Windows 10: Serious issue with system lag losing my mind

Discus and support Serious issue with system lag losing my mind in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have this issue with my PC that’s been happening since moving my OS to an m.2. Whenever I start a game up and when it’s loading it my entire computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by patandrade, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Serious issue with system lag losing my mind

I have this issue with my PC that’s been happening since moving my OS to an m.2. Whenever I start a game up and when it’s loading it my entire computer lags the mouse response time it’s like less then 1 FPS when trying to move it and the videos on my other monitor during the opening and loading completely lag and freeze up and then have to catch up after finishing loading. What I’ve done so far:

• Reformatted PC clean installed deleted everything off all hard drives

• Individually installed drivers

• Stayed away from uneccssary programs IE razer synapse and things like that

• Driver verifier to find BSODs

• Windows memory tester / memtest86 also

• Clean boot turning off services

• Hard drive tests

• Monitor all component temps

• Reapplied new thermal and reseated all components and even got a new mother board

• Stress tested everything

I’ve tried more I can’t think of this is driving me insane I’m ready to throw everything out and start over. I have videos I can show but I don’t think I can post them there

Specs:

• WIN10 Home

• I7 8700k

• RTX 2080

• 32gb vengeance pro 3000mhz

• M.2 Samsung pro with OS

Things I did find, Razer synapse was throwing BSOD when I was running driver verify and before that I received an error through the windows memory tester. After uninstalling Razer Synapse I wasn't getting anymore BSODs but it kept restarting my computer which I'm guessing driver verifier does that? Also the memory error went away on the windows Memory tester and I didn't get anything on Memtest86. Also after uninstalling it, it didn't correct the originally issue I was having so SOL

:)

patandrade, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Serious Lag Times

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly
    follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 2: If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    You may refer to the below article and check.

How to Check Windows 10 Computer System Specs & Requirements - Microsoft

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Serious issue with system lag losing my mind

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Serious issue with system lag losing my mind

1. Serious issue with system lag losing my mind - Similar Threads - Serious issue system

2. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  3. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  4. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I'm going to lose my mind with the updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm going to lose my mind with the updates: [ATTACH] I have the 1607 version and I want to upgrade to the latest one so I can use the power toys, but when the time comes, my pc freezes between 17% and 15%. I don't know what to do anymore, please help :( I had to pull the cable to get it out submitted by...
  9. PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND: Randomly after getting off cod last night my pc decided to tell me it was fetching cdn configuration on the blizzard launcher but now I have “website www.microsoft.com is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts and nothing will download I’ve tried all the fixes...
  10. Losing my mind trying to fix my audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Losing my mind trying to fix my audio: I'm going to keep it short because I really don't feel like typing out every single thing I've tried. And trust me, I've tried a lot. I still appreciate any and all suggestions. So, I recently bought new computer parts off of the internet from newegg.com and put together a...