Windows 10: serious issue regarding stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

Discus and support serious issue regarding stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have been facing serious issue, my laptop restarts showing blue screen and this code is displayed UCMUCSI_FAILURE in windows 10. This had never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cancan9, Jan 8, 2019.

1. cancan9 Win User

serious issue regarding stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

i have been facing serious issue, my laptop restarts showing blue screen and this code is displayed UCMUCSI_FAILURE in windows 10. This had never happened until i updated the 1809 windows update and now it keeps on restarting even though its in idle condition or minimal use. Quick remainder is that i didnt load much app or shady apps on my laptop. so please help me to resolve the problem.

:)

cancan9, Jan 8, 2019

2. Serious BSOD Issues

Can you boot into safemode by tapping F8 on the splashscreen?

If this is possible set the power management option not to reboot on error. This way you can boot into windows regularly and get time to write down the error code.

It will say....

STOP: bla bla error, followed by a 0X000.... code. Get this and either report it here and I will help you look for the cause or put the 0x000... code in google and start reading and try to see if the suggestions fix the issue.

A reinstall would be completely worthless if it happens to be a ram issue or even the HDD can be the issue!

sneekypeet, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 8, 2019
  4. serious issue regarding stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

serious issue regarding stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

1. serious issue regarding stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE - Similar Threads - serious issue regarding

2. Regarding codes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Regarding codes: Hello! So, I was browsing gamestop I recently found a giftcard with a balance on it and saw a credit pack for a game I play. After looking at it, I realized the code was for xbox I own the game on uplay/steam I was wondering if I redeem the code through the microsoft store,...
  3. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Serious Issue: Hi,I was trying to reset my PC yesterday but it got stuck at 39% for over 2 hours, then the power got cutted off. After I re-charged my PC, it showed me option to choose operating system for 2 times and later it restarted and got stucked in blinking page. Now it just turns on...
  4. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serious Issue: Hi,I was trying to reset my PC yesterday but it got stuck at 39% for over 2 hours, then the power got cutted off. After I re-charged my PC, it showed me option to choose operating system for 2 times and later it restarted and got stucked in blinking page. Now it just turns on...
  5. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Stop Code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Dear Sirs, Please note that i'm experiencing Stop Code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE Please find below link of DMP Folder: https://www.dropbox.com/transfer/AAAAAKCGfRc4lWOWFmsDuO6Ytw7cMZg_pz5wTA6NbWGJV9ubRrDT-v4 Kindly Assist BRGDS...
  7. Error Code 0x00001d8 & UCMUCSI_FAILURE

Error Code 0x00001d8 & UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Link to my Minidump: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RqerjXlNQSWSfIRzh2AZq-ofXerYuLz2 I used to get Error Code 0x00001d8 and my PC would restart and recently it's become more frequent. The latest crash had the error code UCMUCSI_FAILURE. I have rebooted my computer...
  8. Getting bluescreen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE during regular use

Getting bluescreen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE during regular use: Hi, I've got such bluescreen 3 time already in few hours. Can you please help to fix the issue. My dump and info files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/emaychx4u8iahv4/UCMUCSI_FAILURE.zip/file Thanks a lot....
  9. Frequent BSOD, stopcode: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

Frequent BSOD, stopcode: UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Hello, I get daily BSOD-errors with the stopcode UCMUCSI_FAILURE. From what I can gather from answers to posts of other people having the same problem, a bunch of system log files (or whatever you call them) are needed. The following is a link to these files:...
  10. Stop Code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

Stop Code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Hello, I have a serious problem with this stop code accuring radomly while playing or just in stand by. Searched in google but didnt find anything about it so meybe someone can help me here.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ucmucsi failure

2. ucsmucsi failure

3. blue screen code ucmucsi

4. stop code: ucmucsi failure,
  5. UCMUCSI 43,
  6. ucm ucsi failure,
  7. pc ran into a problem blue screen ucmucsi failure,
  8. ucmucsi stopcode error,
  9. bsod ucmucsi stop codes:,
  10. ucmucsi_livedump,
  11. window code ucmucsi failure,