Windows 10: Serious issues with windows 10 system errors

Discus and support Serious issues with windows 10 system errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Over the past few weeks my windows 10 desktop has been severely acting up, with constant BSOD errors such as, “memory management” and “page fault in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by The Epic 99, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Serious issues with windows 10 system errors

Over the past few weeks my windows 10 desktop has been severely acting up, with constant BSOD errors such as, “memory management” and “page fault in non paged area”. It occurs doing basic tasks and varys between a few minutes of boot up to a few hours. I have tried multiple solutions from google, here and youtube. Ive done all the command prompt scans, ive done the ram memory check in safe mode, ive done a full virus scan and cleanup, by the command prompt scans I mean sfc /scannow and the few other boot scans. With the memory check upon startup and the command prompt scans, no errors were found. I run windows 10 pro on a 7200rpm HDD that has served me fine over the years. Someone even said I should take my ram stick out and gently rub with an eraser , then put it in a new slot, it didnt help... For other context, it will ALWAYS happen when I manually sign out or shutdown. Mostly I will notice system slowdown overall for one or two minutes then I get one of the two errors trying to select options in a program, close a program or open a program. Someone please save my PC! My ram is one stick of ballastix sport 2400mhz 16gb ram.

:)

The Epic 99, Mar 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Serious BSOD Issues

Can you boot into safemode by tapping F8 on the splashscreen?

If this is possible set the power management option not to reboot on error. This way you can boot into windows regularly and get time to write down the error code.

It will say....

STOP: bla bla error, followed by a 0X000.... code. Get this and either report it here and I will help you look for the cause or put the 0x000... code in google and start reading and try to see if the suggestions fix the issue.

A reinstall would be completely worthless if it happens to be a ram issue or even the HDD can be the issue!

sneekypeet, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Serious issues with windows 10 system errors

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Serious issues with windows 10 system errors :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Serious issues with windows 10 system errors

1. Serious issues with windows 10 system errors - Similar Threads - Serious issues system

2. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Serious Issue: Hi,I was trying to reset my PC yesterday but it got stuck at 39% for over 2 hours, then the power got cutted off. After I re-charged my PC, it showed me option to choose operating system for 2 times and later it restarted and got stucked in blinking page. Now it just turns on...
  3. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serious Issue: Hi,I was trying to reset my PC yesterday but it got stuck at 39% for over 2 hours, then the power got cutted off. After I re-charged my PC, it showed me option to choose operating system for 2 times and later it restarted and got stucked in blinking page. Now it just turns on...
  4. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Serious performance issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Serious performance issues: Hey all. I need some help fixing some major performance issues. I'm running the 1909 version of windows and before the KB....799 update my laptop was running just fine but after it downloaded I couldn't run anything. I play guitar through programs on my laptop and they...
  6. Serious Windows 10 or Display issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Serious Windows 10 or Display issue?: I tried playing The Wolf Among Us on Steam last night, swapping the primary display to my second screen a ~2015 tv and bumping up the resolution in game. The computer began lagging, requiring me to end the task but the game ran fine on second attempt. Since then I have...
  7. Serious issue with system lag losing my mind

Serious issue with system lag losing my mind: I have this issue with my PC that’s been happening since moving my OS to an m.2. Whenever I start a game up and when it’s loading it my entire computer lags the mouse response time it’s like less then 1 FPS when trying to move it and the videos on my other monitor during the...
  8. (0x80070005) ERROR SERIOUS ISSUE.

(0x80070005) ERROR SERIOUS ISSUE.: So i did something dumb. i installed windows 10 debloat master. it removed debloat ok. but now everything i try to install gives me this error. (0x80070005) which means i don't have admin rights i guess. i used the debloater to revert changes that didn't work. 2= i tried...
  9. Windows 10 serious issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 serious issues: Hey guys, bit of a lengthy one here but we'd appreciate your help So, the past couple of days we've been having real issues with our Compaq CQ2000 PC with Windows 10 installed on it (upgraded from windows 8 about 2 years ago). First issue I noticed was a massive graphical...
  10. Windows 10 Serious Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Serious Performance Issues: Okay so i know the title is a little vague, but i honestly don't think its just one thing that is wrong with my machine. I've tried everything i can think of but cant get anywhere with it so here i am, i'll describe the problem as best i can. Im running Windows 10 on my...