Windows 10: Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software

Discus and support Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Okay hey everyone, let me formally introduce myself, My name is Alex. And Im in need of some assistance, there are multiple different topics I wish... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KaliShadows, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software

Okay hey everyone, let me formally introduce myself, My name is Alex.

And Im in need of some assistance, there are multiple different topics I wish to cover in this short community support forum post.

Ill tell you the motive behind these questions,

for some time now, my private home network was and probably still is compromised. They have been eating up my bandwidth, and data and also, I've been curious about what they have the ability to do to my devices that are connected to my network, like my xbox one, my laptops, and pretty much anything.
    Here are some of the details regarding my xbox's software.

When I'm utilizing Microsoft Edge, and any other browser for that matter, when I connect to Microsoft's website, and try and log in, it will, then when I click a link on the website, while I'm still logged in, it routes me to the link, but then I see that I'm no longer signed into the website. It does this for every page on Microsoft.

I also wish to bring up the fact that when I wasn't able to reach a page , regarding my devices info and support, the error page gave me an option to report the issue to Microsoft, so I clicked the link, and it told me I need a app in order to run this, then i searched for one, and my broswers told me there was nothing to be found regarding Microsoft-Feedback, so I went back to the error page, and used the option "open in new tab" and then it also told me they cant reach the page. because of a dnserror, so essentially it's not allowing me to report an issue directly to microsoft. its giving me non-stop errors, and then I decide to try the virtual agent, and then ask for a agent, I've noticed that that part of microsofts website, its telling me that the webchat im currently viewing and using, is not encrypted, the CA-Certificate is invalid.... So why is Microsoft's website CA valid, until I gain access to the virtual agent??? I don't know if the attackers got me on a fake DNS server for there ads. Or if any of my devices software have been modified. Like the games I have installed.

I check the xbox live server description for one of my games, and it reads out like this.

"a.b.c.d.e.f.00.e.h.i.j,k.l.m.n.o.p.q.r.s.t.u........."

What does that even entail? and now I'm seeing these wierd set of numbers on either the bottem left corner or top right corner of my screen it honestly looks like a build number.

"19.4.939.23.212.5235.3"

thats just an example, then during gameplay like if im loading into the Multiplayer section of the game, that number changes completely and then adds a letter at the end.

There shaded grey numbers, and they dont appear if I take screen shots, or capture my screen. they go invisible.

I have knowledge and experience with Cyber Security, and I know what people can be capable of, im suspicous on the fact that I might be on a fake DNS server for them so they can earn money off me just by having me utilize any device on my network, or that im on a BotNet, and the majority of my devices are all zombie devices.

That brings me to my last issue. I've just noticed that my Device's ID, is not the same as when I purchased this device from the store, it completely changed.

And I don't really trust the webchatting service because of the whole invalid CA-cert. I wouldnt know if I was talking to one of my attackers, posing as a microsoft employee, or if im talkin to a authentic agent from Microsoft.

So everytime I wish to contact them, I run the risk at everything. Because its warning me that the webpage can be modified, or manipulated.

So it would be entirely possible for someone to maniplulate the website and/or inject false information.

What got me extreamly on my feet, is when The Microsoft Rewards Support, actually litterally locked one of my accounts and told me that there was some suspicious activity regarding the account in question saying theres evidence of the account spoofing both Microsoft Services, and servers. and I was not doing either.

On top of the fact that my IP for my network is showing me always in denver when my actual location is in colorado springs and im on an ethernet connection. Maybe theres a silent configured VPN active that im not using

there are so many different things going on, but I think I've supplied you guys with enough info and im sure you dont want to be reading a dam, novel. If anyone could possibly help??

:)

KaliShadows, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

If you are still experiencing the same issue, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to manually update it.

You can follow the steps below to update Xbox App manually:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and select Run as administrator.
    • Type Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage​, and then hit
      Enter.

Once the app is uninstalled, go back to Windows Store and download
    Xbox App again.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software

1. Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software - Similar Threads - Serious inquiries xbox

2. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inquiry: HOW CAN I SEND A MAIL FROM MICROSOFT WORD PAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inquiry/4fb35062-267b-4ce2-be90-bedf25d19ee9
  3. Inquiries about updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiries about updates: Good day!I would like to ask what benefits would I get when I decided to accept the driver updates that was presented to me with the three options given, Intel-SoftwareComponent, Intel Corporation and Intel - System? And if you are to chose what would be the best for my...
  4. Inquiries about updates

Inquiries about updates: Good day!I would like to ask what benefits would I get when I decided to accept the driver updates that was presented to me with the three options given, Intel-SoftwareComponent, Intel Corporation and Intel - System? And if you are to chose what would be the best for my...
  5. Inquiries about updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry: Greetings. I have been attempting to install Forza Horizon 4 via the Microsoft Store App on my Samsung Galaxy Book S but unfortunately, It has been unsuccessful. I would like to know if the Game is compatible with my device or not....
  7. It's about window seriously

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It's about window seriously: I was planning to buy an acer laptop and it's a great deal i mean 1660 ryzen 3550h 120 hz display but the problem is non ssd(7200 Rpm hhd) model is a lot cheaper then the model which comes with an SSD I mean you could buy an better samsung SSD and still save some money now...
  8. Inquiry about hp stylus pen compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inquiry about hp stylus pen compatibility: I have a HP Pavilion x360 convertible PC 11-u107TU model. Is it compatible with any HP pen stylus? If Yes, Which styluses and what are their prices? Passive pen stylus can also do....
  9. Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software: Okay hey everyone, let me formally introduce myself, My name is Alex. And Im in need of some assistance, there are multiple different topics I wish to cover in this short community support forum post. Ill tell you the motive behind these questions, for some time now,...
  10. an inquiry about my pc's web storage

an inquiry about my pc's web storage: iam thinking of deleting the file. its over 1GB. and then start over.. any reprocussions to system? if not, good. "asus web storage" 76738