Windows 10: SERIOUS HELP WITH MICROSOFT DEFENDER

Discus and support SERIOUS HELP WITH MICROSOFT DEFENDER in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI so 15 mins ago my laptp said microsoft defender is turned off i tried to turn it on but it wont and says your IT has not given u enough permissions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alyannasir, Sep 10, 2020.

1. SERIOUS HELP WITH MICROSOFT DEFENDER

HI so 15 mins ago my laptp said microsoft defender is turned off i tried to turn it on but it wont and says your IT has not given u enough permissions to views all apps idk what is that that appeared the first time while i go to that page before too! and then i restarted my pc the prob was gone this issue only shows up when i open bluestacks now i edited this question after 5 mins the prob got solved again plz tell me why is this happening

:)

alyannasir, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

NEEDING SERIOUS HELP: Windows Defender Has Removed an App???

Try this basic first step.

In explorer go to C:/

SERIOUS HELP WITH MICROSOFT DEFENDER [​IMG]

Right click "Program files"

Choose "Properties"

Look at the tab "Restore previous versions"

What do you see?

Callender, Sep 10, 2020
  3. defender scans

Hi Ian,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if you have set any task scheduler for Windows Defender.

I suggest you to delete the task for Windows defender and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Search and open Schedule tasks.

• In the left-hand menu, open the Task Scheduler Library, then select
      Microsoft >Windows >Windows Defender.

• Double-click Windows Defender Scheduled Scan.

• Select the Triggers panel, then select Delete.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 10, 2020
  4. SERIOUS HELP WITH MICROSOFT DEFENDER

NiceAndShy, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

SERIOUS HELP WITH MICROSOFT DEFENDER

1. SERIOUS HELP WITH MICROSOFT DEFENDER - Similar Threads - SERIOUS HELP MICROSOFT

2. Microsoft is seriously pushing it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is seriously pushing it...: I appreciate that this is a community of volunteers helping support those of us in need because Microsoft can't even have the courtesy of providing its customers with a complaint site to vent our frustrations. I can understand why there isn't a complaint site because it would...
  3. Microsoft is seriously pushing it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is seriously pushing it...: I appreciate that this is a community of volunteers helping support those of us in need because Microsoft can't even have the courtesy of providing its customers with a complaint site to vent our frustrations. I can understand why there isn't a complaint site because it would...
  4. serious help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    serious help: iam very frustrated plz help me my windows installer i think its called it wont uninstall any downloaded programs it files are deleted but from control panel nothing is also my laptop has beeen not shuting down correctly like it says shutting down and stays there then i hold...
  5. NEEDING SERIOUS HELP: Windows Defender Has Removed an App???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NEEDING SERIOUS HELP: Windows Defender Has Removed an App???: Hi all, I'm really in "Panic-mode" about this! I just installed the newest Windows 10 Update called "2004". Since then, Windows 10 seems to have detected a "threat" called "Win32/iBryteInstaller" that was attached to the App called "Vuze". However, now the "Vuze .EXE" file...
  6. NEEDING SERIOUS HELP: Windows Defender Has Removed an App???

in Windows 10 Support
    NEEDING SERIOUS HELP: Windows Defender Has Removed an App???: Hi all, I'm really in "Panic-mode" about this! I just installed the newest Windows 10 Update called "2004". Since then, Windows 10 seems to have detected a "threat" called "Win32/iBryteInstaller" that was attached to the App called "Vuze". However, now the "Vuze .EXE" file...
  7. NEED SERIOUS HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NEED SERIOUS HELP: [ATTACH] i was pressing delete button continuously while in the desktop and then suddenly i after sometime I saw that the "this pc" icon is gone with some other icons and shortcuts. I pressed ctrl+z multiple times and the icons and shortcuts came back but "this pc" didnt...
  8. Please help this is serious

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help this is serious: So, i wanted to play State Of Decay 2 on my pc but i had to update it, now for a long time MS Store has been a **** sorry for language but whenever i try to sign in, i click and it shows the little icon of a person then nothing appears, just white, no login, no password i...
  9. Serious Defender Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Serious Defender Problems: Defender is broken at the moment. See the thread below since you might want to limit PC use until MS fix it. Windows Security Virus Scan 154421
  10. Seriously Microsoft??

in Windows 10 Support
    Seriously Microsoft??: Service contract have always been in place for software, be that OS and/or apps. Generally along the line of indemnifying the company: provider/seller is not responsible for any illegal or harmful use of the product or service There had been no specifics provided for...