Windows 10: Serious Help With My Computer Performance after 20H2 update

Discus and support Serious Help With My Computer Performance after 20H2 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since I updated my computer to 20h2 the performance has been complete garbage on my games, Rocket League and Fortnite run around 30fp, GTA V is at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JDouble509, May 5, 2021.

1. Serious Help With My Computer Performance after 20H2 update

Ever since I updated my computer to 20h2 the performance has been complete garbage on my games, Rocket League and Fortnite run around 30fp, GTA V is at an unplayable 10-5fps even a simple game like Roblox is struggling on 30-40fps. My Specs Are LaptopGTX 1050 Intel Core I5-9300H8GB of Ram With a 144hz Sceptre MonitorAnd Let me tell you, I just bought this 144hz Monitor for about 250 dollars and I was super excited to see improved performance, when I got it, I saw really good improvements on a lot of my games. But then the next day came and I Found out my computer had automatical

:)

JDouble509, May 5, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 5, 2021
  3. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 5, 2021
  4. Farvatten Win User

Serious Help With My Computer Performance after 20H2 update

20h2 update freezes at 100%

At which step does it freeze?

I'm on a low bandwidth ISP and have been seeing my 'Downloading...' step SAY 100% but clearly there's still some serious network traffic down that continues for another 15 minutes. It helps to know it's really not stuck, and this Download 100% message is premature.

Check Performance Monitor if it is the Download step.

Farvatten, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Serious Help With My Computer Performance after 20H2 update

1. Serious Help With My Computer Performance after 20H2 update - Similar Threads - Serious Help Computer

2. After updating my computer to Windows 11 22H2, computer have a serious frame drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating my computer to Windows 11 22H2, computer have a serious frame drop: After updating my computer to Windows 11 22H2, every time I play League of Legends, my computer will have a serious frame drop every few minutes. This situation has never occurred before the system was updated. I don't know how to solve it....
  3. After updating my computer to Windows 11 22H2, computer have a serious frame drop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating my computer to Windows 11 22H2, computer have a serious frame drop: After updating my computer to Windows 11 22H2, every time I play League of Legends, my computer will have a serious frame drop every few minutes. This situation has never occurred before the system was updated. I don't know how to solve it....
  4. I performed an update - Bitlocker. Now my computer is a brick. HELP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I performed an update - Bitlocker. Now my computer is a brick. HELP?: I performed an update - Bitlocker. Now my computer is a brick. HELP?I have literally tried every recommendation I can find available online with no success.What can I do?...
  5. My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP: Hello, I have a problem. This past week every time when I turned on my PC it randomly turned itself on and off again. The same happened a couple of days ago as usual so I brushed It off because I couldn't do anything. But it got worse and worse. A couple of days ago my PC did...
  6. Update 20H2 Reset My Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 20H2 Reset My Computer: Following the update, I found that it looked as though my computer had been reset. everything from my desktop background to my start menu shortcuts had been reset. Programs I run on startup like Rainmeter, discord, and steam didn't run and even were missing from my programs...
  7. Network computers not showing after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network computers not showing after 20H2 update: All, There seems to be a problem with the network computers not showing up. Say my computer is named "BRYCE-PC" and the remote computer is "YuleLog-PC" I am trying to get psexec to work properly, and worked until today. I have Spectrum (using their new Wave 2 router and Modem...
  8. serious help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    serious help: iam very frustrated plz help me my windows installer i think its called it wont uninstall any downloaded programs it files are deleted but from control panel nothing is also my laptop has beeen not shuting down correctly like it says shutting down and stays there then i hold...
  9. Serious performance issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Serious performance issues: Hey all. I need some help fixing some major performance issues. I'm running the 1909 version of windows and before the KB....799 update my laptop was running just fine but after it downloaded I couldn't run anything. I play guitar through programs on my laptop and they...
  10. Need serious help [my computer no longer updates or installs new drivers]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need serious help [my computer no longer updates or installs new drivers]: Hello there, I'm in need of some serious help with my PC, Win10. Starting with Device Manager, any time a driver needs to be installed or updates; it will hang forever and will need to force close. No new devices can be installed or plugged in. Plug n play also does not work,...