Oct 5, 2019

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Oct 5, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 5, 2019
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

1. Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed. - Similar Threads - Serious Help Needed

2. help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help needed: have alcatel idol 4s WINDOWS 10 cell phone 64 gb VR is using up 59gb so I am unable to use phone have 128 sd card in BUT phone will not let me move or uninstall apps please help can not afford another phone *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help: is my computer putting out a noise like a program has been opened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help/ee203640-8f0d-4640-b7cd-5b8c7e4f29f8
  4. need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help: I took a video with my flip phone zte 320 I hooked my usb up to my asus windows pc using window player I watched it and deleted it by accident while usb still in erased it from my phone and computer. I LOOKED IN TRASH BIN NOT THERE.. THANKS...
  5. need help

need help: I need some on to help When I start up I get the message "instruction at 0x0000000140041D0 referenced at 0x0000008D00000022. The mempry could not be read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help/fb2df34d-2ed8-4afd-b7e7-5053061240f8
  6. need help

need help: [ATTACH]today at morning this pc was automatically updated and there is problem that, before my pc language was english but now it's chinese and there is option for change and english also there downladed the english language but it's not work. also I ask for help to a...
  7. Secondary Harddrive Broke Need Serious Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary Harddrive Broke Need Serious Help!: Windows 10 64bit fully updated...I have a 256GB SSD and 1TB Hard Drive...The 256GB SSD has the OS while I use the Hard Drive for Storage and Games that take a lot of space. This morning I turned on my computer to hear a funny sound...Like the discs of the Hard Drive were...
  8. Need Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help!: Hello Gamers! I just wanted to ask about - How do you back up your save files of your PC Games before doing format? are you guys manually copying and saving it? or is there a freeware/application/software to do so? I'm going to format my PC this coming week but I dont...
  9. Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help: My friend installed the latest upgrade 1607 Since then he has had 2 problems I have tried to help him with but has me beat. Xbox App on his PC when he now clicks on it to open it, it just flashes up and then closes. The same happens with his Microsoft Soliture Collection....
  10. need help

in Windows 10 Support
    need help: since 2 month ago my PC always have problems after installed new windows. for example: 1 click right mouse on tab bar and select Task Manager noting open. 2 type any functions cmd and (regedit, msconfig, ...) on W+R nothing open. 3 can't install or run program by...