Windows 10: serious help

Discus and support serious help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; iam very frustrated plz help me my windows installer i think its called it wont uninstall any downloaded programs it files are deleted but from control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alyannasir, Oct 2, 2020.

1. serious help

iam very frustrated plz help me my windows installer i think its called it wont uninstall any downloaded programs it files are deleted but from control panel nothing is also my laptop has beeen not shuting down correctly like it says shutting down and stays there then i hold the power button and force shut down also my laptop is getting very slow my laptop is 4gb ram x64 it sued to run my one specific game at 70 fps while recording a video im not lying now without video is 23 fps or even low plz need serious help my latptop deosnt charge without pluging in the charger it only works like that for the last year but with the same prob my laptop used to run games at 70 fps which is faster then orignal speed now max 23 fps? in a gap of 1 month but it get very slow ehen it shut dows suddenly

:)

alyannasir, Oct 2, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 3, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

serious help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool serious help :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

serious help

1. serious help - Similar Threads - serious help

2. i need some seriously help with errors at my event wiever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i need some seriously help with errors at my event wiever: Im having trouble with those errors listed below, any kind of would appreicated. Kernel-PnP event ID: 219<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}" /> <EventID>219</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>3</Level>...
  3. I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help: Ok this started 3 days ago , when I woke up to 200$ worth of in game currency charges to my account and multiple google emails saying that I’ve been signed out due to suspicious app on my windows device , immediately I change the password and dispute those charges I’ve gotten...
  4. I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help: Ok this started 3 days ago , when I woke up to 200$ worth of in game currency charges to my account and multiple google emails saying that I’ve been signed out due to suspicious app on my windows device , immediately I change the password and dispute those charges I’ve gotten...
  5. I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. A very serious blue screen i need your help otherwise i wouldnt be doing this!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A very serious blue screen i need your help otherwise i wouldnt be doing this!!!: Windows 11Hi guys build my pc 2 months ago and im having very serious issue with a blue screen error i tried everything from windows driver to memory check to reinstalling bios windows driver chipset and so on the issue was always CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101no clear clue...
  7. A very serious blue screen i need your help otherwise i wouldnt be doing this!!!

A very serious blue screen i need your help otherwise i wouldnt be doing this!!!: Windows 11Hi guys build my pc 2 months ago and im having very serious issue with a blue screen error i tried everything from windows driver to memory check to reinstalling bios windows driver chipset and so on the issue was always CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101no clear clue...
  8. HELP! I need serious help. My machine just downloaded and installed a new update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP! I need serious help. My machine just downloaded and installed a new update: This happened a couple of days ago but I haven't been on the machine to use it much since the update. I was looking for some info, a file I had created some time ago. Actually, it is a series of files entitled "HOW TO" and it contains a mass of files copied from here and...
  9. HELP! I need serious help. My machine just downloaded and installed a new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! I need serious help. My machine just downloaded and installed a new update: This happened a couple of days ago but I haven't been on the machine to use it much since the update. I was looking for some info, a file I had created some time ago. Actually, it is a series of files entitled "HOW TO" and it contains a mass of files copied from here and...
  10. HELP! I need serious help. My machine just downloaded and installed a new update